[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone want to be my friend? i'm gay and i play video games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 900x300
anyone want to be my friend?

i'm gay and i play video games
>>
>>28350430
>i'm gay and i play video games
sounds like me desu
>>
Will you be a loyal friend? Why don't you currently have any friends? What happened to the friends you had in the past?
>>
>>28350430
What games?
originalerino
>>
>>28350483
Mostly 3DS games, some PS3, I play League cause I'm trash.

>>28350458
I'm bad at keeping contact so it pushes them away. I'm kind of a disgusting person overall.

>>28350450
Hi
>>
>>28350500
Why would you seek friends if you push them away? Why not get into contact with the people you neglected to contact?
>>
>>28350580
Cause they hate me.
>>
>tfw try to make gay robot friends
>tfw they're all normalfags or still in high school
>>
>>28350901
Iam not a normalfag nor am i in highschooli
>>
>>28350500
what server do you play league in?

you got a steam?
>>
>>28350500
What 3ds games?
>>
>>28350500
Well why should I keep in contact with you if it'll be difficult to keep in contact?
>>
>Try to make gay friends
>They're all either these really superficial prissy YAS QUEEN types who I can't stand or so shy they never talk
>Straight friends
>Constantly awkward on their part because they think I'm gonna hit on them or I'm prowling on them
>Female friends
>Try to be a faghag, women in general.
>Lesbian or Trans friends
>Complete SJW nuts

I just want cool pople!
>>
If I bought a big house would any of you guys want to move in and just hang out, be gay, and play video games with me and each other for the rest of our days? There'd be anime too.
>>
Add me on PSN OP.

ConorKling.

Anyone else wants to add me feel free. I'm not gay though, so I can't help with that.
>>
File: 1462407628470.jpg (651 KB, 901x624) Image search: [Google]
1462407628470.jpg
651 KB, 901x624
sounds like me minus the gay part, I keep pushing people away because am afraid of what they think of me or what they will do.

also am a disgusting monster that doesn't deserve any friends but am always lonely.

what a horrible existence.
>>
>>28350430
>gay
ew
>play video games
EWWWW!!!
>>
>>28350972
I'm getting a bad vibe from the poor sentence structure.
>>
>>28351063
>tfw this will never happen
Why taunt us?
>>
>>28351002
NA and no.

>>28351024
Cause I. I don't know. I just want to try again.

>>28351010
I'm replaying Fire Emblem Fates, replaying SMT IV waiting for the Apocalypse.

>>28351063
That'd be fun.
>>
>>28351053
That sounds unpleasant, sorry to hear that.
>>
>tfw will never have an irl gay friend that will play video games with me and explore our sexuality together
>>
>>28350430
not homo, but the games sounds good
pc?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.