[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People constantly accuse me of being a misogynist and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11
File: 1460972042919.jpg (95 KB, 903x714) Image search: [Google]
1460972042919.jpg
95 KB, 903x714
People constantly accuse me of being a misogynist and it's fucking killing me. Claims against my manhood, etc. are the most common thing in my life. I've heard people say I must have a tiny dick or that I'm compensating for something more times in the last year than I've heard someone say "I love you" or "I care about you" in my entire life.
Not only did I not hate women at all before people started accusing me of being misogynistic, but I'm starting to hate women recently, only because I'm so fucking jealous of them.
>>
why are they calling you a misogynist?
>>
then stop saying youre not mysoginistic, stop apologizing. people will only critize you if you allow them to
>>
accuse them of being virgin white-knights
>>
>>28349139
All the typical stuff.
I don't have a girlfriend, so I must hate women.
I talked back to a woman when she was yelling at me (even if she was in the wrong), so I must hate women.
I gently (I do mean gently, not just saying gently) shoved a woman away from me when she was relentlessly attacking me a few months ago. People took that as me hating women too, surprise.
Basically, any touch or word you act out towards females that isn't directly pleasurable to them is misogynistic, even though I've grown up in an all female family where I was neglected, abused and generally hated. Nobody cared about that.
>>
>>28349231
I'm jealous of the attention you get.
>>
>>28349231
i think you might be biased anon, there's something you're not telling us.
>>
>>28349244
Trust me, it's poisonous.
Attention of any kind seems nice when you don't get it at all, but it's still very negative attention either way.

>>28349255
Truthfully, there isn't anything I'm not telling of.
The closest I've ever been to being misogynistic in my life is saying that I would've had it so much easier if I were a woman and that I'm jealous of them because of that.
>>
>>28349287
the fact that you can say you've only ever nearly been misogynist once in your life definitely means there's something you're doing that you're not aware of, there's no smoke without fire dude.
>>
>>28349121
Maybe you should become one now that man hate is mainstream.
Why not root for your team instead of bending over backwards to prove you hate yourself?
>>
I hate fuck women and don't get called a misogynist

You're just chaneling it wrong, op
>>
Just succumb to women, man. Just kiss their feet and let them sit directly on your face with their luscious asses.
>>
>>28349121
>People constantly accuse me of being a misogynist
Who the fuck are these people and why do you hang around them?
>>
What kind of people do that. Sounds like feminist normies. Not even the tumblr kind, sound like normies looking for an excuse to bully you for being ugly and who happen to have heard about feminism. The worst kind of people.
>>
>>28349305
Trust me, I've thought that myself. I've gone to therapists, I've gone to people I know, I've asked what I'm doing that's considered so misogynistic. They've simply said that I'm too hard to talk to and that when they do get to interact with me, it seems that I'm passively distant and rude.
Maybe because every single interaction I've had with people has been negative since my earliest memory?
My father beat the shit out of me and starved me, my mother was never there, my friends abandoned me, I was tortured in school, I dropped out early, I spent all day, every day being told that I was worthless because I didn't have a job at the ripe age of 13 and so much more.
Whether we want to admit it or not, no matter how hard we ever try, there's no escaping that all we're seen as are war machines, and when we don't protect and serve, we are of 0 worth to the world around us.

>>28349312
>>28349337
Unfortunately, this seems to be the way things are going.
People just hate men and love it when men hate themselves.

>>28349348
Mostly my aforementioned all female family who does nothing but talk about how worthless I am (even though I got a job as soon as I was 15 so people would stop thinking I was a disappointment and I haven't stopped working since. I haven't slept in over 40 hours now.). That and, as the other guy said, feminist normies, people who want to pick on me for being ugly or short and use feminism as an excuse, downplaying the actual movement.

>>28349356
>>
>>28349452
>Unfortunately, this seems to be the way things are going.
>People just hate men and love it when men hate themselves.
How did you get that from my post? Hate women, not men you beta fuck

Honestly you just sound really effeminate to me, that's why women are picking on you
>>
File: 1444271332054.jpg (225 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444271332054.jpg
225 KB, 633x758
>>28349178
>>28349208
Also probably the best route(s) to go, honestly.
>>
>>28349477
Nah, I'm not saying I got that from your post. I just feel obligated to respond to most people here and the two posts were somewhat similar in nature in that they mentioned I'd have to become a misogynist sooner or later to cope with women AND men hating men these days.

Also, even if I were effeminate, what reason is that to relentlessly beat someone down throughout their entire life? People find it endearing when women are boyish.
>>
Might just be the circle you're in. People tend to be oversensitive these days. Next time they call you a misogynist just shrug and tell them your hatred was never limited to women
>>
>>28349121
I get this too

if you are a man, and you look manly, or like you get girls, people will think you are misogyistic, or a player

its a literal curse for me

either girls tell me im too much

or girls imply, and tell me im too little

masculinity is being attacked. this is one of the worst times to be a man in history, and women are enforcing it with the help of other men
>>
>>28349452
Wad your dad a career military man?
>>
>>28349517
Because women are catty with each other

They're bitches
>>
>>28349543
k it's quite obvious you don't get girls dude

I get a lot of pussy and I've never been called misogynistic once. They fucking love the cock. And if they did call me misogynistic, I'd probably laugh and say "yeah, so what? women love it." same result

don't pretend here man, we're anonymous
>>
>>28349231

Next time, get a girlfriend and treat her by shit.
Next time a woman starts screaming at you, make her quiet.
Nex time a woman attacks you, beat her down. Women are incredibly weak.

You need to dominate women. That is your role.
>>
>>28349603
>get lots of pussy

And this based anons, is what we call wishful thinking.
>>
>>28349532
>Next time they call you a misogynist just shrug and tell them your hatred was never limited to women
That's actually what I've been doing for the last few years. It's the most effective thing I can say, I find.
Sort of surprises the people who accuse me of being a misogynist in a rather entertaining way and at the same time, takes off some of the emotional pressure I have, given that I'm finally allowing myself to say "Yes, I hate you and I hate everyone else around me too."

>>28349543
Amen.
It's an awful time to be living in. Western society just keeps piling on more and more problems.

>>28349571
He wasn't military, no. He was heavily abused when he was younger too and fell into alcoholism and cigarette smoking by about 15.
However, I have known many people in general who have been traumatized by war or other things they've experienced and they enjoy downplaying those around them, as part of the "heavily damaged individual" starter pack.

>>28349587
Hahaha. Yeah, I guess that's true.
R.I.P. girls and girly boys alike, I suppose.
>>
>>28349622
I really don't give a shit what you believe. I can guarantee you that any other anon reading this thread who also gets laid can see the truth in my post and the wannabe in yours though

Sorry ;/
>>
>>28349629
I think a lot of women are genuinely shocked when you take an aggressive stance towards them. If they shout at you, and you have the gall to shout back even you must be some kind of monster.
>>
>>28349680
k, again, gonna get rid of these bullshit claim that are making you guys beta right now

no, women might act all offended in the moment, but they actually get wet for guys that stand up to them/don't apologize/aren't doormats
>>
>>28349644
You realise you're on r9k right
>>
>>28349697
Don't pretend to "get" women.

You might understand their irrational behaviors but there's no way they're rational because of your understanding of them.
>>
>>28349738
well, yeah. They're not rational, they're emotional

If you show confidence, self-respect, and assertiveness, they get turned on. That's what I just said.

>>28349717
yeah, exactly, which is why I'm offering my help for this brief period
>>
File: jykukdrea.png (118 KB, 1020x240) Image search: [Google]
jykukdrea.png
118 KB, 1020x240
>>28349603
>k it's quite obvious you don't get girls dude

suck my dick you subhuman dicklet
>>
>>28349616
I am all for yelling and hitting back, regardless of gender. If someone hits you or starts a confrontation, they must be able to see the end of it, whether they're a male or a female.
The thing is, I have found myself almost turning into a misogynist exclusively rather than being an equal opportunity hate struggle against people. It's frightening, knowing that I may some day fall into that and nobody will ever know why it happened in the first place because people don't blame themselves for things anymore.

>>28349680
It is true, as one could tell from the things I've said in my earlier posts. If you raise your voice to a female or try and restrain her when she's hitting you, you can see one of two things in her eyes. Pure fear or pure hated.
Because they never expect you to do anything about it.
And, if you're unlucky, whiteknights will come and beat the fuck out of you if you try to defend yourself from her hitting you (even if all you do is grab her arms or shoulders and try to make her stop)

>>28349697
This is true with SOME women, but it doesn't change the fact that regardless, the "in the moment" reactions are somewhat entertaining from time to time.
>>
>>28349697
They like firm, someone who won't roll over at the first sign of trouble. But they've also learned to assume men will be apologetic in our society, and if have an angry and threatening demeanor, they are terrified. He must be a rapist.
>>
>>28349766
is that image supposed to be proof?

did you just seriously fucking use that as an attempt of proof of you getting laid?

jesus christ man...LOL
>>
>>28349763
Honestly, men being rude and overly domineering to women doesn't sound the slightest bit attractive.
>>
>>28349789

if girls will poke me simply because of how i look(like chad), then is it not an indictor of what my ACTUAL sex life looks like?

No, YOU dont get girls. kys
>>
>>28349777
>This is true with SOME women, but it doesn't change the fact that regardless, the "in the moment" reactions are somewhat entertaining from time to time.
Abso fucking lutely. The more you laugh, the more offended they'll be, the more you'll laugh, and when all is said and done later the harder they'll think about you because you riled them up

>>28349783
No, they're not assuming you're a rapist. You've been spending too much time on the internet

That is, unless you're a rapey kind of guy. No need to raise your voice and get all uppity when shutting down/confronting women, the more nonchalant you are the better. Dismiss them, snub them
>>
>>28349815
Well, do you want the truth? No, it isn't, anon

You're very clearly still in high school or some shit, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself

>>28349791
you would think so, right? it took me a bit of time to figure this out as well.
>>
File: 1460971418544.jpg (88 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1460971418544.jpg
88 KB, 750x750
OP has a tiny dick, is probably a virgin and blames his homosexual rage on female sex.

OP deserves all the accusations and hate he receives and I personally wish that OP would get cucked hard by three dominatrix ladies, armed with a metal whip and a knowledge of all the weaknesses OP has.
>>
>>28349820
I had an argument with a girl at a gas station the other day. A car thing. She was in the wrong, I don't know maybe we both were a bit. But I wasn't in the mood to kiss her ass. I yelled back at her and she threatened to call the cops. Bitch.
>>
File: jgfjfdjytu.jpg (197 KB, 1529x538) Image search: [Google]
jgfjfdjytu.jpg
197 KB, 1529x538
>>28349835
>No, it isn't, anon

keep telling yourself that
>>
>>28349844
k yeah that's kind of rapey

next time just brush off her argument and laugh. don't argue back, just say "yeah ok" roll your eyes, and walk off. watch how fast she's gonna be after your attention
>>
>>28349835
I don't just think so, I know so. In my society you'd get ignored at the very least
>>
>>28349837
more fetishism desu
just what we needed in this thread
hopefully you can tell sarcasm
>>
>>28349849
I don't really see how your cognitive dissonance can be so strong to know that you aren't good with women yet you're still pretending you are on an anonymous message board

whatever man, take my advice or leave it, it's up to you and doesn't affect me in the end what you decide
>>
>>28349864
well there's a certain method to doing it. You can't be antagonistic, it has to be a playful rude

also, the most important rules of course, don't forget:

1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive
>>
>>28349858
Nope. She came off with the attitude immediately and I decided right away I was going to put this one in her place. See, women in this day show no respect for men or their elders. It's a culture that expects men to defer to women all the time, and I'm tired of it.
>>
>>28349875
>I don't really see how your cognitive dissonance can be so strong to know that you aren't good with women yet you're still pretending you are on an anonymous message board

>im not a virgin
>im bad with women, you dont get girls lolol
>get PWN'D

>w-we're anon-n a-anyway!

It was simply to prove you wrong virgin boy. And I'm glad you opened up for it.

Now run along, and lament about your fast approaching wizardhood
>>
File: 554846541458.png (492 KB, 612x900) Image search: [Google]
554846541458.png
492 KB, 612x900
>misogynist to the core
>treat women like shit
>don't think they should have the vote
>mfw women I've dated know this
>mfw good looking and socially capable so nobody gives me any shit for it
>mfw it just makes them fall for me more
>mfw all the normalfag beta orbiters defending womyn's rights just get to orbit

The thing that disgusts me the most are when normalfags tell robots looks don't matter. They do, looks, money, and charisma are all that matter to women, you got any of those and you can get away with most shit.
>>
File: 1461774644852.gif (1 MB, 500x691) Image search: [Google]
1461774644852.gif
1 MB, 500x691
It has to be something you are doing. Hell some girl at work was pregnant and she was carrying a bunch of boxes and she dropped one and I said "Hey you dropped something" then I drove away. I can get away with stuff like that easily and I have never heard anyone claim I am a misogynist.

Like why was the woman yelling at you in the first place? Why did the woman attack you? At this point you cannot change the perception of yourself towards the people around you and they will always look at your actions in a negative light.
>>
>>28349901
again, you're channeling that hate wrong imo

Just get that anger out by fucking the shit out of their tight holes, not yelling at them
>>
>>28349918
>looks, money, and charisma are all that matter to women
at least if you aren't rich or attractive, maybe working on charisma is still a possibility
>>
>>28349910
Whatever you say. If you think that text you showed me was dirty, you have no fucking clue kiddo

Keep pretending though, you're the coolest kid in this thread rn super hot fire

ps your buttmad is tangible from across the internet
>>
>>28349894
Even playful rude would annoy me. I've met plenty of attractive people who think they're the absolute gift to the world but there are at least some people out there who see through you. Have fun with your meaningless conquests though.
>>
>>28349926
I could have taken that approach, but I didn't want to with her and a man should be able to stand his ground without being accused of hating women.
>>
>>28349943
Get ripped. Anyone can do it assuming they want to, and while it won't make you into a 10/10 it will help massively.

Charisma is the same, you can train it if you have the willpower for it.
>>
>>28349963
yeah, you're right about that, anon.

if some super cunt in that sort of scenario accuses you of hating women and you REALLY gotta argue back, go for it i guess

personally I can't be bothered with shit like that
>>
>>28349962
yeah, it doesn't work on all women. and to be honest, the ones who are smart/marriage material will often see through it.

done by the right guy though, and not overdone, can still work imo
>>
>>28349950
>If you think that text you showed me was dirty
>you have no fucking clue kiddo
>ps your buttmad is tangible from across the internet

I'm not a virgin
simply because i look good
u mad?
>>
>>28349991
I never said you were a virgin

But I know that that you're not good with women and you're under 20 years old
>>
>>28349984
It could go both ways I suppose. Still sounds suspicious though. Also it makes me slightly sad that it even works tbqh
>>
>>28349924
Most every time the woman (every one of the ones in my family) yells at me, it's because I'm in the car with them and they're beginning a bout of road rage or beginning to scream at some random guy or girl on the street and I try to get a hold of them and tell them to stop because one of these days, they're going to piss off the wrong person and they're going to get their ass beat, whether it be by a woman or a man.
Then they start screaming about how I piss them off "sooooooo badly" by being a logical, reasonable person who isn't hotheaded and doesn't want any unnecessary fights going on that I'M going to have to break up.
When I was attacked a few months ago, it was my older sister doing it and the reason she was attacking me was because she was speaking passive aggressively to me the entire day over the same thing I just talked about, me stopping her road rage which was going to get us killed if I didn't, and I told her to grow up. So what's the reasonable response to someone telling you to grow up? Beat the shit out of them, of course!
So she just comes up and starts hitting me over and over again and screaming about how much of a dick I am, etc. and the hits didn't really hurt too much at first. They did, but not too badly, so I decided to shrug it off. After 2 full minutes of her following me just to beat the shit out of me, I decided to turn around and push her away, telling her to stop acting like a child over this. Then she went and was silent for the rest of the night, even when I felt bad and tried to talk to her.
M I S O G Y N Y , right.
>>
File: 1433560265495.jpg (98 KB, 1155x849) Image search: [Google]
1433560265495.jpg
98 KB, 1155x849
>>28350008
>I never said you were a virgin

im implying you are one, because you think the amount of female attention you get(pokes) is meaningless, like tinder swipes right?

moron. age is meaningless. I'm getting laid, and you aren't. I'm better with women than you are. period.
>>
>>28350026
>Still sounds suspicious though. Also it makes me slightly sad that it even works tbqh

I remember thinking these things myself at first. Hopefully you give it some more thought, maybe look into it some more, and realize that yes, part of the reason women get so much hate is because they're pretty much easily manipulated whores for a guy with good looks, a nice cock, a fancy car, and the right talk
>>
>>28350038
Here's your (You), little guy

Go get em tiger. You should poke all those women back, and not only on FB amirite xDDDD
>>
>>28350052
Sorry, but you're barking up the wrong tree. I don't swing that way, I was just discussing it. The women in my life are all smart cookies.
>>
>>28350038
im not that guy but youre the maddest fuckin loser ive seen today. drop it for your own good, you look like a damn fool.
>>
>>28349975
Probably I could have handled the situation with a little more grace, but I was having a bad day and I don't like someone of her age getting that snarky with me. I suppose I didn't have to be rude, but then neither did she. I just wish people could show a little more respect, and not be that shocked when there are those who won't put up with it.
>>
File: 1451922733883.jpg (18 KB, 336x336) Image search: [Google]
1451922733883.jpg
18 KB, 336x336
>>28350071
>>28350078

shouldn't you be warming an onahole senpai? losers unite!
>>
>>28349231
Who gives a fuck stop getting your validation from others. Do whatever you want and dont be afraid to expose women for who they are.
>>
>>28350091
how do you warm up an onahole, nigga. That sounds unsafe
>>
>>28350196
Yeah, that's what I'm attempting to go for now.
Seems it would be a lot more comfy to be able to get up every morning and find validation in myself.
>>
File: 7I9J2DL.png (1 MB, 1300x1560) Image search: [Google]
7I9J2DL.png
1 MB, 1300x1560
Stop with this red pill bullshit of "women don't know what they want, but I, the masculine male, do."

Op, the next time your accused of misogyny, ask your accuser why you're a misogynist and take their answer seriously
>>
>>28349231
Welcome to 2016, my friend.
>>
>>28350906
have you read any of the thread, nikka?
>>
>>28349121

In the progressive social climate of the western world anything not positive stated about a woman, or group or women is considered misogynistic. They have used this as a shaming tactic for so long that it's losing any real meaning. Once you stop taking offense at the claim they cannot hold it over you.
>>
>>28350906
I do take their answer seriously. I take their answers too seriously, if anything.
As I said, they simply say most often that I'm distant and cold and it makes it seem like I hate them, which makes them think I hate only women for some reason.
However, the best part is, people (men and women) don't care WHY I'm cold and distant. They just want me to fix it so that they can get more work and favors out of me.
They don't care about me.
>>
>>28349255
This. There's no way you're getting that much open hate for acting like that. You're obviously not self-aware enough to figure that out.
>>
>>28351456
I've explained it a few times and this is all I've gotten from people
>>28351088
>>
Here's what you do. The moment a woman accuses you of that in a context where it isn't deserving, ghost her. I do this to my grandmother, all my female relatives and recently my own mother. Won't be turning up to any of their funerals either. I have a right not to be emotionally abused. I have a right now to be lumped in with the tiny tiny minority of violent men that some women go for and then provoke into attacking them (I mention this because I started ghosting my mother for repeating a misandric feminist stat about "one woman a week is killed by her partner in Australia", even though I corrected he at least twice by pointing out how the number is already inflated and ignores that about 40% of victims of domestic murder are men - and that the courts generally support women who kill their partners).

Just remember, in the 1970s in the US they were holding lotteries to determine who'd be enslaved, mutilated, killed in Vietnam while women were lobbying for free jobs and subsidised sluttery. Just remember that 100+ years after female suffrage, women still have done nothing to end prison gender segregation. The west and society in General have always been predicated in misandry.
>>
>>28351974
You sound so angry at women desu
No wonder you're called a misogynist
>>
>>28352232

The problem was that being around women caused me to be angry. Anyone who regularly denies your basic dignity as a human being, who takes you for granted and claims a right to emotionally abuse you will naturally elicit a response of anger.

Ghosting the bad women in my life means that I don't have to deal with that anger at all.

I've met some young women who aren't like this, who don't mindlessly repeat misandric bullshit. I don't ghost those.
>>
>>28351974
>>28352310
OP here.
This guy's got it right.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.