[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you inherit 4milion dollars What would you do with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: 1461539257458.png (373 KB, 386x480) Image search: [Google]
1461539257458.png
373 KB, 386x480
>you inherit 4milion dollars

What would you do with it?
>>
Become a NEET and live off of the inheritance for the rest of my life
>>
>>28353504
Kill myself bathing in money
>>
File: god bless america.gif (32 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
god bless america.gif
32 KB, 325x252
>move to america
>buy 100 or so acres in the middle of nowhere with a decent sized home
>get a CCW permit and small and powerful hand gun so i can finally feel safe leaving the house
>buy some smaller investment properties around the world
sadly not enough to change the world but i would be able to get comfy.
>>
File: awxe6woesryxa7zxfldo.png (697 KB, 636x538) Image search: [Google]
awxe6woesryxa7zxfldo.png
697 KB, 636x538
Pay off SL debt.

Buy new computer.

Invest almost all the rest. Live off of the interest forever. Keep about a hundred thousand in cash/gold stocked away physically.

Life would be fixed overnight.
>>
>>28353582
also i would buy advertising spots to discourage the public against being a normie.
>>
>>28353504
Can I have some money please
>>
>>28353504
Easy.

One Mil toward my dream house.

One Mil toward investing/interest.

500K toward my business for it to take it off.

1.5 Mill into savings, divided into three seperate banks.

I'd only need 1250 Monthly at this point to live comfortably. Shit, probably less.
>>
>>28353504
Buy a modest house and car

Get a easy as fuck part time job

Live off interest from banks and easy part time job

Travel occasionally
>>
>let mom and family convince me to give it all to them because I have no will power.
>>
Invest in a large number of low risk low reward bonds, like government bonds, that have almost 100% garantee profit. Then I would invest in some riskier stocks that might not make me money, but at least I am cushioned by the bond money coming in. Then I would fuck off and never work again
>>
Give most of it to my friends and the poor
>>
buy like 8 houses
drugs
20 cars
maybe buy a gf and spoil her
>>
Move out to Nova Scotia and live on a cabin on the beach and retire my dad to do the same.
>>
>>28353504
Invest it in various portfolio.
>>
>>28353504
Easy. Buy a nice car, proceed to fill it with explosives, then drive it off a cliff.
>>
Whatever the fuck I feel like, that's what.

One year I might move to a differend country, the other i'll never leave the house, and yet another I'll do tons of drugs.
>>
>>28353504
i'd borrow 1 million dollars and then buy something that costs 5 million dollars
>>
>>28353504
>Buy a decent house in a good area with lots of yard space
>Fix my car
>Pay for alot of face procedures to get rid of my acne scars
>Move my long distance bf in
>Relax all day knowing I'm set for good
>>
Would live off interest.
Maybe buy a modest house and car for my gf and future kids.
Give some to charity but only maybe a few ten thousands.
Work some part time job to kill some time or work for a charity organization.
I would fix my teeth too.
>>
>>28353504
buy a wonderful expensive house and let people rent it for shittons of money. never work a day in your life again.
>>
>>28353802
>thinking you need a part time job when you have FOUR MILLION DOLLARS

holy cow you poor delusion wageslave
>>
>quit job and let my dad retire from his
>pay off parents mortgage (and still live with them)
>buy a new car, something nice that will attract bitches
>buy a boat, because bitches love boats
>buy a small business (you know, just so I can call myself "business owner" which looks better than "I do nothing all day")
>give some to relatives obviously
>put the rest into investments and save for rainy days and try to live off earnings from the small business I acquired.
>>
Build a comfy farm in the Japanese countryside and employ the locals to try and boost the economy and own several huskies.
>>
>Put off 1 million for me
>1 mil for the fham
>Invest the rest in a high quality action cartoon
It's a personal dream of mine.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 1024x576
Jew enough of it away for a modest passive income
Buy/build a house innawoods away from prying eyes, with a workshop large enough to accommodate my 'special projects' .
>>
File: 1460161044556.png (791 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1460161044556.png
791 KB, 960x540
Put aside 1 million for bills and rent, 1 million for food, 1 million for spending and 1 million for saving.

>you had one chance at life and you weren't born into old money
>>
>>28353802
>Get a easy as fuck part time job

Unless you got contacts or is a young hot female DTF her employer, you will never get a dream job like that.
>>
>>28353504
buy a motherfucking motorcycle at last
>>
>>28354451

This, I'd just join a club or something if I needed daily social interaction.
>>
>>28353504
Quit my job and become a shut in.
>>
>>28353504
Buy a modest house and live a modest life for the rest of my life. Internet and good food every day is all I need to be happy. Maybe track my spending for a couple of years and then invest/find some easy extra income accordingly to make sure I'll have enough to live comfortably should I make it to old age.
>>
buy 3 properties; one in my current area, one in or near NYC, and one in Southeast England, and rent out rooms in all of them to pay bills/earn passive income. put the remainder in an interest earning account
>>
4million is just about the average cost treatment of cancer for two years in America.
>>
Buy house, guns, dogs, food, heroin and cocaine. Never leave house again.
>>
>>28353504
Become the supreme NEET
>>
>>28355135
All of the answers in this thread are of course implicitly assuming that you won't live in a cuck country like the US and have access to even the most basic social security.
>>
build the r9k mansion
>>
>>28355135
>Actually believing that cancer is real.
>>
I'd want to finish college first, but now without worrying about tuition.

Split a million up between the family members that I like.

Buy a decent house somewhere outside the city, then pay my bf to move near me and finish school himself. We move into the house and both get jobs ourselves because otherwise the remaining money will go fast.

Then we live comfortably for the rest of our lives, doing work we like and not worrying about money every again.
>>
>>28353504
Become a warlord
>>
>>28353504
Genetically engineer that bunny and FUCK her
>>
File: imperial feel.png (76 KB, 496x515) Image search: [Google]
imperial feel.png
76 KB, 496x515
>become British Donald Trump
>make Great Britain great(er) again
>build a wall around Ireland and a sea wall across the English Channel
>help rebuild the Empire
>wait for the Queen to kick the bucket, buy the monarchy
>appoint myself as King with ol' Nige as PM
>appoint all NEETs to Nobility status
>kick Scotland and Wales from the Empire because fuck it
>eventually build a big sky wall surrounding England with orifices solely for ventilation and importing food and games
>become the ultimate NEET King God Emperor
>Britain (England) is great again
Ah, I can see it now...
>>
>>28353504
Buy a great house for half a mill with a large yard. Set aside money to have pedro do my lawn for the next 40 years.

Invest the rest in low risk mutual funds and live on moderately cheap groceries for the rest of my life. Spending only when it made a profit on things like a better vehicle, personal entertainment, etc.

Become old and keep the money stable or climbing in the green until I start needing it to live longer comfortably. Or if I have children who arent shits I'll maybe invest in them if they're not a sack of crap so my lineage succeeds.

I live in Australia so women can't worm me with divorce like you US cucks.
>>
>>28355399
I think the amount you need is more than 4mil, dude
>>
>>28353504
Travel around the world
>>
>>28355443
All good businessmen have to start somewhere. Of course, I'm not starting with the millions in inheritance that Trump must've started with, but it's something.
>>
>>28355399
If you ever get 4 million dollars, hit me up, I want to be a Grand Inquisitor for your new empire.
>>
>>28353504
>pay denbts
>purchase house
>pay off mum's mortage
>give a chunk to my brother
>set aside some money to go back to uni just for fun to study something else that interests me
>remainder split between secure growth investments and stocks with good dividends
Easy.
>>
burn it blox
>>
Buy a really dope house for my parents/brother and a lot of drugs, dedicate the rest of my life to living on a farm and playing with/taking care of dogs and puppies
>>
Invest 500k in a low performing US market to quickly obtain my green card.

Move to where all of the people I came to call my family are in the states and open up a bar that serves hearty food and a welcome atmosphere

Enjoy life traveling the world, making sure the patrons of my bar are happy, the food is good, and making sure all of my friends are doing okay.
>>
Immediately lose over had of it in taxes, end up being pressured on all sides by family for the rest. Kill myself because having money just ends up making me more miserable.
>>
Real estate

Then actually have time to do the things i did as a neet and not feel bad about it, because no work needed. Although i do like my current job.
I could also not feel bad about blowing wads of cash on shit like model trains. Fucking expensive kraut crap.
>>
Give it all to my findom.
>>
>>28353504
never work again

donate to optic computer research
>>
File: 1462227348547.jpg (716 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1462227348547.jpg
716 KB, 2592x1944
Buy an Mi-8 and a T-90, get a private piloting license

Invest the rest
God I love old soviet tech
>>
>>28353504
i would travel and read a lot. stop working and see the world and read a lot of books so i can experience life and culture. when i come back to my hometown after maybe 20 years and buy a nice house and build my extensive library in that hosue i will go get a job and live normally and hopefully get a lovely wife (if i already didnt meet one during my travels). i would live a happy and fullfilling life and be able work happily.
>>
>>28357315
this I mean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2yQ9xFshuc
>>
File: toodamnheavy.jpg (324 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
toodamnheavy.jpg
324 KB, 1383x1600
>>28353504
>pay off student loans
>ask work to cut me back to 15-20 hours a week, an I will only telecommute my coding
>buy a house in a town with less than a thousand people
>find some skinny anon to be my live in buttslut, buy cute clothes for him/her
>set up 500k in a ROTH IRA
>500k in a checking acoount
>whatever s left in a 5 year high yield cash deposit
>spend my days coding and bullying/fucking some poor/lucky anon
I know it'll never happen. Its nice to think about though
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.