[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it wrong to treat women like objects. Even though that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: FemAnons SUCK.png (263 KB, 384x621) Image search: [Google]
FemAnons SUCK.png
263 KB, 384x621
Why is it wrong to treat women like objects.
Even though that's the most reliable way to get laid, & a positive response from them?

If you don't believe me, post on craigslist that you're paying $400 to lose your virginity.

I had my inbox blow up with at least 50 women over the course of a week. And not a single one was fat, they were all banging bodies. And one was even a guy's GF.

Now try to get responses through any other method.
>>
>>28353282
>anime image

dropped
>>
>>28353282
the 'evil objectification of women' meme is one of the most widespread feminist shams that was repeated over and over again until it became widely seen as credible, despite being debunked multiple times, kinda like the wage gap.
objectification is something we all practice on a daily basis simply because that's how our minds work, and it isn't in any way exclusive to 'sexually objectifying women', and women are not in any way forced to objectify themselves but choose to do it to reap benefits.
>>
>>28353497
Feminism is just looking for things to complain about, so they complain about the nature of women and blame it on men.
https://youtu.be/-ME3F129RkY
>>
>>28353300
At least I get pussy you stupid NEET
>>
>>28353678
You pay for pussy. Respect man
>>
>>28353837
I recommend all robots pay for pussy at least once.
Then next time some flat ass average sloot who tries to make you 'chase" her for months to get laid, will have no effect on you.

You'll think to yourself why the fuck should you take this cunt out on dates when she has a flat ass, when you could just get something WAY better without much effort on your end.

That attitude gets you laid with women at that point, you will never be able to look at them as not objects, so then your behavior starts ending up like Chad naturally.

You will realize that in the prostitute scene, literally EVERY type of female personality, & appearance is in there. The top performing computer science female, the nerdy model tier chick. ALL of them. Then when you meet that same type of chick IRL you'll never orbit her.
>>
>>28353282

I don't think that's more objectifying than any other business transaction.

Of course no one responds if there's nothing they can get out of the situation.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.