[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lots of robots here are actually quite good looking, resident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1456684329004.jpg (278 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456684329004.jpg
278 KB, 680x1024
Lots of robots here are actually quite good looking, resident roasties, cucks and fuggos of a crab mentality will deny this, but it's true.

Think about it, legitimately ugly guys know they don't stand a chance, in a way there's a perverted fairness in the unfair hand they were dealt, so they don't see the purpose in griping about it. With guys who're 7s though, they only just miss out on Chad status, and unfortunately grouped into "average" or even "below average" by the average roast.

There's less bitterness in losing a race when you're last than when you come in fourth place.
>>
>>28352334
i haven't really seen anyone traditionally attractive here, mostly uggos and average guys with ridiculously inflated egos to makeup for their failures, some have like one or two attractive features but always lack the whole package of being an attractive guy - tall, wide frame, good face with masculine features
>>
>>28352334
There are some good looking people here.
>>
Not enough robots have posted their faces for you to make that judgement; you're just speculating.

What you said only works for the ugliest of men anyway. I've seen ugly, stupid men hit on girls like they were doing themselves a favor so many times I've lost count.
>>
>>28353769
You can see several faces on r9komegle if you believe they're not normies tho.
>>
Post most lolis
>>
File: 1459449568636.png (442 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1459449568636.png
442 KB, 832x690
>>28352334
I'm quite good looking.

I have like 4 girls at work that would probably say yes if I asked them out.

I get cashiers to smile at me and such.

But I'm a depressed mess due to narcissistic mom, dead dad, big brother suicide and knowledge of marism/jewery.

I'm scared a relationship wouldn't last and overall I dislike female self centerism, facebook etc.

Got no friends cause I fought them over politics, pissed them off or even one old friend I fought for real.

Scared of dying so 99% I wont end myself but life pretty much sucks.
>>
>>28353905
I go on the omegle and from my experience a lot of people on there rarely even browse the board itself, but keep the tag on from the boards early years.
While it's probably not a majority of people, I would say that of the people that do go on, it's not representative of the people of this board.

The truth is, you'll never know what the average robot looks like, even in cam threads it'll never be accurate.

All you can ever do is speculate, I would say though I don't think there's a specific slant towards ugly people here though.
>>
>>28352334
you only see the good looking people here because they're the only ones that our self confident enough to post pictures of themselves. All the other ugly people will never show their faces.
>>
>>28354450
>>28353997

Here's objective for you then - think of how many tall robots there are, it almost seems like half the board is over 6 foot.
>>
I embrace positivity and try to find the good in everyone's appearance. I think all you robots and roasties are good looking
>>
>>28355004
That doesn't mean shit you little manlet faggot. I'm 6'2 and miserable as fuck

These 'most of /r9k/ are actually normies XDD' threads are so pointless and without any true proof, but here we go as usual it's really about you wishing you weren't such a fucking midget
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.