[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey r9k prove that you are a conscious entity RIGHT now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1439249966763.png (254 KB, 501x660) Image search: [Google]
1439249966763.png
254 KB, 501x660
hey r9k

prove that you are a conscious entity RIGHT now
>>
I cant

Cant even be arsed to write original comments
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I think therefore I wan
>>
>>28351530
how do i know that you think? how do i know that my thoughts are my own and not that i am programmed to believed that my thoughts are my own?
>>
>>28351487
I'm not a tripfag.

:^)
>>
>>28351548

I am God and everyone around me is put on this Earth so I don't get bored.

Especially qt huskies.
>>
Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?
>>
>>28351551
i bet you think you're clever huh....

*pulls aside trench coat to reveal holstered glock-10*

still think ur clever, PUNK?
>>28351563
I think, therefore I am God.
>>28351573
how can i be sure that my own mind exists? i have no objective proof, all subjective things would point to the belief that I am conscious, i am alive and thinking now yes? but who is to say that I am? what if i am merely an observer?
>>
>>28351594

You think you're God, but you aren't really, you're made that way to make this thread for me, just as the world around me was made for me.
>>
I don't have to prove anything to you. I am literally the only conscious entity on the planet. You are but a figment of my imagination.
>>
>>28351487
Megumin best girl
>>
>my 1st year college class just talked about Descartes the post
Take it somewhere else chump
>>
i think peepee megumin is pretty qt

and i don't know how
>>
File: 1458254069762.webm (69 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1458254069762.webm
69 KB, 853x480
>>28351757
i feel the need to post another sparkly magic megumin peepee pic (acktshually it's a webm)

maybe not sparkly but whatever
>>
You mean like a penguin?
>>
File: why.jpg (39 KB, 280x414) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
39 KB, 280x414
>>28351487
But I cannot prove it to you lel
>>
>>28351657
nah im just bored
ive never even been to college desu.. fucking nerd just outed himself fucking nerd ahaha ;)

besides man, descartes wasn't even right imo
>>28351629
how can i prove that my consciousness is my own? what if i am merely an observer? what if only certain streams of what i perceive to be my consciousness are actually my own?
>>28351982
im going to be honest here

i have a theory that the only true conscious being in this realm are 90% of the club penguin playerbase, none of which are controlled by humans. they have gained self-awareness

i have substantial proof to back this theory up too
>>28352016
god is dead..........
>>
It is impossible to prove, however you should take my word for it
>>
Slibbidy boo boppa dee
>>
>>28351548
You don't know shit because you're a tripfag
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.