[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Grandpa is ill in hosptial pretty close to die. >Everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: WDF_780655.gif (72 KB, 896x1160) Image search: [Google]
WDF_780655.gif
72 KB, 896x1160
>Grandpa is ill in hosptial pretty close to die.
>Everything I can think of is the heritage my father will receive, and inderectly, I will.
Is there something wrong with me or everyone does the same but doesn't say it?
>>
When a person reaches a certain age, chances are no one cares about them anymore. It's perfectly normal to want mostly for your family's inheritance at some point.
>>
I realize that sounds harsh, but sometimes grandparents hang on for too long it becomes a sort of burden to the family. You should mourn them, but understand when it was their time.
>>
>no rich relatives
>not even middle class
>no accumulated wealth what so ever
>big family so even the little gets split up to scraps
>>
My grandparents on both sides of the family are in their late 80s/early 90s and they both have 7 figure dollar homes paid off.

They're all really healthy though and exercise daily and eat well. My dad is in his 60s and my mum in her late 50s but they're both out of shape, never exercise, eat like shit, and just aren't healthy.

My parents already joke about how their parents will probably out live them they way they're going.
>>
Same happens to me. I dunno if it's normal. I'm pretty un-normal, and probably so are you, but if you're not attached to your grandfather then you don't have a reason to give a fuck.
>>
no a lot of people are selfish assholes like you
my family was that way for when my uncle died, it was disgusting and so disrespectful, they were like vultures

i will never give them a single cent from my savings when i die
>>
File: d.jpg (14 KB, 423x210) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
14 KB, 423x210
>>28352194 Implying that you will die before them?

I wonder if the burial day everyone will be crying, even if some of my friends come for me, and I will be like
>k m8s dont mind me
>>
>>28352194
Was your uncle 80 or 90 something, having survived all his contemporaries, and losing his mind from some form of dementia? He was probably old and suffering. When this sort of thing happens to animals, we euthanize them which is more merciful end than what many humans find in this life. There's a time for people to say goodbye and leave what remains of their fortune to progeny. Selfish is living to extreme old age and wasting all your life's savings, leaving them with nothing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.