[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this considered as?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: sadpepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
>Finally finds a 3/10 gril in the class, let's name her stacy
>muster up all courage and asked her to be gf
>she said "sure anon, let's try to work it out"
dated for 3 months
>tries to sleep with her
>she says"anon, not so fast, I'm not ready yet"
>ok
school holiday starts, we still see each other often.
>new school semester starts
>we're streamed into different classes
>meets her for lunch
>"hey anon, let me introduce, this is my new classmate, his name is chad.
chad this is my friend anon"
>mfw "my friend anon"
>ignores it
eats lunch with 2 of them, continue doing this for next 2 weeks or so, also befriended chad.
still dating stacy occasionally
>one fine day
>me: "stacy, wanna go for a movie this Saturday I've already bought the tickets"
>"sorry anon, I have something on, I will pay you for the tickets if you want to"
>me:"nope it's ok"
*goes to chad
>"hey chad, free this saturday, wanna go for a movie"
>chad:"sorry anon, I am busy this saturday, going out with a friend."
>ok
*still decide to watch the movie on my own
>reaches movie theater, sees chad and stacy buying tickets
>wtf.jpg
>can't stop thinking about it over the weekends
Monday, go to school
>before class, calls chad on phone:"hey, I have a low tire pressure light on, are you free enough to accompany me to a petrol station to fill up my tires?"
>chad:"sure anon"
proceeds to release air from one of the tires
>chad gets into my car
>me:"hey chad, who you went out with last saturday"
>chad:"oh, stacy"
>me:"which stacy?"(just to confirm)
>chad:"the one from my class"
>me:"oh I see, what did you guys do?"
>chad:"we watched a movie, and ate dinner."
>me:"that's all?"
>chad:"nah, after that I invited her over to my house and we did it."
>me:"you guys had secks?"
>chad:"yes"
stacy dated with me 4 months and was not ready, but only same class with chad for 2~3 weeks, and they fked.
Continue
>>
You weren't enough for her. We can complain and gripe about women or we could accept it and adjust. Ask yourself what you can do to be Chad.
>>
Please don't help raise their kid if she gets knocked up. The way this story is going I can see it.
>>
>>28351619
>dated for 3 months
>no sex

already knew the story ends bad. didnt finish reading.
>>
continue
>chad continue to describe to me the process of getting into stacy's pants
>arrives at petrol station and fills up gas. and start driving back.
>me:"chad do you mind if I put some music?"
>chad:"sure"
>starts blasting gangsta/nigga rap at max volume
>"what the fuck is wrong with you anon?"
>chad lowers the volume
>me:"don't fucking touch my controls dude, if not I am gonna whoop you" proceeds to increase the volume back, and start driving fast
>reached school me:"get the fuck out of the car chad."
>chad:"anon what's wrong?"
>me:"I am rushing for time"
>proceeds to speed home
>goes to bed room, and starts screaming and crying.
Give me a reason not to kill myself
>>
>>28351619
Put yourself in her shoes. You are a 3/10 and Chad wants to fuck you. What would you do? Besides you guys never sealed the deal, she was never your gf
>>
>>28351722
so she was just toying with me.
>>
>>28351743

yes. so she wont be alone. now that shes fucking your friend, she wouldnt even notice if you stopped hanging around. because she is not alone anymore, AND she has someone she is sexually attracted to

im sorry man. dont hang with girls unless they are fucking you. srs.
>>
>>28351792
I've not seen them for 4 days now. and chad is still asking me what was I rushing for the other day and am I ok? told him a fellow homie needs my help. till now stacy hasn't messaged me or any thing.
>>
>>28351743
She only used you for emotional support. A harsh lesson, anon, but remember that if she rejects sex then something is up. Also was she fat? I'd say girls on the lower scale have a tendency to cheat more often (especially fat girls who need constant approval of themselves) because they don't have much of a reputation to lose if they are found to be cheating, and they will immediately "upgrade" whenever possible.
>>
>>28351857
>till now stacy hasn't messaged me or any thing

if you mean, "she still hasn't messaged me back", then cut your losses. Shes still masturbating to her orgasms the other night with your friend.

he sees no problem because he is getting what he wants. he knows exactly why you had to "leave". Cut him out too. You dont need "friends" like that
>>
>>28351857
i dont understand, how does your friend not know she was your pretend gf?
>>
>>28351891
she wasn't land whale fat or very fat. but was some what chubby, curves are still defined. And her face was ok.
>>
>>28351923
I guess he just didn't know, probably she just tells chad, I'm just a former classmate. btw I knew chad through her.
>>
>>28351715
Well you could kill youself but you're a man, with no ties to any female in terms of kids, you're at the beginning of your life and you have a car.

Why throw your life away when things only get better?
>>
>>28351923
Or may be deep down in his heart he knows, but he just wanna screw with me.
>>
>>28351918
Nope I meant since she hasn't see me for 4 days, shouldn't she has a little concern, and text me. but nope...
>>
>>28352021
Don't think too hard about it. She probably introduced you to him as a beta orbiter and when presented with sex, he just took it. If he really wanted to fuck with you there are much worse things that he could do to tear your heart to shreds. Just do what the other anon said and cut your ties as fast as possible and don't make the same mistake again, be cautious but not paranoid.
>>
i love these stories about losers
>>
>>28352107

Dude, love yourself. Cut ties with both. She does not want you. And she will hate you for not staying and being her secondary. Sound fun? Trust, I've been there. I know. They bank on you being a pussy who "needs" her
>>
>>28352128
>>28352150
>>28351918
>>28351891
>>28351792
it opens me up, I will just leave this whole mess.
Thanks anons, I will change for the better
>>
>>28352195
You don't need to change, anon, just realize that she used you and don't make the same mistake again. Remember, once she finds out you're no longer interested she'll probably reach out to you and try to ensnare you again (common technique that ex girlfriends use to get back boyfriends), don't fall for it. If chad asks you why you stopped talking just say your interests aren't the same and you found a new hobby, group, or the like (you really should find a hobby or group).
>>
You got cucked by a legit 3/10? You're memeing right?
>>
>>28352265
not memeing, it's true.
>>
>>28352195

some helpful advice from anon to help sort out leads

1. if she replies, theres a chance. even better if SHE TEXTS YOU. Not you text her

2. if you text, and you arent getting replies in a 1:1 1:2 ratio, for either side, bolt.

3. the instant you ask/make a move to fuck and she blocks it? cut ties instantly. if she wanted to, she would. if she wants, she will. Keep that in mind.

You shouldnt waste more than 3 days to a week gauging a girl out at first, to know if you should continue. It will become even quicker as you get more comfortable talking to chicks

KEY: DONT WASTE TIME. AT ALL.
>>
>>28352307
Are you ugly? Or just have low standards? Noshots here, just wondering. And yeah like others have said, don't interact with them anymore.
>>
>>28352408
have already stopped interacting with them. I have some what low standards.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.