[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I had more reasons to live.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: fine.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fine.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
I wish I had more reasons to live.
>>
You've got plenty. Don't kill yourself you would upset your gf, friends, and your co workers.
>>
>>28354095
I wish I didn't, then I could just kill myself and be done with it.
>>
There are plenty reasons to live.
You just have to discover every single one, and this can be the hardest part. But after you made it, you will make it to the top and be happy as fuck ( as I am, I love my life and I wish I could live forever, sometimes I just cry because everything is so beautiful and feels amazing) ! :-)
>>
>>28354112
>upset your gf, friends, and your co workers.
Hahahahhahahahaha
Hahahhahahahaha
Ahahhha
Haha
Ha
Ha
Ha
>>
>>28354141
you know i really dont appreciate the sarcasm guy
>>
>>28354237
this is no sarcasm lol, idk why people dont believe me when I tell I am happy as fuck.
Like I feel happy when I buy new clothes and nice dresses, makeup (ok grill here) and then I get home and see the beautiful sunset and later on the stars and UGH this is so fucking beautiful the universe and shit, I start crying because it feels so good to be alive
>>
>>28354237
and oh btw how about that.... lets go to New York City and we'll fall in love. We'll get two dogs and drink cognac on the roof of our apartment in our underwear. And then we will fuck the world
>>
File: momsen cute laugh.gif (498 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
momsen cute laugh.gif
498 KB, 500x244
>>28354112
>/r9k/
>gf, friends, and co workers
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.