[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Elliot so fucking pissy about minor things in his life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
Why was Elliot so fucking pissy about minor things in his life?
>>
please, he was a genius who saw the world for what it was.
>>
>>28349443
Not OP, but a supreme genius could've gotten a higher kill count
>>
>>28349443
>And but so, this is the reality of My Twisted World

What a hack.
>>
>>28349413
Because minor things add up really fucking quick, especially as an incel male.

Involuntary Celibacy drives males crazy. Quite literally.

Men need sex to stay sane, otherwise the frustration and subsequent anger compounded by negative events in everyday life will produce a propensity to violence. It starts off with angst leading into impotent rage (usually from fear of legal consequence or simply just physical weakness), and finally into actual violence.

Elliot compounded this problem when he eventually gave up on life and started planning revenge. Of course, with him, his problems were also compounded with (severe) narcissism, autism, and (probably) sociopathy.
>>
File: 1418060927846.jpg (41 KB, 380x358) Image search: [Google]
1418060927846.jpg
41 KB, 380x358
>>28349443
>genius
>stopped by a locked door
>>
He wasn't mentally sound
>>
>>28349938
Stupid, uncultured men need sex to stay sane. Smart men learn to channel their energies into productive activities and/or intellectual hobbies. Men who "can't live" without sex never have any real progression or successes in their lives because they're so busy focusing on emptying their nutsacks.
>>
He was a fedora intj with autism.
>>
>>28349938
If you just need sex why not to go visit a prostitute?
>>
>>28351452
Why would any gentleman visit a prostitute when Chad can get the same for free?
>>
>>28351452
Because he wanted a woman to genuinely like him
>>
>>28351513
Then it's not sex, but validation.
>>
Honestly, Elliot has some serious mental problems. Even if he got a gf he probably would have ended up killing for one reason or another.
>>
He was neurotic.
>>
File: 1462055163902.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1462055163902.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>28349413
I understand that the concept of happiness is arbitrary for every one, but honestly if I had his life, I'd be so relieved and happy.

>never have to work
>money to spend
>a certain degree of 'fame' that allows access to higher circles, without the hassle of actually being in the public spotlight
>awesome car
It's not like you can just 'buy' female company. Elliot could have had super models by the dozens, which makes me suspect he wanted more. I think he wanted a real meaningful relationship based upon mutual trust and respect, which is hard for anyone to get, regardless of financial status.
>>
>>28351725
Pretty much. Since his family was wealthy he could probably buy anything material or get women with money but he couldn't get the hearts of others with his own self. Add onto that his inferiority complex and lack of friends and voila.
>>
File: cutiepi.png (446 KB, 850x435) Image search: [Google]
cutiepi.png
446 KB, 850x435
>you will never pound his boipucci
>>
>>28351797
I wish Elliot Rodger would drag me into his BMW and choke me and rape me and then shoot me in my vagina and head,
>>
>>28351408
>this is what the incels believes
Nice sour grapes there, faggot.
>>
>>28349413
It's the little things, Anonymous.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.