[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw summer is coming >tfw can't wear t shirt or shorts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: none-1069590.jpg (477 KB, 1118x1300) Image search: [Google]
none-1069590.jpg
477 KB, 1118x1300
>tfw summer is coming
>tfw can't wear t shirt or shorts because I'm fat and people will laugh
>>
People will laugh regardless,
>>
Hes right they will still laugh.

No matter what, you still have to strut.

Jiggle that fat in their faces!

Be the proud big girl who wears the tank top and shorys. Much respect to her. I would be too scared but she shows much braveness.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-05-12-31-20.png (240 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-05-12-31-20.png
240 KB, 720x1280
>tfw summer is coming
>tfw can't wear t shirt or shorts because I'm a bear and people will laugh
>tfw to lazy to shave
>>
>>28350389
This. The only way to stop people from laughing or judging is to just lose the weight
>>
>summer
>can hear birds
>people laughing outside
Winter is so much comfyer
>>
>>28350441
haha green boy
>>
>5'10 200lbs
>insecure af about my weight
it never ends
>>
>>28348786
I feel really skinny fat. I have a big tummy sometimes if I don't suck it in slightly, and it feels like my nipples really stick out. LIke, you can definitely make out where they are if I wear any tee shirt because they're poking out. Is that normal for a guy?
>>
>>28348786
you're retarded
you just felt safe with you're giant ass clothes blankets
we were laughing all the same when we saw your ass wandering around in what look like a winter moo moo
>>
my advice is to lose weight, being that uncomfortable and ashamed of your body is no way to live
>>
>>28348786
I'm fat and I wear t-shirts and shorts all the time. Just get some clothes that suit you and go on about your life. Anyone who would laugh at you in a t-shirt and shorts will laugh at you if you're wearing anything else. Also you really overestimate how much you matter to other people. Just do you man. If you're unhappy about your weight, lose it. The /fit/ sticky has a nice guide on how to get into shape. If you're happy with your physique then don't worry about them.
>>
>>28348786
>summer is coming
>not even fat
>man boobs
>lol that creep has tits
>kill me plz
>>
become flamboyantly homosexual and get tattoos and piercings and edgy clothes to distract from the fact that you're fat
>>
Just kill yourself, fatass.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.