[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's that weight loss going, anon? Normal bmi yet? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1433239819788.jpg (394 KB, 1812x1018) Image search: [Google]
1433239819788.jpg
394 KB, 1812x1018
How's that weight loss going, anon? Normal bmi yet?
How about the lifting? Strong yet?
>>
I'm now within the BMI for being 'healthy' but we all know BMI is stupid, so I'm still working on it. Haven't lifted at all really, mostly cardio so that I can be lithe.
>>
File: attractive woman.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
attractive woman.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>tfw have body of all-around, good natured, high-functioning autistic, Female Lesbian Soul, and Transwoman, artist, gamer and creative type.
>>
I have the pudgy lumpy body you would expect from a sperg.
>>
>>28353965
>Got called buff today

feels good desu
>>
>>28354074
who said it
it if was a family member, especially mom, it doesnt count

if it was a girl be careful she may have been mocking you

if it was a very skinny guy he might be delusional

that's how i think about compliments
>>
i'm going to try this lift weights meme when my EtyMK5s arrive tomorrow. I don't expect it will last long, but I will try.

Probably won't make a difference considering I take Zyprexa.
>>
File: image.jpg (578 KB, 2448x2266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
578 KB, 2448x2266
>>28353965
I am forever skinny fat manlet with narrow shoulders and big head , literally worse than any fat fuck.
>>
I'm already 27, fuck off underageb& and newfags.
>>
>>28354121
If you go in with that defeatist attitude then you will absolutely never make it. You need to be disciplined and be prepared to have to train for months and years to make it.
>>
>>28354125
if that's your body, then you have nothing to complain about
>>
>>28354125
Yeah, you don't look great, considering how we can't see visible abs even with you flexing as hard as possible there. Your arms look like they might be starting to get somewhere though. Chest and shoulders are pretty bad too.
>>
>>28353965
Doing pretty good

>go to gym
> work manual labor
>Still only attracted to Asian women and feel nothing for whites or latinas
>asian women in the rockies are rare as fuck

Oh well still have gym
>>
>>28354151
>If you go in with that defeatist attitude then you will absolutely never make it.
I don't want to "make it" by /fit/ standards and get shredded like Zyzz. I just want to have slightly bigger arms and lose the fat on my torso.
>You need to be disciplined and be prepared to have to train for months and years to make it.
If I don't see adequate results after 3 months I'm going to spend my autismbux on Test-E and syringes.
>>
>>28354005
>but we all know BMI is stupid
No we don't, only lardasses say that. It's not perfect but it works well when it's needed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.