[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone explain this pepe to me, what does it convey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1460915437894.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460915437894.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
Someone explain this pepe to me, what does it convey?
>>
>>28349716
inexplicable excitement
>>
>>28349724

what does the pic even mean, popcorn jumping out of the bag
>>
>>28349734
Pepe is vibrating at such an alarming rate that the popcorn is flying out of the bag
>>
I always thought he just sneezed into his popcorn
>>
>>28349716
He got an erection so fast that it flung the popcorn out of the bag with a hole in it.
>>
>>28349724
>>28349734
>>28349752
>>28349761
>>28349826
all of the above op, all of the above

mr pepe was so inexplicably excited that it caused his instantaneous vibrating erection to pop corn out of the bag while sneezing.
>>
>>28349734
I thought it was a beer and the foam was going everywhere.
>>
he is just happy as fuck and shakes the pop corn up and down due to excitmeint
>>
>>28349716
He's sucking the pop corn like a vacuum
>>
>>28350250
T H I S
H
I
S
is original
>>
I thought it was a bag of bees and pepe was scared because bees were flying at his face
>>
Are you all joking?

He's obviously eating popcorn in a movie with a jump-scare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO4iWC0fHhE

pepe's a'scairt
>>
It's Pepe watching The Dark Knight Rises, when suddenly...
>>
He must be watching a good movie
>>
>>28349716
It's winter.
Pepe is cold. Very cold. Shivering uncontrollably.
Snow is falling in his empty box-o'-feels.
>>
>>28350271
This is how I interpreted this Pepe.
>>
I thought it was a vaccuum going in reverse shooting fluff out
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.