[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mental issues >used to actually REEEE in school when I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: ha7parbF.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
ha7parbF.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
>mental issues
>used to actually REEEE in school when I was younger and less functional
>it was this horrific raptor-tard screech that was earrape loud
>whenever kids bullied me or I felt frustrated a rancid earbleeding tard screech would tear the fabric of the universe
>stuck finger in mouth and puked on a kid who bullied me and he cried and got sent home

I think God left me unfinished. Stories from fellow autists and/or tards?
>>
I was always in normal school, btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x342
I was always seeking attention. In 5th grade I stormed into a classroom singing "you are 16 goin on 17" while doing some kind of river dance thing. Got yelled at for a minute.

I also brought a knife to school and got suspended
>>
Every day. Every fucking day I would pull the same joke. Literally for a month. At least.

In elementary school they would roll out this electric piano during lunch for kids to show off their skills. Every fucking day I would cut in front of all the Asians, the straight A's, the musical prodigies and all of the people with actual songs to play, and I would play the first 7 notes of the Super Mario theme song.

People didn't even think it was funny the first time.
>>
>>28349928
Are you still a retard?
>>
>>28350144
I was never full on tard. Just really loud and obnoxious mid spectrum autistic. I try to be more normal now, but I still just feel like a clumsy chameleon around anyone normal.
>>
I used to not be embarrassed about my dick at all and was very open about that. I cringe looking back though. Way too many people saw my dick.

Also I used to think I was an amazing actor and put on an awkward performance, not once, but twice. One of them was a fuckin improv audition and it was BAD.

Another time I said I could dance when I couldnt and danced in front of everyone in this bizarre like wavy tap dance. I then got the part in a school play of a shit dancer. True story.
>>
>>28350144
I mean he is on /r9k/
>>
I used to run crouched forward with my arms behind my like wings (like they do in naruto)

Now I just don't run.
>>
>>28350571
Why were you showing people you peter
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.