[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone /lie about going to college to their parents/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: img1.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
img1.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
Anyone /lie about going to college to their parents/ here?

I dropped out halfway through the semester but kept the lie going. About to head home after my "last final." Really I've just been playing vidya for 4 weeks straight.
Anybody got any tips to help keep my story straight?
>>
Idk anon, I've been lying to my gf that I've been going to school since we met. So I know the feel.
>>
>>28352933
If this is your first semester then you can just start next one, no? Or next year. You're not completely fucked at least.

I haven't dropped out but I'm not studying for any exams, I'll re-do them next semester.
>>
That's not exactly a lie you can keep up forever. Eventually you'll have to "graduate".
>>
>>28352970
No. I've been here for so fucking long.
I've been in and out of school since 2012.
I'm deep enough in that I just want to get it over with, but I fell the fuck apart this last semester so I withdrew lest my GPA become unsalvageable and I get kicked out.
>>
You have to make up bs stories and then claim college just isn't right for you. Eventually your parents are going to expect a diploma otherwise
>>
>>28352933
Lick your mother's pussy. She'll believe anything she reads on index cards that you hand her while you're eating her pussy. Then she'll do the same to pass the message to your dad (except he probably has a dick instead of a pussy). If your mom is prude then you'll have to suck your dad's dick yourself. Good luck!
>>
>>28353162
oh, you mean the easiest thing in the world to slap together in photoshop? yeah, i hope they don't expect to see one of those, that would be such a disaster!
>>
>>28353341

They don't want to go to your graduation?
>>
>>28352933
Yeah, I 'attended' 2 semesters of community college here to get them off my back.
They ultimately knew it'd go nowhere, but that's just how big of controlfreaks they are.
>>
>>28353361
oh, you mean the easiest thing in the world to slap together with a few homeless people and a dot matrix printed banner? yeah, i hope they don't expect to attend one of those, that would be such a disaster!
>>
>>28353341
I'm sure future employers will be fooled by your photoshop too!
>>
>>28352933

Why didn't you just not drop out you faggot?
>>
>>28353470
he's just trying to fool his parents you gay re-re. the rest is simple. shit your pants at every job interview and reach into your pants and then start rubbing your feces over the interviewer's desk. tell parents you don't know why you're not getting the jobs, blame the job market. this is level 1 shit bro.
>>
>>28352933
I did this for a few years when I was 19, best fucking times of my life. Sometimes I'd actually show up to college and wander into classes and tough girls hair. Once I got caught and had to run away
>>
Check your mailbox everyday for any letters the school might send. I got a letter the other day saying how I'm failing all my classes but luckily I got to it before my parents did
>>
>>28352933
Jesus christ I live my gf but these are really two beautiful tits
I could die for huge tits
>>
>>28352971
not if he calls in a fake bomb threat the day before
>>
>>28353511
exactly how proud of yourself were you when you got to that letter in time?
>>
File: 1334867699277.jpg (33 KB, 600x371) Image search: [Google]
1334867699277.jpg
33 KB, 600x371
>>28353466
>the easiest thing in the world to slap together with a few homeless people and a dot matrix printed banner?
>>
Right here senpai. Anxiety and depression was too much, or I'm just a pussy who can't deal with his problems, probably a bit of both. I failed a couple classes last semester and was placed on academic probation. Had to meet with my academic adviser and go into some program in order to register for classes and just never went. Have no idea what to do. Will probably just end up enlisting in the Navy
>>
>>28353525
why did you feel the need to mention your gf you retarded cuck. no one gives a shit about your life.
>>
>>28352933
>fail assignment necessary to perform the next two
>already know from past experience that spending weeks getting that deadline ready so I can scrounge up some score for the next is an exercise in futility
>cancel my enrollment, spend days in library shitposting

My first and last thoughts everytime I wake up are depressive as fuck, but the middle of the day is hella comfy. For now.
>>
>>28353511
Most stuff is done online. And I don't think my parents will open my mail, but maybe.
If they do, so be it. The semester is over now, what's done is done.
>>
>>28353662
my parents don't open my mail, but my dad does open my female and put his penis between the flaps.
>>
>>28353555
Ironically it was my parents who told me to get the mail. When I saw the letter from the school I knew it was something bad so I quickly shoved it in my pants and ran inside to my room
>>
>>28353734
Nice work, 007.
>>
The problem isn't dropping out of college. The problem is you are addicted to video games and the internet. I'd spend the summer trying to balance out your life. Then once you're more balanced you can explain what the problem was and how you fixed it. They will probably freak out, but you gotta fess up eventually. Better to fess up after you've fixed your shit. Also, get a job, even if it's just part time.
>>
File: noise.jpg (18 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
noise.jpg
18 KB, 250x233
>>28353739
>mfw waiting for the mailman everyday
>>
>>28353784
I spent one year as a videogame addict getting zero studying done. Fortunately I was able to bounce back and finish my degree.
>>
>meet girl on tinder
>only face pics
>assure me she has "big 'uns"
>go to her house
>turns out she was referring to her inner labia
>first thing she does when i walk in the door is say "check it out"
>gets naked
>goes into low crouch
>labia droops down and pools on the floor
>she makes straining and grunting noises like she's taking a shit
>taking her out for dinner this weekend
so to answer your question, no, i never lied to my parents about going to college.
>>
File: 1449186664370.jpg (102 KB, 722x644) Image search: [Google]
1449186664370.jpg
102 KB, 722x644
>>28352933
My parents know I'm failing out but they don't know I'm failing because I've literally never been to class
>>
>>28353838

Yeah, I never bounced back and finished my degree, I just dropped out. That's why I'm working as a driver instead of something more meaningful, hustling on the side because I don't have as much time.

I'll tell you my experience with this addicting. I'm 29 years old so I can tell you young kids how it evolves.

Imagine you are really hungry and order a pizza. You can't wait for it to arrive. That first piece is the best, it's so amazing. The 2nd and 3rd piece are still really good. The 4th piece you are kind of on auto pilot, still enjoying it, but it's not like the first satisfying piece. Then once you reach the 6th, 7th, and 8th slice you hate your self a little bit and can't believe you just crushed an entire pizza.

That's kind of like video game addiction. Except there are 1000 slices, and takes years to get to the point where you don't really enjoy it anymore and start to hate yourself for it.
>>
>>28353967
I stopped hating myself for playing vidya all day long ago.

It's nothing but escapism at this point. The alternative is madness. They keep me from wrapping my car around a tree.
>>
>>28353967
Yeah, I know what you mean. Doo Doo isn't really as stinky as it used to be.
>>
>>28354201
>wrapping my car around a tree
Gadzooks, a true Strongman, as in the fables!
>>
>>28352933
I dropped all of my classes during my second quarter of community college and just drove around town during days when my mom was home. Never told my parents, but I had to make up some BS about how I wanted to change my major and needed to take some extra prereqs before transferring to explain why I needed two extra quarters to graduate.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.