[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Content without gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: nogfhappy.png (670 KB, 639x357) Image search: [Google]
nogfhappy.png
670 KB, 639x357
>23
>accepted that I'll never have a gf and became happier

I have transcended the primitive need. Join me.
>>
In order to transcend you had to have experienced having a gf first. You're just simply in denial
>>
File: smug psychiatrist frog.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
smug psychiatrist frog.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
Oh you have? Thats good.
>>
File: 1421845580471.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1421845580471.png
17 KB, 900x900
Same
It's just not going to happen
what kind of girl would want to date a massive loser?
even if I got "my shit together" I would still be a loser like
its all going to be redflags to any girl
>why doesn't this guy have friends
>why is he still a virgin at 23
>why does he have such a shitty job
>>
>>28351700
That's retarded like saying that in order to not murder people you don't like you need to experience killing first.
>>
>>28351731
I mean, if some real opportunity arise then I probably would try a bit, but that won't happen ofc
>>
>>28351678
Music, Anime, and Vidya make tfwnogf a little easier
Who /reliesonescapism/ here?
>>
23 here too and I've also given up.

Women actually talk to me and I'm not hideous looking but it never goes anywhere. It's like as soon as I open my mouth they can sense that I'm a destined loser.
>>
>>28351678
Don't give up anons, I got a girls phone number on my campus. I accidentally made eye contact in the cafe and then decided I'd just move over to her table. It's literally that easy. Got her phone number and everything.

Just do it.
>>
>>28351678
I'm 24 and I've given up too.
I've been focusing on other aspects of my life and honestly don't care about sex or companionship anymore
>>
21 here
I have realized that it is simply impossible to find a woman at my age who isn't a whore. Even the quiet nerdy girls have had 3-4 different sexual partners.
What do you get out of a gf anyway? Reciprocating affection and companionship? Why not just get a pet?
>>
>>28352684
I can't fuck a dog
>>
wanting a gf makes you a normie.
if you want a gf, get off /r9k/.
done.
>>
>>28352744
I'm trying anon, do you think I want to waste my time here. I want a movie montage of happiness.
>>
>>28351700
having a gf is horrible, time and money vampires for easy sex. may as well just buy a 10/10 hooker every so often to stay same.
>>
I gave up when I was around 16.

Almost 19 now.
>>
>>28352714
Women already fuck their dogs, why don't you?
>>
File: al-pacino-01.jpg (39 KB, 838x559) Image search: [Google]
al-pacino-01.jpg
39 KB, 838x559
>>28351678
I am a loser so i have an even higher chance to be cheated or dumped. I see no reason to invest in a girl and become used to her just to be screwed over and devastated.

If i am going to lose my virginity ( soon to be a 22 year old virgin here) i will do it with a prostitute. A highly attractive one.
>>
>>28352824
Kek you are still young. Also why give up at 16? That's retarded. You still had a chance as a 16 year old. Normally people give up when they are 21+.
>>
>>28352824
Don't anon, I'm 19 and got a girls number the other day, normiehood awaits me. I can hear the calling, every time a bell rings a robot gets a gf, and my bells will be ringing.
>>
>>28352875
You're not even a robot you dumbass. 19 year old virgins are not that abnormal. Guys get laid later than women. Come back when you are at least 21. You are still a teen for christ sake
>>
>>28352874

I've always been fat and I never cared.

Also, I have a flatfoot and the other is a clubfoot. I'm basically a fat and less functional Goebbels. Moreover, girls are ugly, attractive, but not objectively beautiful.
>>
>>28352900
I'm a cyborg at best, happiness awaits, good bye anons, let the Lord Jesus save you.
>>
>>28352875

I don't want to join normiehood. I'm fine with who I am, and that's supposed to be philosophy of this thread.
>>
File: 1456203253465.png (43 KB, 237x330) Image search: [Google]
1456203253465.png
43 KB, 237x330
>>28351678
20 years old here.
>>
>>28351678
>I have transcended the primitive need.
I've managed to do that as well. Feels great because you stop worrying about lots of shit.
>>
>>28352930
You can lose weight you fucktard. Exercise 15 minutes a day
>>
>>28353260

>I never cared

I goes witouth saying that I still don't care.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.