[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to people become neckbeards? I don't think it is a conscious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: bbowt3cvw3d9ol31i6dv.jpg (62 KB, 667x406) Image search: [Google]
bbowt3cvw3d9ol31i6dv.jpg
62 KB, 667x406
How to people become neckbeards? I don't think it is a conscious fashion choice like Emo or Punk, so why do they end up like this?
>>
>>28350300
It's probably because people can't be bothered to shave or groom their beard

Like me

Fuck that waste of time, I cut my hair all over with a number 3 every month and I'm done
>>
It's very simple. They simply don't care about how they look.

They care about being able to do their hobbies and that's it. So you become fat and get too lazy to even care about shaving. You'll notice very little neckbeards actually properly take care of their facial hair.
>>
I think it's a combination of not wanting to identify with current fashion trends and not knowing how to properly groom oneself with a heaping helpful of not giving a shit.
>>
Meh. Same with getting fat or having bad skin. You get depressed, stop caring and stop maintaining it. It just happens.
>>
When I'm not eating or sleeping, or seeing to other bio functions I'm hopelessly addicted to the internet. I don't want to spend the time it takes to groom myself and I'm in a place in my life where there's really no pressure to. Besides that, I just don't see the point since I spend the vast majority of my time at home.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.