[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl sends me signals >follow up on those signals >girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: MixedSignals.png (21 KB, 483x318) Image search: [Google]
MixedSignals.png
21 KB, 483x318
>girl sends me signals
>follow up on those signals
>girl refuses

What the fuck, /r9k/. What the fuck was I supposed to do in that situation?
>>
>>28352197
She doesnt want a cheap fag. Take her out, bring her back and go.
>>
She said she'll go out to get drinks with you. Why are you surprised that someone is uncomfortable going to someone's place before you've ever met them?
>>
>>28352236
I'm not going to pay for her drinks lol. We'll get rounds.

>>28352239
Not in general, but I guess I mistook flirting for actual coming on.
>>
Should have left it at something to consider. Not the paragraph that followed because it reads like this;
>I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, I'm happy to be a bitch if that's OK with you.
I understand if you don't like bitches and break off this date.
>>
>>28352267
Probably, but I thought that she was suggesting something and figured that I'd go for it. I'm still getting drinks, so I don't really mind having tried it.
>>
>>28352300
At this point there is no point to getting drinks with her, you have already diarrhea shat in the pool.
>>
>>28352325
Forgive me anon, but I hope you understand why I won't break off a date because /r9k/ told me to.
>>
>"let's have sex hee :P"
>u-um ok you know i think yeah maybe hahaha if you're up to it I guess maybe I don't want to sound too forward idk hehe (:(:(:(:
That's how you sound.
>>
>>28352366
You seem to have a distaste for me, anon. How does it feel knowing that people like me are getting laid while girls won't even give you the time of day?
>>
>You know
>I don't want to sound to forward
>But if your up for it
>But I understand

Why do you talk like this? Age you gay? You may as well be pouring sand directly into her vagina.

Do you often say "plzz respond ): " as well?
>>
>>28352446
Nice deflection there friend, the other guy called it like it was.
>>
>>28352498
>>28352504
And what are you getting at? Why should I care what I sound like if I'm getting what I want?
>>
>>28352514
Because act like that and you won't get what you want.
You'll get an awkward hug and no second date.
>>
She might have sex after drinks. If she goes to your place dire tly she looks like a big whore but shes just a regular hoe.

Youre lucky, get her drunk enough and shes yours. You get drunk too tho ok cus I bet youre awkward
>>
>>28352534
That's how I've always acted, and I don't really have any problems with women. Besides, I don't really mind if this falls through since I have a back-up girl.
>>
>>28352549
this. he knows whats up
>>
File: Drinking.png (29 KB, 487x427) Image search: [Google]
Drinking.png
29 KB, 487x427
>>28352549
Yeah that's pretty much the plan for tonight.
>>
>>28352572
So why make the thread?
You come here and make a thread asking us what you did wrong.
We tell you.
And you get all offended..
Fuck sakes you're 10ply bud
>>
File: 35235253.jpg (17 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
35235253.jpg
17 KB, 306x165
>all those emojis and emoticons
>>
>>28352630
I guess we have a difference of opinions then.
>>
>>28352446
Did you make this thread to brag or what?
I'm getting laid this saturday anyways with my FWB. You seem to have forgotten this place is full of normies now.
>>
>>28352665
I'm sorry we're not all Le Serious 4chan Men like you, anon.
>>
>>28352366
^ this

don't be awkward

be straightforward with your intentions

you're being creepy and meek. makes you look desperate, she's flirting, be casual. she still wants to go for drinks to suss you out
>>
>>28352618

lol nvm you're both sperglords

enjoy your sex bro
>>
>>28352841
It's far from guaranteed, but thanks man. I prefer the nerdier more awkward girls because I can relate to them more.
>>
you still got the date, just escalate and bang but you will probably fuck up because you are super insecure. ofcourse you can't immediately get rid of insecurity but you can atleast hide it. If you want to bag chicks stop bringing up shit like awkwardness and don't say shit like "but i understand if.." to preemptively ward of rejection because your frail ego can't handle it. You're last message shouldve been more like: let's meet up at my flat and watch a movie, i got drinks. if she doesnt want to do that you can always fall back to going to the bar.

be direct, cut out shit like "or something" HAVE A PLAN and lead her to it
>>
>>28352671
You didn't answer my question..
Why make this thread?
Is it le ebin brag about sex on /r9k/ meme?
>>
>>28352256
She wanted to smash then you fucked that up now she thinks you're a creeper and wants to meet for drinks first.

Make her split the tab and just bring her back and smash unless you are a creepy fuck then don't even bother you autist.
>>
numale as fuck but by all means get that "pussy haha idk lol :):):)"
>>
Because you could be a psychopath rapist. Meeting you in a public place allows her to assess you safely before deciding if she wants to sleep with you.
Every girl has to consider in her day-to-day life
>am I going to be alone with a strange man in an unfamiliar place
But did you ever think about that? No because you are an autist and cannot empathise with other human beings
>>
>>28352498
>You know
>I don't want to sound to forward
>But if your up for it
>But I understand

I can just picture OP saying this with one hand behind his head to the girl if he was standing right in front of her.

JUST LIKE ONE OF HIS JAPANESE ANIMES
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.