[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
radical idea: men's solidarity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: EMqoMXE.jpg (897 KB, 1577x1071) Image search: [Google]
EMqoMXE.jpg
897 KB, 1577x1071
Support shy men
Support short men
Support fat men
Support black men
Support small dicked men
Support gay men
Support trans men

Why bully yourselves when women already do that FOR you? Why cause pain onto other men? It doesn't make your life any better. Don't bring other men down. It's such a simple idea yet so powerful
>>
>>28351300
Life is one big dick measuring contest. This could never work
>>
File: pepeshooting.jpg (81 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
pepeshooting.jpg
81 KB, 300x250
>>28351300
I don't want to learn to endure the problem, I want to solve the problem.
>>
>>28351300
the vast majority of men aren't interested in supporting each other, they just want the quickest path to get their dick wet. If that means throwing their fellow man under the bus to cater to roastie sluts, then they'll do it.
>>
>>28351596
>If that means throwing their fellow man under the bus to cater to roastie sluts, then they'll do it.

seen it too often. even calling them out on it doesnt work
>>
Because Chad can, and will make fun of inferior men to get more pussy. Hell, some fatsos here will probably make fun of me for being short just so they can feel a bit better.
>>
>>28351793
Yes, precisely this. Just look at all the manlet hate threads we have on here.
Its so sad how men are unwilling to support one another.
>>
Everybody has to compete for pussy. It's not a friendly competition.
>>
>>28351822
>Its so sad how men are unwilling to support one another.

you think women dont know this?

men are programmed to see one another as competition. women ask to not be set as trophies, but for chad thats what they literally are
>>
>>28351827
The only reason they get to do that shit is because betacucks like you let them get away with it.
Women didn't have this high and mighty attitude in past generations.
>>
>>28351300

Fuck shy pussies
Fuck manlets
Fuck fatties
Fuck niggers
Fuck microdicked cucks
Fuck fags
Fuck trannies
>>
>>28351853
Not what I meant. You have to compete to get the women. The amount of women isn't limitless. If you want one then you have to take her before another man gets her. You may even have to take her from another man. Similarly, you have to defend your woman against other men trying to take her.

There's not enough to go around. Some are more desirable than others.
>>
>>28351822
Women call each other fat, slut, basic, ugly etc all the time to get Chad dick. It's not a male exclusive problem.
>>
>>28351905
And yet, feminism exists. You'll never see men supporting one another on something of that scale.
>>
>>28351925
>You'll never see men supporting one another on something of that scale

men are shamed for sticking together too closely in our society, unless they are gay.

this is a division tactic
>>
>>28351596
women do it to each other too, heres a secret anon. Women don't have friends, just competition
>>
>>28351793
Chad isn't the one making fun of inferior men.
It's other inferior men who are projecting their insecurities. Chad has no reason to put other people down because he doesn't need to.
>>
I do this in general. I support all men except for men who are or are being in the moment manginas.

It doesn't help much, though, because most men are utterly pathetic. Look at the trans toilet debate thing, all these "family", "conservative" groups, so many men are perfectly willing to imply that women need their own toilets to keep them from men because we're presumed to be natural rapists, even though the obvious implication of what they're saying is that they're happily putting young boys at greater risk of sexual harm. Yet they won't dare to speak out again the single mother culture.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.