[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tired of being a robot, decide to improve self >start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1413833632455.png (593 KB, 699x1041) Image search: [Google]
1413833632455.png
593 KB, 699x1041
>tired of being a robot, decide to improve self
>start lurking on /fit/ to get some tips
>it's literally just /r9k/ with muscles
>everywhere people complain about normies, pizza-eating Chads, and qts they're too pathetic to talk to
>realize there's no escaping robothood
>realize whatever I do, I'm here forever
>>
>>28350179
At least you tried to improve yourself. Most of the people here just want to complain.
>>
>>28350179
The only thing you need to read at /fit/ is the sticky and the questions threads if you have any specific doubt.
The rest is more or less the same as r9k but with some guys pretending to be Chad.
>>
>>28350179
What about the brojobs?
>>
Dont give up anon <3
>>
>>28350179
>he thinks salvation will come on 4chan
At least try before throwing in the towel.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.