[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the big deal about sex? it only takes about 5 minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1462262745525.jpg (66 KB, 251x257) Image search: [Google]
1462262745525.jpg
66 KB, 251x257
what's the big deal about sex? it only takes about 5 minutes and then its over.

a very small part of your life desu.
>>
>>28348784
takes me at least an hour desu
>>
>>28348788

how inefficient desu
>>
>>28348784
Im cut so it can take up to 3-4 hours unless she is super tight
>>
>>28348802
>bragging about being cut
>>
File: images (13).jpg (13 KB, 536x274) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
13 KB, 536x274
>>28348784
It feels good
Only thing woman are good for
>>
I've seriously thought about smelting off my testicles and/or penis, and with my mind free of sexual urges, becoming a great thinker or philosopher of our time.
>>
my boyfriend has erectile dysfunction and I've never had real sex
>>
5 minutes? Are you 60 years old grandpa?
>>
>>28348820
Holy shit, me too. Humans waste so much time on sex.
>>
>>28348784

As a non-virgin, it is not the physical act of sex that is a big deal to these autists here

>they can always get a fucking hooker

It's the process of seducing a woman, courting her, making an intimate connection with another human being through being sincerely interested about another person instead of going spaghetti about intentionally wanting to leave a good impression and being so narcissistic that it comes off as repulsive.

btw not a troll, b8, chad, just a robot that got lucky few times
>>
>>28348823
roastie pls gtfo and brag about cucking your bf elsewhere pls
>>
>>28348802
>3-4 hours
you might need to see a doctor if you aren't really fat
you should see a doctor anyways then I suppose..
>>28348784
it's been posted thousands of times on this board

companionship is far superior to sex, and this doesn't have to be in the form of a sexual relationship. there's three types of love and each of these types has their own strengths and weaknesses. if you can't attain one type, try to attain another.
>>
>>28348820
Apparently that doesn't work. You'd have to cut out a part of your brain
>>
My wife is a whore

I hate my life

I wish I was dead
>>
Sex is the very embodiment of god itself. Good sex is hours of endless rapture, two people merging once again into the the timeless beauty of creator, unified as one.

To miss out on such a experience is surely a curse. But i tell you not even the whores who fuck will know such a thing before the universe itself coagulates inwards once again.
>>
>>28348880
Agreed. Problem is, before getting lucky I thought this would change anything. It didn't. My life still sucks, I don't want sex, I want a relationship. I want to feel attached to someone, I want to feel needed, accepted and loved.
>>
>>28348784
its a regular part of my life that lasts 30 minutes and feels better than anything else i do. there are more rewards from my career but that shit is 90% annoying. sex is 99% feelsgoodman
>>
>>28348784
I live in illusion that sex with person you love is greatest thing in life. if it's not I should just kill myself right now.
>>
>>28349166

Relationship is 100x more difficult than just sex, it's true.

I wish you luck, anon. don't lose hope. In the end, anyone of us who makes an effort will make it.
>>
>>28348880
I want to leave good impression no mater what I intend to do with given person. and that's where my problems start. people see me as tryhard.
but it's just my personality that I want everyone around me to feel good. I don't like conflicts so I go as far as possible to avoid them.
if I don't agree with someone I just keep it to myself unless I believe that my criticism is going to be constructive and it won't hurt feelings of the receiver.
>>
>>28348784
I do not want to have children because it creates the possibility of getting injured or sick so I am going to be a virgin for the rest of my life. Here is a quote on Twitter that Christ-chan would like.
"If you have sex with someone you aren't willing to start a family with you're a degenerate. #WontBePunished"
https://twitter.com/WaltBismarck/status/715321900277190656
>>
>>28348880
This, if robots just cared about sex they would hire a fucking prostitute and be done with it.
They either want a relationship, or to increase their self-esteem by proving to themselves and/or others that they are able to seduce a woman. Possibly both.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.