[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been visiting /r9k/ for the past couple of years >got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: feelsbadman.png (112 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
112 KB, 354x363
>been visiting /r9k/ for the past couple of years
>got a girlfriend 1 month ago and stopped coming here
>yesterday while we were talking she started sharing stories about "creeps" hitting on her in the past
>tfw I was a hkv robot and she doesn't know
>tfw this hit me right at home

Thank god I finally escaped the nightmare, hang in there robots.
>>
Just wait until it goes to shit and you are back here with us. Except now with the memories of better days.
>>
File: 0xIRL0Zyrvg.jpg (127 KB, 531x807) Image search: [Google]
0xIRL0Zyrvg.jpg
127 KB, 531x807
>>28351698
That's just one nightmare into another, OP.

A girlfriend after a life of loneliness brings closure to feelings of self worth, validation and acceptance. Now you have to put up with another human being with their own faults, annoyances after a life of solitude. You will have to push your boundaries socially, pretend to like things you don't, pretend to like people you are indifferent of, deal with the drama in a relationship and the inevitable heartbreak.

I think these things distract robots, they're powerful desires and emotions they wish to get rid of or experience in their lives, but they are overlooking things which could be much more valuable and appreciated by letting go of certain self made problems and enjoying life, appreciating its wonders, and pursuing something beyond themselves which will as well bring these character expanses.

Oh, right. There's the inevitable heartbreak which comes with a first relationship, that will be a decent learning experience. Hope you can pull yourself together by the end of this and become a better person. Self pity is what destroys so many people, watch out for it.
>>
>>28351785
>Now you have to put up with another human being with their own faults, annoyances after a life of solitude. You will have to push your boundaries socially, pretend to like things you don't, pretend to like people you are indifferent of, deal with the drama in a relationship and the inevitable heartbreak.

It's a different kind of pain. Like going to work for the first time - you're acting all tired and shit but deep inside you're happy that you fit society's standards.
>>
File: cdb.jpg (10 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
cdb.jpg
10 KB, 600x446
>>28351759

This. We're waiting for you, anon. We are the shadows on the wall, the voices you hear at night, and in the end, you will be ours.
>>
File: 8FWlptzA5uU.jpg (228 KB, 791x807) Image search: [Google]
8FWlptzA5uU.jpg
228 KB, 791x807
>>28351860
The issue stems from the jarring differences between being alone all your life and having your first relationships. I am speaking generally here but robots tend to romanticize relationship and women, their value for these things are absurdly high. when such a person goes through their first relationship they will have to come to terms with their values and start to see the reality of the situation.

It's a process of washing away years of built up delusion about these things which they never had. It can be very harmful in some cases because that's all some people clung on to in their desperate life, and seeing the reality of a relationship might make them give up even more regarding life, goals and future relationships. The most damaging type is the 'good' relationship where everything is going great, but there's the inevitable end hiding around the corner. I see this as a good thing though, it's a vital step in a life, developing yourself, dealing with these emotions and events, knowing how to deal with them in the future.

Generally things tend to be really fucked up for those who spent their life completely alone. They have fallen back by a decade or more with these things, and have a lot of catch up to do, and have to deal with it with extreme maturity to have a chance at catching up. It's why I believe a lot of loners stay loners, then either fuck up their life beyond repair or go on to pursue something greater than themselves.
>>
>>28351785
Realest nigga on /r9k/ spits the truth
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.