[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm curious to hear what your thoughts are.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 1462424006092.png (103 KB, 630x885) Image search: [Google]
1462424006092.png
103 KB, 630x885
I'm curious to hear what your thoughts are.
>>
File: 1449636763894.png (83 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1449636763894.png
83 KB, 633x758
I didn't want to feel this.
>>
I would literally kill my parents. What a pair of worthless human beings, to abandon your child like that.

If I walked in on my dad killing someone in the living room, I would not report him to the police. If you have a healthy relationship with your parents (I can understand if you don't and you would report him to the police) and you would report them, you are a piece of shit.
>>
I enjoyed reading that. I love seeing normies having their lives ruined.
>>
Girls lie about this stuff all the time.

Why are men so demonized?

The parents panicked. I would make them pay, but I wouldnt kill tjem and eventually forgive them.

My sissy tho, what to do about her.
>>
Very few people truly deserve to live. These dumb fuck parents are not among them.
>>
normie
fucking
whore

i hate normies so goddamn much.
>>
Thanks for giving me my daily rage fuel OP
>>
Believing every story you read on reddit is almost as bad as believing every story you read here.
>>
>>28352757
>implying I don't read them all on r/4chan
>>
and another robot was born, not a true robot because he is not a virgin but a robot of vengeance and rage against the normals. he could go warlock on normies too.
>>
>>28352562
Fucking father is peice of shit . He believed his whore stepdaughter instead of his own blood and ruined his whole life. Seriously why are men so demonized by society and women are considerd angel .
>>
>>28352562
To be honest, that dumb fuck of a father should be exterminated.

>Not taking a DNA test to prove he raped her but calls the authorities anyway

Holy shit I don't like normies but this guy had his life ruined because of the stupidity of someone else. Shit, those parents should get disembowelled and the daughter should become a humping post for horses. Fuck them.
>>
>>28352613
If you walked in on a stranger killing your dad in the living room, would you report that to the police?
>>
>>28352857
the daugher was just protecting herself from a patriarchal society that sexualizes her while insisting that she remain pure. that was her only option. i respect her courage.
>>
>>28352857
I know the op story is fake but the legal system should need more proof than cus she said so. Do they? Idk. Ive seen things on tv that make it look like guys get away with rape most of the time.

"Rape" feeling like a hoe and regretting it the next day or blackmail.
>>
This >>28352927
She was just protecting herself in this white cis patriarchal world. I salute her courage
#rapevictims#bravery#killallmen#smashthepatriarchy#tumblrisbestsite#blacklivesmatter
>>
I really want to know what you all think about this picture
>>
>the greatest joy in a man's life is raising a son that's a worthy successor or him
>instead of defending him with everything, like even the 80 IQ dindus do, he gets him arrested before any physical proof

That's one huge failure of a father if I've seen one. That's what family is for. You support them even if they kill some other normies. Who cares? Do you thing a nigger's mom cares if he murders a 7 years old innocent white girl? No, because family is the only thing that matters.
>>
My robot blood prevents me from feeling anything but amusement at the misfortune of others. It sounds like the son was a hyper-normie, maybe even a Chad, and I can only chuckle slightly as this family's self-induced misfortune.
>>
That father is an absolute piece of shit for believing the daughter of another man over his own son. I hope that father burns in hell. I hope that stepdaughter gets raped by a pack of niggers.
>>
>>28352562
>Family plays the guilty until proven innocent card on their own succeeding son because of a stepdaughter
>not even taking care of your genes
I want to die
>>
File: 1347376420788.png (594 KB, 739x1155) Image search: [Google]
1347376420788.png
594 KB, 739x1155
>>28352562
Does the legal system allow this? I've heard some real stories about it. You know what? I'm done with this planet
>>
>>28352562

Women are fucking evil.

I honestly believe if Lucifer, Satan, or whichever demi-god exists. It's a female.

Hindu are right; Sheeva as fuck.
>>
>>28352866
Not him, but of course. You're making the mistake of thinking that all lives are equal, when to most people it's obvious that the lives of their family members are worth more than the lives of people they don't know.
>>
>>28354687
That's the dumbest thing I've read today, and in response to a clearly made up story at that.
>>
>>28352562
>I know he goes on reddit very often
A good parent shouldn't feel in fault for their pro-atheist special snowflake son...
>>
>>28354816
>believing in fairies and ghosts
>inb4 fedora meme
>>
>>28354816
This

God bless her heart for trying to properly raise her autistic child :(
>>
File: 1431820904813.png (233 KB, 1775x2219) Image search: [Google]
1431820904813.png
233 KB, 1775x2219
jesus christ on a cracker, what a cuck
>>
>>28352562
Guilty until proven innocent.

Women dare say we check our privilege when they're the ones who can completely ruin us with a baseless accusation and get off scot free.
>>
File: 1424987142896.png (414 KB, 560x352) Image search: [Google]
1424987142896.png
414 KB, 560x352
>>28352866
>not having loyalty to your genes
>being not only a failure of a person, but a failure of a lifeform
>>
>>28352562
>divorced parents

not surprised at all desu
>>
>>28353055
>Ive seen things on tv that make it look like guys get away with rape most of the time.

It's not true at all

simply being accused of rape is enough to get you expelled from any university
>>
>>28353055
>Do they?
of course not, wymyn would neeeeeeeeeeeever lie about rape :^)
>>
>>28352562
Could legal action be taken against the 16 year old lying whore?
>>
>>28354965
I doubt it, colleges are allowed to expel students for many, many reasons legally
>>
>>28354984
But could she be prosecuted for false accusations?
>>
>>28355015
maybe if she gave them under oath but there are tons of loopholes and shit

all in all I doubt she will suffer any repercussions due to the 'pussy pass'
>>
>>28352562
That evil bitch deserves to be raped by a pack of niggers.
>>
>>28352562
I'm surprised he didn't find her and cave her fucking skull in
If I got kicked out of an Ivy League school for any reason I'd be on the fucking warpath
>>
>>28352562

My thoughts are, if I was the son, I'd milk my parents for all they were worth and actively work to ruin my stepsister's life once my antidepressants let me do anything but lie in bed and cry.

Girls that lie about rape should have to register as sex offenders and inform everyone that interacts with them of their crime.
>>
>>28354965
Yes but the parents decided not to
>>
>>28355719
Nothing to do with the parents. The son should make a complaint to the police.
>>
>>28355396
>Girls that lie about rape should have to register as sex offenders and inform everyone that interacts with them of their crime

I support this
>>
>my wife's daughter
>male feminist
>listen and believe
This cuck deserves hellfire.
>>
>>28355905
>male feminist

not anymore lol

some people need a wake up call
>>
>>28352562
Redditor here :^)

Everyone knows EVERY SINGLE TIFU story is fake. Everyone knows it's the easiest place to whore karma with half assed stories

Have a nice afternoon :D
>>
File: 1307980196001.jpg (32 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1307980196001.jpg
32 KB, 600x583
>>28352866
Go take your fucking retard pills anon, how is that the same thing? I'd never rat on any of my family members for any crime unless it was against each other.
>>
He probably got raped too.
>>
I would find her and slowly cutting her limb by limb + drowning simulation before let an Ant army ravage her ass.

I'm so mad
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.