[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're dad managed to get laid at least once, and you pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1449184047685.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1449184047685.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
You're dad managed to get laid at least once, and you pretty much have the same genetics as him

so what's your fucking excuse?
>>
I don't wanna be just like him
>>
>>28351106
His dad was around, mine wasn't.

Also my mum is NEET with no friends so I've got half her genetics.
>>
>>28351106
because my genes do not compare to the country of tall, blonde, blue eyed chads that my dad brought me to
>>
>>28351106
Baby boomers had life on easy mode you twat
>>
But I also got mummys genes and she didn't do a goddamn thing.

Courted by a man, laid out in bed and thrust into until semen reached the womb.
>>
>>28351106
He grew up in a time where there weren't too many distractions.
>>
>tfw fucked the same woman he did

I ended up with my step mom. Feels pathetic.
>>
I take after my mother. She's socially inept and anxious. Her side of the family is riddled with mental illness.
The good news is I got my fathers gigantic nose, baldness, and lack of chin.
>>
>>28351106
I also have my moms side of the familys turbobetacuck genetics
>>
Online apps hadn't enabled hypergamy yet.
>>
Imagine how easy it must have been to get a GF in medieval times

There were no magazines and photos etc of Chad men running around to compete with. You could be a 5/10 and be the best in the village and no one would know any better.
>>
i was born in a test tube
>>
he was a massive chad who fucked and abandoned my mum after being dishonorably discharged from the military, leaving me to be raised by my severely mentally ill mum and equally mentally ill step dad
>>
>>28352928
You can't just leave us hanging here. You fucked your step mom and ended up with her? Green text it bro
>>
File: 1453286198634.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1453286198634.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>28352928
Greentext your story, my good sir.
>>
>>28353038
Their marriage ended up on the rocks and to be nice I offered to be there for her and give her a place to stay. She ended up coming onto me and after they separated she made a proper relationship out of our fling. I went along with it because I was a desperate loser robot.

I feel bad for being with his ex-wife and living off his money that she got from the divorce, but he just laughs at me.
>>
>>28351106
I get laid all the time senpai, cant get boipussy knocked up thouh and lord have I tried
>>
>>28351106
>genes are the same
>environment has changed
>>
>>28351106
the times they are a-changin'

women are not women any more they are the source of all evil
>>
>>28352997

If you avoid dying in infancy maybe.

The same concept exists today. A Wisconsin 10 is different from a NY 10.
>>
Because genetics don't work all like that.
My dad has a dominant alpha gene and a submissive beta gene. Same as my mom. I happen to be the 25% of their offspring that can't reproduce.
>>
>>28351106
>you pretty much have the same genetics as him
that's not how genetics works you dumb nignog
>>
Times change, meng. Times change...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.