[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make mother breakfast in bed for mother's day and buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1461555279189.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1461555279189.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1067
>make mother breakfast in bed for mother's day and buy her expensive shit for her birthday
>never forget to give her at least a gift card
>she got pissed off earlier this year because I didn't get her something for valentines day
>the holiday is meant for your gf, not your mommy
>just discussed it with her and she for whatever reason she thinks its for everyone
>tells me I didn't get her anything for her birthday (wtf?) and thats why she forgot mine
>is now super pissed off

Am I a bad son or is my mother just delusional?
>>
>>28353125
Oh shit, I REALLY want to fuck that centipede!
>>
>>28353143
i know right?

its fucking adorable

buzzkill: they can only reproduce by ingesting semen and have no holes to fuck
>>
>>28353228
I'd just rub my shaft on his body until i came
>>
Your mother may be a narcissist. She wants everything to be about her.
>>
>>28353257
well im 23 and still live with her. Probably going to kill myself since im a burden anyways. Also she thinks everything is about family which i can respect I guess, but she takes it to the extreme
>>
File: 2016_04_27_11.01.04.jpg (138 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
2016_04_27_11.01.04.jpg
138 KB, 500x441
>>28353125
Centipede SPOOKED
>>
File: 2016-04-24 23.13.45.jpg (172 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-24 23.13.45.jpg
172 KB, 600x400
>>28353125
>>28353766
thnx for saving my edits phamilia luv u

Is your mom always like this, OP? She might just be upset with something that happened recently.
>>
>>28354297
are you a girl?

if you're a girl you're probably cute
>>
>>28354297
Post a mega, I'll save them alllllll
>>
your mom is your gf if you live with her. next time get a valentine's day card, flowers, chocolate, something.
>>
>>28354731
Thats really weird
>>
>>28354940
>waahh my mother gave me birth and looks after me but I can't give her flowers or chocolates
move the fuck out then bitch
>>
>>28355587
Ew, gross af
>>
Was this a mommy thread in disguise all along
>>
>>28355587
It's just valentines day furthermore it isn't for family, it's for your gf.

Also I get her expensive shit all the time:m others day, christmas, birthday, etc. Don't be a cunt dude
>>
Jesus fucking Christ tell me that's a really zoomed in picture, there's no way that fucker is that big right? How the hell would you kill it? It has fucking claws on it's ass holy shit.
>>
There aren't enough anime faces in the world to make a giant centipede not terrifying.
>>
>>28356096
What are you worried about? Is getting your mother chocolates going to ruin your reputation? If you post on this board, you shouldn't even have one.
>>
If she's like this all the time, it's probs in both of your interests to start thinking about moving out. If this occasional, it could be her period or whatever. Just try to make up with her for now even if you aren't remorseful because it will make life easier.
>>
>>28353766
Thats a millipede mate
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.