[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine you met the perfect girl, and for some magical reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: lernbegieriger-kerl-42967816.jpg (141 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
lernbegieriger-kerl-42967816.jpg
141 KB, 1300x957
Imagine you met the perfect girl, and for some magical reason she's actually into you, but she had *one* previous boyfriend. They were together for two years and broke up because her boyfriend's dad runs over a drunken 16 year old with his car and the family moves state.

Option 1: her 1st boyfriend was a really nerdy black guy. He's bad at sports, he's kinda weak and has asthma, he codes, he hangs on /v/, he reads scifi, he can quote Episodes 4-6 from memory and is basically how the media sees Neil deGrasse Tyson. Also, he has a 9 inch penis.

Option 2: her 1st boyfriend is a typical white jock. He is popular, tall, hates nerdy shit, wants to join the army, beat up nerds in middle school, he's secretly or, when he's drunk, not so secretly, racist. Never reads books. Would vote for Donald Trump. Has an average penis.

What option is better, what is worse?

There is no Option 3 Neither, and there is not Option 4 Actual Virgin Who's Never Had A Boyfriend. Welcome to reality.
>>
There are actual virgins who have never had boyfriends. I know girls who hadn't had their first kiss till they were 18 or 19, much less lost their virginity.
>>
File: 1456155386583.jpg (640 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
1456155386583.jpg
640 KB, 734x950
Option 2. In a fucking heartbeat.
>>
>>28350029
Option 1 sounds like a nice dude. Would prefer him to be the ex.
>>
>>28350029
1 because she shows she's not an awful judge of character. Inb4 insecure cucks projecting.
>>
>>28350029
>he can quote Episodes 4-6 from memory
Episodes of what?
>>
>>28350029

Option 1, because I'm not a sperglord who thinks penis size is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>28350102
Do you watch The Big Bang Theory?

Just go back to watching that instead of posting here. It'll be better in the long run, for all of us.
>>
why would you ever pick option 2? i'm curious
>>
>>28350102
I believe star wars
>>
>>28350029
I don't really care about either? It literally makes no difference.
>>
>>28350192
How does it make NO difference?
>>
>>28350152
Actually I don't see why I WOULDN'T pick option 2.
Who gives a shit if the other guy was a jock, the only thing I care about is how much her vag has been stretched.
I'm cooler than both the jock and the black nerd anyway, those dudes are boring and she won't be thinking of them when she's with me, but she MIGHT think of a 9incher while taking my 5er.
>>
>>28350331
>the only thing I care about is how much her vag has been stretched.
Why?
>>
>>28350457
>but she MIGHT think of a 9incher while taking my 5er
>>
Option 1. The pros outweigh the con.
>>
>>28350029
I guess I would prefer Option 2, the guy would most likely easily make a new life in his new state and would quickly forget my oneitis.

If option 1, the guy would have trouble coping and would clinge to my now qt3.14 who would also clinge to him and therefore would give me trouble getting along in my relationship.
>>
File: 1429332039050.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1429332039050.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>28350331
>I'm cooler than both
FUCK OFF NORMALFAG
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE
>>
>>28350731
>implying normalfags are cool or interesting
wow you people really are fucked up
>>
>>28350792
Normalfags have an ego like that though. They aren't at all interesting, but they believe they are
>>
>>28350029
>Imagine you met the perfect girl
>but she had *one* previous boyfriend

Then she's not the perfect girl. Your post is implying that we're supposed to consider this girl perfect for us, yet my idea of a perfect girl doesn't include previous boyfriends.
>>
>>28350881
Well sir then I would suggest you date a 4 year old.
>>
>>28350891
I realize it's not realistic. But it's my ideal, and really anything less and I'm settling. And I'm sure a few robots on here wouldn't mind dating a 4 year old
>>
>>28350918
>>28350881
Why is it so important to you?

It's not that she had any power to choose here.
>>
>>28350029
>What option is better, what is worse?
Who fucking cares, she's over him, she's with me. Anyone who doesn't have an obsession with virginity and the previous dicks that a girl has had won't give a shit.
>>
Number 2 sounds like a bro desu
>>
>>28350056
Lol anon thinks he knows girls
>>
>>28350029
The first option. I'd keep the relationship platonic because I don't want AIDS.
>>
>>28350029
If the guy is out of the picture, and she's literally perfect and into me, then I really couldn't give a fuck. I guess I'd go with the guy with the smaller cock. Also, I'm racist myself so having her go for a white guy (who also happens to be racist) means our worldviews are more aligned. However, since we've already established that the girl is perfect, picking any option because of how it relates to the girl is irrelevant. She already shares my worldview because she's perfect, it doesn't matter what the previous guy was like. She is perfect, it doesn't matter because she is perfect. Her vag isn't stretched by the black sperglord because she's perfect. This is a fucking retarded question.

I'd rather have a beer with the white jock though.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.