[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should I give my 2 weeks notice to my boss? My new job starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_20160422-100743.png (771 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160422-100743.png
771 KB, 1440x2560
How should I give my 2 weeks notice to my boss?
My new job starts in just over 2 weeks and I want to give notice instead of just never showing up again, but he will try to fight me to make me stay.
Will I have to just block his number and never show up again?
Or is there a peaceful solution?
>>
Have you ever given notice before?

I just do a hand written letter with a brief explanation and sign it.
>>
Kill him

This is original.
>>
>I regret to inform you that I no longer wish to work here, I have plans to leave in two weeks. Working here has been a real pleasure, keep the place going strong without me.
Don't leave on a bad note, future employers fucking hate it when they go to background check you and find out that you left on bad terms. Life is a game of connections and cutting out your old boss would be a mistake, you never know if you will need to contact him in the future.
>>
>>28350420
>implying another human would fight to keep you around
Fuck off, loser.
>>
File: egg.jpg (38 KB, 800x429) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
38 KB, 800x429
>>28350420
Why are you such an attention whore trip fag?
Also go live with your parents and leech some rent. Its a smart investment
>>
>>28350568
>leeching money is an investment
>>
>>28350455
He wouldn't accept that. He needs me too much right now.
>>28350528
He strongly dislikes me but he also needs me around right now because he has nobody else to cover shifts.
>>28350568
I can't live with my parents but I don't need to. I just got a new better job that will solve my problems.
>>
>>28350599

>He wouldn't accept that. He needs me too much right now.

That really isn't your problem, he will have 2 weeks to find someone else, if you're feeling risky, say you're willing to stay but ask for a raise, if not then its not an issue anyway.
>>
>>28350599

>I can't live with my parents but I don't need to. I just got a new better job that will solve my problems.

Oh, well there you go, 2 weeks notice and don't worry about it, there's your reason, fuck your current boss, he can't do shit. Don't worry about it egg-kun.
>>
good job landing better work, the last one was driving you nuts.
>>
>>28350599
He can't chain you up and make you say. Give him your two weeks notice and if he tries arguing to make you stay just tell him no.
>>
File: 1461227153486.jpg (24 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
1461227153486.jpg
24 KB, 600x522
Leave without notice. It's important to leave the wagecuck lifestyle spontaneously, free yourself all of once and feel the difference. From what you've explained he has disrespected you and treated you poorly. Only be faithful to that which is faithful to you.

Block him and enjoy your new job man.
>>
File: eggo.jpg (217 KB, 800x1422) Image search: [Google]
eggo.jpg
217 KB, 800x1422
>>28350599
Where is black pill the sequel? Also are you currently in a relationship or just that one fat chick you left?
>>
egglands bump
>>
>>28350420
How do we drive a metaphorical stake through your heart? How do we rid this board of your cancer once and for all?
>>
Muerete.
>>
>>28350985
eggman is the heart of this board, if you get rid of him then this board will truly have fallen to the normies.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
Handwritten note, signed dated with your last day avalible. If he wants you on for extra, ask for a 10-20$ raise, and be firm. You're working two jobs for a while until replaced.

>made 30/he working a hotel because my boss was fucked
>>
What's the new job? Does it pay enough gas money for the van?
>>
>>28350420
Congratulations for the new job! I hope it solves your financial problems.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.