[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw thinking you are a funny guy >tfw all funny stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: funny how.jpg (126 KB, 833x582) Image search: [Google]
funny how.jpg
126 KB, 833x582
>tfw thinking you are a funny guy
>tfw all funny stories in your party are based around you and your actions
>tfw you realize your friends laugh at you not with you
>tfw you are just a fucking clown to them
anyone else have this problem? how do you cope with that?
soon I am moving into another city. how do I avoid being labeled as clown by new people I meet there?
>>
>>28350529
>anyone else have this problem? how do you cope with that?

I stopped having friends 3 years ago.
>anon, you're so funny!!
>tell us a joke!
>you should be a comedian anon!
>>
File: 1439590341447.jpg (35 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1439590341447.jpg
35 KB, 387x461
>>28351449
>>anon, you're so funny!!
>>tell us a joke!
>>you should be a comedian anon!

Shiiite, i used to have friends like this in school
>>
>>28350529
>>your party

>being so autistic you call the group you hang out with your "party" like it's a fucking rpg

wew lad
>>
I use to play the "silly cunt" act throughout school because it was the only way I knew how to interact with others. It wasn't until I finished high-school that I realized nobody respected me and everyone thought I was a joke.

Now I am in my late 20s and I have zero emotion or personality. I haven't laughed or cried in 10+ years. I am extremely cold and distant, self-imposed isolation, etc.

I don't know how to "act" as a normal person, I can't find that balance.
>>
File: 1454287784487.jpg (174 KB, 639x475) Image search: [Google]
1454287784487.jpg
174 KB, 639x475
>>28351506
Smoke some cannabis
>>
File: EVERYTHING'S SO BLURRY.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
EVERYTHING'S SO BLURRY.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>28351506
>I use to play the "silly cunt" act throughout school because it was the only way I knew how to interact with other
>It wasn't until I finished high-school that I realized nobody respected me and everyone thought I was a joke.
>I don't know how to "act" as a normal person, I can't find that balance.

Holy fuck, are you me?
>make a point to try to be "serious" when I meet a new group of people
>always end up being a joker cracking jokes left and right
>people then never know if I'm actually serious or not
>mfw a friend in highschool out of nowhere asked if I would have any friends if I wasn't funny
>>
>>28351449
but still the jokes you tell aren't about you, are they?
in my case it's literally things I have done in my past. usually it's not even me telling those stories. like I admit it's funny but how can people take me seriously after that?
>>28351491
nah if I was this autistic I would call it raid since it has more than 5 members
>>
>>28351564
>but still the jokes you tell aren't about you, are they?

Not really, my humor consisted of making exaggerated faces, voices and quickly thought out remarks.
>>
>act chill, nice and funny to everyone
>LETS ALL TREAT ANON LIKE SHIT BECAUSE HE IS CHILL AND WONT DO ANYTHING BACK, EASY TARGET

>decide to start being serious and not take shit from anyone
>WEW ANON CANT YOU TAKE A JOKE? YOURE SUCH MISERABLE PERSON

I give up desu, I cant please anyone it seems. I don't know how to have a balanced-personality that changes with the situation. Either I am a sucker and easy target or I am a serious-mode snob that can't take a joke.
>>
File: feel train.png (242 KB, 692x711) Image search: [Google]
feel train.png
242 KB, 692x711
>>28351606
ah I see, welcome aboard
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.