[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh thanks anon! I really need to pee. Can you make sure nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pee.jpg (155 KB, 830x1107) Image search: [Google]
pee.jpg
155 KB, 830x1107
Oh thanks anon! I really need to pee. Can you make sure nobody is looking?
>>
>>28352368
Girls vaginas look so gross, wtf
>>
>>28352368
Ya im looking
>>
>>28352392
damn nigga your fuckin gay
>>
>>28352392
You can't even see the vagina in this pic.
>>
>>28352368
>Damn guuurrrl you squat like a slav
>>
Finally a piss fetish thread. The trap fags, foot lovers and fart boys have had it long enough.
>>
>>28352368
I HAD A GIRL DO THIS TO ME
>>
>>28352573
>greentext
You can't just drop that in the thread and not explain.
>>
File: il_570xN.893416060_gxtp.jpg (142 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.893416060_gxtp.jpg
142 KB, 570x855
>>28352611
>Annoying girl in my [college] class
>Paired up with her for presentation
>big mistake
>every time we meet up and work for presentation she ends up yappin bullshit
>Just want to turn down the volume on life so after our presentation meets, I ask her to buy me booze, since I'm under 21 and she's not
>Drink walking down the street with her (not legal to drink in public)
>When we're walking she says that she needs to pee
>Think we're going to stop in the nearby stores
>Nope, she goes out on the streets.
>"Make sure nobody is looking!"
>>
>>28352703
Have you ever considered maybe she liked you? Pissing in your proximity is a strange way to show it but I still think she kind of did.
>>
>walking my sisters husky
>walk past some white trash woman and her 7yo daughter
>daughter pulls her pants down and urinates on the sidewalk in broad daylight
>mother exclaims while daughter is pissing "look at the pretty doggy!"
>>
>>28352755
She shouldn't like me - she's married. I just think she is very weird. After listening to her enough you realize she's kind of crazy.

Also, even if she did like me, I don't like girls that way
>>
>>28352368

Now I remember this night with only lesbian girl and feminist.

My 17 years was really shit
>>
>>28352368

god dammit this has been one of my all times fantasies for years, fuck you for reminding me what ill never get, OP
>>
Can you make someone to pee themselves if you push down on their bladder?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.