[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that women are all whores? I was around 23.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 8gbmIph.jpg (319 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
8gbmIph.jpg
319 KB, 800x1200
When did you realize that women are all whores? I was around 23.
>>
>>28352324
when I was 15 and one of my classmates blowed teacher to get better marks.
>>
>>28352324
by seeing the girls I knew well that were raised in families 10x as conservative as the regular population go for chads and get dumped repeatedly.
>>
>>28352324
I never will, since I know I'm not a whore.
>>
All men are whores too.

Dnt you want lots of sex? If you coyld have it all the time wouldn't you?

So you can be a hoe but she can't ?
>>
>>28352785
no I want to be in a committed relationship with someone I can love and have conversations with
>>
>>28352785
Men aren't in it for the attention.
>>
>>28352324
When I slept with your mother last night.
>>
>>28353100
wow man that's amazing for you
>>
>>28353023
Youre a fag.

Thats what chad would say anyways.

You sound sweet tho.
>>
>>28353134
Say hello to your new papa, son.
>>
>>28352785
Shockingly men are more of the ownership type so they are less into petty meaningless cheating.
>>
>>28352785
No I think physical contact is pretty gross. I'd have to spend some time with a woman and see if I actually like her before I wanted to be with her. I know you probably don't care.
>>
>>28353244
i feel the same way. constant sex with random people you just met sounds fucking grotesque.
>>
>>28353205
I don't think a lot of younger people on here realize once their in a relationship a woman will find or just make up arbitrary crap to passive aggressively resent you over. She's already justified her fucking another guy behind your back for something she imagined you did. There's nothing you can do. Women are crazy and the less time you spend around them the happier you'll be.
>>
>>28352324
23 as well. My fiance of 5 years(met while in college) breaks up with me with a text message and blocks all contact with me out of the blue. A few months before our wedding. Eventually get all the justification she ever gives, again over text message: "Idk, i don't love you anymore."
>>
File: 1343941940684.png (47 KB, 228x200) Image search: [Google]
1343941940684.png
47 KB, 228x200
>>28352785
i don't even enjoy sex and don't want to have lots of it.

i just want a girl who doesn't believe in casual sex and doesn't get into relationships that last like 2 months on a regular basis. i'd even have sex with this girl on a regular basis if she wanted it even though i hate it.
>>
>>28353309
continued.
After 4 months she decides to friendzone me. I talk to her even though I'm falling apart after huge heartbreak thinking I can fix this. She messages me everyday and calls me. Saying how she misses me and sending kisses etc. Everytime i try to fix our relationship she says she doesn't love me but likes talking to me. I torture myself like this for months. How can she be so cold-hearted? I don't know. She keeps telling me mundane shit about her day while i cry.
>>
>>28352324
You're wrong though
If all women were whores I would have 10 in my room right now. Its really the opposite, they're inherently scared of men and even more of sex.

If you see an actual whore hit me up and I'll come fuck her for you since you obviously won't
>>
>>28352439

>tfw it's not even that rare

Still almost pissed myself laughing at the concept.
>>
>tfw never had a gf and know will never have
I commonly talk with many girls but when i get interested into one (happened 2 times already and no more), they just got a bf or are already interested in other peson. I just gave up
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 241x209
>>28353430 forgot the face when
>>
>>28353430
yeah pretty much the same situation here.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.