[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw sisters boyfriend bullies you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13
File: 7398099[1].jpg (56 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
7398099[1].jpg
56 KB, 300x360
>tfw sisters boyfriend bullies you
>>
>>28351736
Do you own a baseball bat? Or a sufficiently heavy pot/pan from the kitchen? If so, there are no excuses, OP. Stop being a pussy. Next time you see your sister's boyfriend, beat the shit out of him.

See who has the last laugh then.
>>
>Sister's bf tries to fuck you

I wish he was dead.
>>
>>28351795
Tell your sister so she wont believe you and take his side and not talk to you.

.......or let him and tape it, then you have evidence.

Your choice
>>
>>28351888
I've told her and she both doesn't care, and says I shouldn't be so against it, that I'd enjoy it.
>>
>>28351795
Become a gay
At least you wont be alone
>>
I've been a shut in neet for 10 years, 28 years old.

My sister has had 1 BF, theyve been together for 9 years and got married 2 years ago.

He is taller than me and has a good job and lots of friends. He is fucking terrified of me though, he acts so careful around me. He just agrees with everything I say and never questions me.

What do you think he really thinks about me?
>>
>>28351736
Fuck your sister and cuck him!
>>
>>28351968
I think he saw the sharingan, no one messes with a pureblood uchiha
>>
>>28351736
That's dangerous. If he gets away with this with you, he's going to outright beat her. You need to stand up to this guy.
>>
I like to think the silence that followed here is OP out there with a baseball bat smashing a couple of this guy's ribs. Seriously, cannot let someone who dates your sister get away with this.
>>
>>28351968
He's probably hoping if you ever snap you don't kill him first
>>
>>28351927
Oh lol I like your sister.

Do it then, atleast ypu wont be a kissless virgin anymore.

>>28351968

Yea he probly thinks ypure crazy...or your sister.told.him to be nice to ypu. How sweet, I like your sister.
>>
>>28352617
>Do it then, atleast ypu wont be a kissless virgin anymore.

No, the guy ruined our family. I'm not going to make things even worse.
>>
File: 1445801825350.jpg (213 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1445801825350.jpg
213 KB, 1280x960
You know what you need to do, OP? You need to sneak into your sister's room and put on her clothes and make up. Then call her boyfriend and offer him your boipussy. You know you want to carry the scent of his sweaty, musky balls with you on your face for the rest of the week.
>>
>>28352651
This. Imagine bangin siblings at the same time
>>
File: 1362022262616.jpg (24 KB, 473x343) Image search: [Google]
1362022262616.jpg
24 KB, 473x343
>>28351736
>tfw sisters bf's have all been really nice guys and let me have games they don't play anymore
>>
>>28352651
More pics needed

Thyme
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 443x332
>>28351736
>tfw wife's son bullies you
>>
>>28354269
http://sissy-scarlet.tumblr.com/
>>
>>28354278
just beat the shit out him and then your wife
>>
>>28354302
It's a meme my friend

I'm a 24 yo kv
>>
>>28354354
yea well imma beat the shit out of you for tricking me
>>
>>28351968
three things
1) he probably thinks you're actually retarded being a NEET for 10 years and feels obligated to be nice to the mentally challenged
2) he thinks you're going to snap one day and he wants to be on your good side
3) he's just being a normal person. I know this is r9k and we are all just pretending to be retarded in this internet zone, but believe it or not, if you are involved with someone, 99% of people dont go shitting on the rest of their family.

all 3 at once are most likely.
>>
>>28352637
Im curious what did he do.
>>
>>28354557
He's my sister's bf but ended up cheating with my mom as well, eventually knocked them both up. Caused our family to fall apart and my dad to nearly kill himself, I had to stop him.
>>
>>28354854
>knocked up both your sister and mother
This is literally my fetish
>>
>>28354971
Yeah well it sucks for us. They all live together now with their kids, while I share an apartment with dad and try to convince him to keep on living. And then to top it all off, on the rare times I go to see them, he wants to fuck me too.
>>
>>28354854
Op. This guy has something to complain about.

At least you get a new sibling and nephew or niece.

Op what did yours do to you?
>>
Nah, my sisters bf is a nice guy and a total bro.

So of course she's dumping him because he won't drop his life for her.
>>
>>28355027
This guy is a sexual freak. wait r u a girl or boy? If youre a girl hes a total jerk! Not that he isnt a asshole.
>>
>>28355027
Weird. So hes dating your mom and sister whilst you be something akin to a halfway decent human bean and take care of your dad?
>>
File: 1461773726148.jpg (178 KB, 582x569) Image search: [Google]
1461773726148.jpg
178 KB, 582x569
>>28355027
This is like a doujin.
>>
>>28355088
Female yes. Him being unfaithful isn't anything new though. I think it makes it worse that he's black.

>>28355100
More or less yeah, he lives with my mom and sister and is in a relationship with the both of them, and together they raise the kids. Mom also gets alimony from dad which helps them get by.

Meanwhile dad moved in with me in my apartment, we're currently having to share a bed. I go school and work to support us, so he hasn't had the pressure of having to find a new job.
>>
>>28355158
Ignoring my dick how does your mother and sister live with themselves? How the fuck is he paying Alimony to her?
>>
>>28355198
Your guess is as good as mine, they're quite happy together with him. I don't know how they don't feel like human trash.

Dad took it hard in the divorce, mom got half the assets and alimony. He's been paying from his savings, but will eventually have to start working again.
>>
>>28355258

Are you white?

Just goes to show how shameless white sluts are when it come to chad/tyrone
>>
>>28355158
Why do I feel you're all bigger gals? Roody Poos like fat white girls for some reason
>>
>>28355298
We are a white family, yes. Or well, were a white family.

>>28355309
I have known heftier women to be with black guys, but in our case none of us are.
>>
>>28355258
He must of had a shit tier lawyer
>>
>>28355325
Is he at least good lucking or something? Also whats the age disparity?
>>
>>28355325
>were a white family
>this whole thing
The ultimate cuck story.
>>
>>28355348
Yeah he's pretty fit and outgoing and handsome. That doesn't excuse it though. Mom is 40, sis is 20 and he's 22, same age as me. She and dad were high school sweethearts and had us young.

>>28355381
In it all as bad as I may feel about them, I feel the worst for dad. He still cries about it, and I've never seen him cry about anything, not even his dad dying.
>>
>>28355416
I am torn between my Mother/Daughter fetish and sadness now
Id try getting your father professional help. Maybe in a way ttha excludes him from alimony. Why do you still talk to them though?
>>
>>28351776
is beating up your sister's boyfriend the ultimate male power fantasy?
>>
>>28355416

You should invite him to your flat and fuck him, time it so that your dad walks in on you.

The ultimate cuck, fucks wife and both daughters.
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>onii-chans wife says you should try and act more girly
>>
>>28355469
No but fucking her afterwards is.
>>
>>28355258
Speaking truthfully now

And don't take this the wrong way but honestly I see no good ending

Maybe you should let your dad kill himself, he's genuinely in one of the worst positions in life. The poor guy had his wife knocked up by someone else, his kid gone with the nigger, and he has to pay alimoney. What's the point of him going to work every day dead inside knowing he's paying for a fucking slutty family that abandoned him?

No for real, why are you so hellbent on making sure the man suffers? I know you will feel bad if he dies, but it would seriously spare a lot of pain. Guy basically got destroyed in every sense of the word.

Worst case scenario if you don't feel the will to live after you can do the same

And bear with me, I'm not advocating a "DO IT NOW KILL YOURSELF" schtick. It's just something to keep in mind because that is honestly a horrible situation.

Orrrrr, let him murder that fucking life ruiner before he suicides so he both gets revenge and doesn't have to face jail's torture.

This is an edgy post but I'm really mad at what happened to your family, holy crap. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>28355522
Or she can murder the nigga herself and be done with it. Should have done it a long time ago tbqh.
>>
>>28355449
I've tried to get dad to get help, and even said I'd go with him, but he refuses. Maybe eventually I can talk him into it but he seems to want to deal with it on his own, though I don't think he's doing so well a job. At least I've helped him to scale back on the drinking.

As for them, I want nothing to do with them if I can help it, but sometimes I feel obligated it they earnestly ask to see me, and also despite it all dad still wants to know how mom and sis are holding up and if they're being treated well. I think he's worried the guy might just blow all the money all the time or something.

>>28355487
All joking aside I'm sure the guy would love it. He's always gropey and rapey with me when he gets the chance, nearly got away with it once. I hate him and have thought about having a knife with me and using it by claiming self defense.
>>
>>28355522
Let me add on to this post, I suggest plan B more because that guy is a scumbag. .
>>
>>28355559
At least research him getting out of that Alimony BS
>>
>>28355553
Yeah that too.

I feel a righteous anger at this whole scenario, I'd do it guaranteed if I was part of the family.

Dignity > Death
>>
>>28355559
Id keep coaxing him into it before he snaps. How the fuck is your family's home life tho? How are they raising the niglets for example?
>>
>>28355522
I want him to live because I think he could still have a life. He's not too old and could even get into the dating game or remarry. I can't imagine going through what he is or how he feels, though I am obviously angry and disgusted too, but I want to believe or at least hope that he can still continue his life and have a better one at that. He's still got me and I love him very much and do everything I can for him, he thanks me for that and says I'm the reason he didn't kill himself. I want the reason to be a new and better life.

>>28355605
Is that something possible? That would be amazing if it was but I think the problem is that they do live off the alimony so it's not like mom is sitting rich in some mansion and demanding payments.

>>28355657
I try, I really do. Anything that can help him is what I want, and I try to do what I can myself. I'm guessing you mean their home life though? They are taking care of the babies together though from what I've seen mom does most of the work in that. The guy sort of works and sis has college classes.
>>
>>28355559
I would absolutely take a weapon in self defense. Make sure he doesn't kill you with it though. Like, take a taser. And pepper spray. And a knife. Let him touch you once. Then tase him. Then pepper spray his eyes out. Then cut off his dick.

My only problem with this is that it leaves the two halfies without a biological father. But they're bastards anyways love em or not.

If you don't kill this guy, make sure he starts paying for both his girlfriends. Also. Stop calling your mother and sister family. They need to understand that what they did was wrong. Was pure evil. I'm sick of this evil world.
>>
>>28355821
You're a good daughter but your mother and sis are whores. My disgust is almost rivaling my intense mother/daughter poly fetish
>>
>>28355821
Why on earth would you ever want him to remarry? Why would HE want to remarry or date again? His fucking young sweetheart just left and cheated on him. Out of nowhere. If that doesn't break a man's willpower to date or marry I don't know what would.

Why play when the game is broken?

Seriously wtf.
>>
>>28351795

Just let him smash he family now
>>
Get the nigger to fuck your father. then the family can live in unison
>>
File: white_shirt_pepe_balaclava_full.jpg (169 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
white_shirt_pepe_balaclava_full.jpg
169 KB, 770x1000
I would just kill him. my home is the only place I get comfort, and some shitty normie isn't going to ruin that too.
>>
>>28351968

Hes putting his penis inside your sister of course he's scared of you m8 that's just normal he's afraid he might get bashed
>>
>>28354854

>fucked your sister
>fucked your mother
>trying to fuck you

Holy shit going for the triple!
>>
>>28355158

Well you know what you should do, go fuck his dad
>>
>>28355416
invite him to your house then jump on him with your dad and beat him to death with baseball bats
then you and your dad double suicide
>>
>>28355874
I would love to do that but I fear the consequences. Torturing him would be amazing but I wouldn't get away with. Maybe just stabbing him in self defense, but well, he's a guy. He'd destroy me in a fight, if I stabbed him and it didn't kill him, he could kill me. Same with trying to get him to do anything, I'm never polite with him but like I said, as if to insult me he tries to get intimate with me and doesn't take me seriously. He claims to work and support them and stuck around to be with them and the kids, and that apparently makes him a saint.

>>28355902
I know they are, it's worse that they don't care that he isn't that faithful and probably wouldn't care if he cheated on them. Like I have a creeping suspicion he also slept with my aunt, according to sis. And to get on my nerves sometimes when I'm there he acts sexy with them brazenly or even fucks them in a way it's basically shoved in my face. And of course they don't care when he tries to fuck me either.

>>28355924
I think he could find a good woman, better than mom who could help him in ways I can't. I can be there for him and help him in all the ways I can, but there are some things I can't do for him as his daughter that another woman could. Also it's kind of a stretch, but he kind of always wanted a son, though mom said after my sister she didn't want any more children. I feel if he did get with another woman seriously and maybe had a son, it would honestly make him happy enough to completely move on from mom and sis and what they did.

>>28355944
What?
>>
>>28356153
>but there are some things I can't do for him as his daughter that another woman could.

Oh baby wincest.

But what I'm saying is there is no point, because he will always have a suspicion that the next woman would cheat on him..if he even bothers in the first place.

It's a lose-lose situation, could only get even if he kills the nigger.
>>
>>28356062
I don't think he knows his dad even.

>>28356094
As much as I'd love that, a real bonding and closure experience with dad, I think he's smart enough to not come anywhere near dad.
>>
>>28356153
So you're basically the only woman in the family he isn't fucking? Has your ma or sis tried to justify why they're with him even?
>>
>>28356236
I wouldn't say fucking, I just think he MIGHT have slept with my aunt once. He's got mom and sis to occupy his dick with full time. They tell me he's actually a great guy when he's not "teasing" me, great family man too. Makes me sick when I hear it though, they also say he's exciting and brings that into the relationship, and makes them "feel like women".

>>28356230
Well even if he's always suspicious and that prevents him from serious relationships, at least he could still date and get laid. Maybe not actual love but he could feel loved, physically. Again, even if I wanted to, I can't do that for him as a woman but if it could help I'd want it for him.

Maybe it's stupid but I think one of the best ways for him to deal with having his life ruined in part by women, would be women helping him to get his life back together. I'm helping him in all the ways I can, and some time in the future maybe get a good woman for him who can help in the ways I can't. It's just an idea though, and wouldn't be for a long time at least. I'm still helping him get by day to day.
>>
Really curious of what you, your sister, and your mom look like now
>>
>>28356432
You're actually game for sleeping with your father?
>>
Ez way to solve this, tell your dad to fuck him and make him his bitch.

Anyone remember the screen cap of the hentai Chinese trap fuck his wife, so he fucks him.
>>
>>28355027
Honest question brah, you must not look like much of a man, do you? You're probably feminine and cute. Because honestly if that happen to me I'd straight up murder the guy. But of course most people know better than to disrespect me or my family.
>>
I beat one of my sister's boyfriends up and stomped on his face, knocked out his front teeth

anyway my point is don't take shit off normie scum
>>
>>28356541
No way shes beating down a fit nig nog tho
>>
>>28356471
I do sleep with him, we share a bed since my apartment is basically just a bedroom and bathroom. Unless you mean sex with him, in which case no, I don't think that would be good for us. Maybe I'm a little too close with him at times but it's not an intimate thing for us. I like being with him like that and he's said it makes him feel comfortable/relaxed because it reminds him of when me and sis were kids and were close with him like that.

>>28356433
We're all attractive I think. T&A that runs in the family and none of us overweight. They make an effort to highlight that and be attractive though while it was never my thing.
>>
File: never trust a fart.png (195 KB, 353x657) Image search: [Google]
never trust a fart.png
195 KB, 353x657
my sister's husband is a cuckold. she had a kid with an abusive army guy when she was like 20. went back to school and met a chubby plain looking beta in her classes. he'd be making good money and she had plenty of experience to make him fall in love. they've had two more kids together and are turning 30 soon.

he may be a cuck but at least he's not a bully
>>
>>28355416
fuck your dad. That would cheer him up for sure
>>
>>28356582
Post pics. Throw nog in too. Im rather dubious to be frank
>>
>>28356572
She can if she enlists the KKK to help her.
>>
Tell your father to enroll in the army. Fuck it, why not? His life's been fucked by a big black cock already, maybe he'll accomplish something that way. As for you, just break contact with those. Sell the apartment, move to another far away. Don't tell them anything. Maybe leave a note with "cya sluts" somewhere on their property before leaving off. If you're not fat, life should be easy for you from that point. Well, easier. If you are fat, it can't get any worse can it?
>>
>>28356668
He's probably too old. Max non prior enlistment is 39
>>
>>28355381
This. You guys are dumb.
>>
>>28356700
Shit, I think you're right.
>>
>>28356620
I could get a pic of the guy next time I see him, I wouldn't mind posting that.

>>28356668
I think he's too old for that, and either way he'd still have to pay alimony.
>>
>>28355821
Tell your father to cutt his losses and move to Tibet or something crazy.
He needs to change his life, becauss what he is going through now is fucking awful.
Literally worse than death, I'd say.
>>
>>28356767
He doesn't have a facebook?
>>
How long does he have to pay alimony for? Is it permanent alimony? How much does he even pay?
>>
>>28356767
Since he no longer has a job, couldn't he theoretically end the alimony?
>>
File: imagasdadses.jpg (4 KB, 124x118) Image search: [Google]
imagasdadses.jpg
4 KB, 124x118
>>28355416
Holy fucking christ I love it when women's lives fall apart. HAHA that is what you get for being a women you fucking stacy. I hope your mom and sis have a happy life fucking that stud. HAAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS.

not even trolling just makes me so happy. I hate women so fucking much.

This makes me elated. Have you ever cried over this? AHAHA omg you deserve it so much. God or not the universe just took a massive well deserved shit inside your mouth aha. Would have been funny if your dad killed himself, and you seeing no other option and left alone, jump into his arms and fuck him a long with your hot mom and even hotter sis.

Get fucked female...LITERALLY
>>
>>28357102
you're trying to hard
>>
>>28355902
>>28355874
>>28355821
>>28355657
>>28355605
>>28355576

All these fucking betas. Jesus fucking christ siding with a female.

>taking a trip because robots have to know there are still others like them on this board. Fucking normies.

First 20 replies should have been "TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT!"
>>
>>28357102
you gotta feel sorry for his dad though atleast
he wanted a son, life fucked him over twice, has 2 girls
his wife banged one of the sister's girlfriend, like wtf
has to pay (probably permanent) alimony for that fucking old whore
probably couldn't get re-married, doubt he'd want to atleast
>>
File: 1460042097603.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1460042097603.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>28356767
Petty bitch. Let the guy have his fun. Your dad lucked out, he was a beta and only the strong shall prevail. Fuck him or fuck off... I swear bitches ruin everything.

Is it just me that hates her with passion. Is there anyone lurking who isn't a fucking beta and whiteknights her.
>>
>>28356844
He does but then mom and sis would easily be found and while I don't care if they end up getting some harassment, I don't want that coming back to me. I still have to deal with these people and don't want to give them a reason to be angry at me since the entire time I've tried to maintain something of a high ground against them. It'd just be a bunch more shit I'd have to deal with on top of what I already do.

>>28356940
It's not permanent no, only for a few years. It's transitory payments so that mom is supposed to find her feet. The amount is a couple thousand a month, 2500 if I remember correctly.

>>28357014
It's payment coming out of his savings rather than wage. I believe if it got to a point where his savings were significantly diminished it would not end, but have to be revalued.
>>
I personally am conflicted
>mother/daughter is my biggest fetish
>hate cucking and niggers
>>
>>28357228
Blocking out their eyes in paint is all takes
>>
>>28357205
I feel sorry for her dad, he really didn't deserve something like this for wanting a son.
She can do whatever she wants tho, no need to be sorry for her. She's a woman, she can't even pay alimony and doesn't know what getting fucked over by the wife you had for 20 years feels like.

Seeing as you're on /r9k/, I doubt you're a jacked up tall Chad alpha that gets all the pussy.
>>
>>28357228
Take a picture from there, crop it a lot so it can't get picked up by reverse google image search and add some pink shit all around it to make sure. If done right results should be MLP porn or something of simillar nature.
Talking about his savings, couldn't he transfer all of them to you, and then you can pay for his stuff until the alimony thing dies out?
>>
>>28357163
Yeah I get the tits or gtfo but you have to realize a few things, TRUE robots stop giving a fuck about tits and sex because our lives are so bleak that we've accepted it. I'd rather post some advice and hope this grill and her dad murder that fucker, because that's just complete degeneracy.

Meanwhile you pretend you're a robot and jack off to women hate threads while simultaneously looking at pictures of women both 3d and 2d online.

I mean I've stopped caring about getting my dick wet and women, this is just a moral issue and it wouldn't change if the poster was a guy or a girl. At all.
>>
What do you think will happen if/when Tyrone eventually leaves them?
>>
>>28357503
Prolly the same as all nig moms only far far deeper shame
>>
>>28357228
what country are you from?
honestly reading all that made me angry your a good human. i wouldnt be able to look at them. wouldnt talk to them ever again.
>>
>>28351736
beat him near-death, he'll never forget that lesson
>>
>>28357163
back to /b/ please. she wasnt attention seeking someone asked her what her gender was, and shes getting asked questions cause that story is fucked
>>
>>28357344
Ok I'll try doing that, see if I can get something to work that I feel ok with posting.

>>28357583
USA, we all are.

>>28357503
Would he? He's got two women more or less begging for his dick at the same time and willing to give him multiple kids, who give him a place to stay and a budget to live on, and don't mind if he cheats on them.

I'm not a black guy but that sounds like a great situation to be in.
>>
>>28355158

>bkack

that explains everything, physical traits are everything, and if the law protects them hulking TALL behemoths, more so, It is an unwinnable battle.

I hate the alimony thing, is Institutionalized cuckhold
>>
>>28355559

Blacks want everything, they believe they deserve everything by birthright.

I hate blacks, i know life is unfair, but they represent all that unfairness in human form.
>>
>>28356767

All black guys all look the same anyway, unless they are serious sub 5'7" manlets, those are as bitter as most robots.
>>
I can't believe you guys are actually believing the guy saying that Tyrone cucked him and his dad. I swear to god this board will believe anything if you post it...
>>
File: 1425986181737[1].png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1425986181737[1].png
129 KB, 724x611
>>28358273
>he believed people actually believed him
>>
>>28358273
get this its a girl that gets hit on by tyrone too and would fuck their dad if it would help
>>
File: 1445521149954.png (64 KB, 179x179) Image search: [Google]
1445521149954.png
64 KB, 179x179
>be 5'11 neet

>both my sisters have big tattooed chad bfs
>one is 6'5 and the other 6'2

>tfw 6'5 one once told me when drunk that it was okay if I hated him since he is fucking my sister.

they are both actually really nice and funny dudes tho even if they look intimidating
>>
File: 1460225435090.jpg (606 KB, 1093x733) Image search: [Google]
1460225435090.jpg
606 KB, 1093x733
>>28357495
jesus fucking christ when we say "Tits or get the fuck out" we don't care for tits. tits are free on the internet noob or have you got safesearch on lmao. It's to degrade her, put her in her place. She comes here asking for help like it's twoxchromosomes seriously r9k has fallen into "degeneracy" meme. This attention whore has caused all of you to whiteknight her. I'm fucking done, if no one is going to stand with me on this then I'm fucking gone.
>>
>>28358344
No she wouldn't apparently. She meant sleep as actual sleep
>>
>>28351736
Ivan just kys
I know it's you
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.