[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >dream about a cute girl >we hang out together,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
image.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>be me
>dream about a cute girl
>we hang out together, we cuddle, kiss and lie next down to each other on the bed watching netflix
>we go around places, she laughs with her beautiful smile whenever we do something funny
>realize I fell in love with this girl
>dreams go on for 3 days, finally I feel happy and actually looking forward to sleeping
>dreams suddenly stop
>I will literally never see her again
>tfw wanted to ask if she wanted to marry me in the next dream
>try thinking really hard about her before bed so I can meet her again
>doesn't work
>literally lost the only girl that ever loved me
>cry myself to sleep everyday
>>
>>28350630
This is what you'd be like if you had a gf OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5e1HG5Xkgk
>>
>>28350630
>tfw wanted to ask if she wanted to marry me in the next dream
This is why girls don't like you.
>>
>had dream gf

fuck off normie
>>
>>28350630

Make her into a tulpa, then she will be with you always.
>>
>>28350630
Learn to lucid dream, eat foods that are known to make dreams more vivid. Do it to see her again.
>>
>>28351645
Why are you tulpatards invading this board? We have enough mental issues already.
>>
>>28351960

I was a denizen of this board before I even got into tulpas. I just refer to them the same way I refer to cures for acne or diarrhea if the topic comes up and it relevant. In this case OP really can make the dream character into a tulpa waifu and be happy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.