[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This is a round up. >This is a low-flying panic attack.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6
File: thom yorke 12.jpg (94 KB, 422x500) Image search: [Google]
thom yorke 12.jpg
94 KB, 422x500
>This is a round up.
>This is a low-flying panic attack.
>>
File: 1437285370448.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1437285370448.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>Avoid all eye contact
>Do not react
>>
File: thom yorke 13.jpg (39 KB, 250x386) Image search: [Google]
thom yorke 13.jpg
39 KB, 250x386
>You are all I need.
>You're all I need.
>I'm in the middle of your picture.
>Lying in the reeds.
>>
File: 1462293687812.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462293687812.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>28350743
>Mfw I only go on this board for these threads now

The panic, the vomit
>>
>This is what you'll get
>This is what you'll get
>This is what you'll get WHEN YOU MESS WITH US
>>
File: thom yorke 8.jpg (342 KB, 885x1280) Image search: [Google]
thom yorke 8.jpg
342 KB, 885x1280
>>28351268
I don't know why the original Thomposter started doing it here, but I'm determined to keep up the tradition.

>You had to piss on our parade
>You had to shred our big day
>You had to ruin it for all concerned
>In a drunken punch-up at a wedding
>>
>>28351312
>Their music is /lonelycore/
>Most songs deal with isolation, apathy or alienation
>Average robot is the right age to have experienced radiohead at their peak fame

Also it helps that every image of Thom is hilariously sad
>>
So what'd you guys think of the new song?

Really liked it to be honest. Love the combination of upbeat happy song on it's face with kind of sinister undertones that come out at the end. Video fits perfectly in that regard
>>
>>28351426
I loved it. Clicked on first listen for me. It sounds like what I was hoping for from the new album, and like most good Radiohead songs, it doesn't sound much like anything they've done in the past.
>>
>>28351426
Had a nice mix of the earlier style of singing mixed with the later style of music. Really like the ending.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.