[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay robots I need help dealing with a whore but first some backstory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
Okay robots I need help dealing with a whore but first some backstory

>meet gril
>she's a qt 3.14 just out of my league
>we get close
>go on date
>ask her to be gf
>she says yes
>finally TFW gf
>next day she goes to a horse thing
>later that night
>"sorry anon I realised I never liked you in that way"
>"uh okay"
>two months later
>one of her friends tells me she cucked me for another guy
>one month later (now)
>she apparently misses me

What should I do to this whore? I'm a kissless virgin and she was my only way out and I got fucking cucked by a horse-riding Chad. I'm thinking something along the lines of fucking with her emotions like she did to me?
>>
>>28348945
Don't stoop to her level, just leave it be and move on.
>>
Ignore her. Women literally can't handle being ignored. It'll provide at least 40 keks or your money back
>>
Ignore and forget.
>>
>>28348945
get with her again up until you have sex with her, then dump her
>>
>>28348945
Forgive and forget. It will be better for your well being physiologically, mentally and spiritually.
>>
>>28348975
This.
She is trying to use you as an option to deal with the loneliness. Just take an advantage of her and leave her, just like she did.
>>
>>28348945
What you should do is fuck off this board for being a normalfag.
>>
>>28348945
Similar situation in 2015.

I ended up fucking her for a few weeks and then got rid of her after I found another fuck buddy. You should too, just have sex with her and leave her after.
>>
She cucked you for a horse bro. Just move on, you can't compete ith that
>>
File: not a horse.png (56 KB, 429x366) Image search: [Google]
not a horse.png
56 KB, 429x366
Personally I say neigh, bro.
>>
>>28348975
Either this hard bit is dropping her after you fucked her first time. Just try to remember she cucked you

Or just say "nope" nothing more, and cut contact
>>
>>28348945
You went out with her once. Calm down. She's not a whore. You're a clingy weirdo.
>>
>>28348945
well op it's my personal opinion that in this scenario you should just put your feelings out to pasture
>>
all this ''ignore and move on'' I mean jesus christ where are yall sense of justice, she is a cunt and the least you could do is let her know, I mean she did a fucked up thing and she is just going to get away with it no consecuences? at least tell her something like: "someone told me what kind of person you are i'd rather stay away'' something like that to hurt her at least. Have some pride
>>
File: horseridinggirls.png (67 KB, 767x480) Image search: [Google]
horseridinggirls.png
67 KB, 767x480
>>28348945
Just say neigh to gambling!

By the way she probably takes horse cock on the regular. They all do.
>>
Ignore her unless you can absolutely 100% fuck her, in which case you fuck her then say "Oh I'm not really interested in you that way"
>>
>>28348975
This is how you get charged with rape

Just get that friend to tell everyone what a slut she is. Ignore her.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.