[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elliot Rodger's in the news again! This time because on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
Elliot Rodger's in the news again! This time because one of the girls he shot at and missed (the one he said "Hi" to during the massacre) is dating someone famous.

>http://www.people.com/article/cody-simpson-girlfriend-sierra-swartz-escaped-santa-barbara-shooter
>>
So this is the justice of the universe
>>
>>28349796
Elliot is dead, and he died a bitter virgin who never got what he wanted.
>>
>>28349796
ELLIOT WAS RIGHT CONFIRMED
I HATE ROASTIES SO GOD DAMN MUCH
>>
>>28349796
Who has the elliot tinder?

Curious to see how it's going
>>
File: normies.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>28349796
Elliot was right all along fucking stacies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
May is soul rest in peace.
>>
File: wojak crying.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak crying.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
There is no justice in this universe
>>
What is there I can do to give you the justice you deserve? It's all come back, it makes sense now. Never did I intend for it to turn out the way it did, I can't go back and I don't know what to do now. This is unimaginably horrible and I can't think of a way to serve you justice, please. I feel so guilty, like a balloon is blowing up in my chest.
>>
>>28349796
What's all this talk of justice?
>>
>>28350138
normalfags can't into robot feels
>>
Homeless man? I thought this was a moderately rich place. Homelessman or undercover agent?
>>
>>28350165
OK but what's any of this got to do with justice?
>>
She just must be a real christian. God saved her from elliot made her a model and now is dating a wonderful guy.
>>
File: eello9432790274982.jpg (191 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
eello9432790274982.jpg
191 KB, 650x1000
J U S T i c e for elliot
U
S
T
i
c
e
>>
>>28350201
I already gave you the answer you deserve normo
>>
Undercover agent? Yeah why would they let a homeless person in their house? Oh someones shooting ppl? All the more reason they would be svated of a dirty creepy homeless guy.
>>
She must be a nice sweet girl yall.
>>
Undercover agent.
Go back to /x/ normie
>>
>>28350263
Your answer was irrelevant though.
>>
>>28350311
to normalfags yes, you are finally starting to understand.
>>
>>28349796 but that says supreme gentlemen not gentleman
>>
>getting cucked in the afterlife

Fucking pathetic. I hope he REEEEEs for eternity.
>>
Guess you can dodge the Rodge
>>
>>28350138
Surely you know what I'm alluding to, either that or I took an all expenses paid trip on the ruse cruise
>>
>>28349796

Media won't wait until someone is cold in the coffin before they share this gracious cucking.

I approve.
>>
>attempts mass shooting to specifically kill stacies
>kills more men than women
>misses a turbo Stacy from close range

Fuck, what a complete failure. Couldn't even reeeee right.
>>
>>28350558
Perhaps she thinks there will be more.
>>
>>28349796
If Elliot wasn't such a bad shooter, he could've blown this Stacy's brains.
>>
>>28350660
>>28351086

Sub consciously he didn't want to kill her or any hot girls because he thought he still had a chance.
>>
>>28349796
>dating someone famous
I mean I guess he's more known than you and I, but... literally who?
>>
>>28351156
Deep inside, he didn't really want to kill anyone. He did it because he felt he had no choice.
>>
>>28351177
Australian-born singer and songwriter Cody Robert Simpson has an estimated net worth of $4.5 million.
>>
>>28349796
>http://www.people.com/article/cody-simpson-girlfriend-sierra-swartz-escaped-santa-barbara-shooter
>She wants to meet her saviour again. This time under different circumstances.
>she wants to cheat on Chad with another Chad
Too bad Elliot missed her.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.