[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you faggots have any conditions that actually make your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: 1462357262321.jpg (466 KB, 2768x2928) Image search: [Google]
1462357262321.jpg
466 KB, 2768x2928
Do you faggots have any conditions that actually make your life harder? And no your self diagnosed depression doesnt count.
>MFW heat allergy
It is almost impossible for me to go out in summer because when I get too hot my body gets itchy as if fire ants were biting me. Same goes for some heavy physical activity
>>
File: rsz_persona_2_nightmare_4010.png (67 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
rsz_persona_2_nightmare_4010.png
67 KB, 300x213
schizophrenia desu
>>
>>28348401
a massive overbite
>>
>>28348401
Yeah tfw no gf
>>
>>28348401
>And no your self diagnosed depression doesnt count.
What about my clinically diagnosed MDD/dysthymia and GAD?
>>
>>28348447
Anything that isnt depression counts.
>>
>>28348401
Yea autism duh
>>
Genetically-caused immunodeficiency. Thankfully, the treatments for it allow me to take pretty good care of myself, but I still have feels.

>tfw illnesses last a minimum of one week
>tfw illnesses turn serious ridiculously quick
>tfw phobic of needles but I have to needle myself at least four times a week
>tfw been doing this so long that i'm just used to dealing with the phobia
>tfw always get "wow i don't think I could do that, you're so brave!" comments from normies

Most people don't even know about it, though. I've managed to make it take up little time in my life.
>>
>>28348401
move to nz
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 500x501
I got diagnosed with interstitial cystitis last year after a bladder scope.

I literally can't drink anything without pain anymore. Even water is tough.

I mean, I guess it could always be worse, so I'm somewhat thankful this is all I deal with
>>
Tinnitus, I don't remember what silence is.
>>
>>28348612
why?
originalo posterino
>>
>>28348401
Agoraphobia.
>>
>>28348401
Insomnia, lactose intolerance and dyslexia
>>
>>28348401
Undiagnosed ADHD

I know it's there
>>
I was born with a hunchback. Fucking kills.
>>
>>28348401
>PDD-NOS
>Scheuermann's
>migraine (but haven't had attacks since early 2006, touch wood)
>mild lactose intolerance
All clinically diagnosed.

>>28348722
I got mine when I grew.
>>
>>28348860
Yeah I have Scheuermann's too. Partially caused by spino bifida.
>>
>>28348673
not hot over there senpai
>>
File: 1460010173141.png (22 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1460010173141.png
22 KB, 300x250
I have a diagnosed avoidant personality, self-defeating personality, do those count?
>>
Im starting to think i have slight split personality inside my head or something. Just thoughts that dont feel like me or that i cant control them.
>>
Clinically diagnosed dysthymia and ptsd. Life is okay. I flinch constantly despite being a big guy and I practically vomit when I see realistic death of animals
>>
I've got celiac disease which is essentially just a violent allergic to Gluten (wheat). I don't like to make a big deal of it, but being so heavily limited in what I can eat and having to make sure restaurants use separate utensils when making food for me is a real hassle.

Also I'm 99% sure I've got Avoidant Personality Disorder but until that's diagnosed I won't state it as fact.
>>
Clinical depression, insomnia and Crohn's disease.
>I want to die
>>
>>28348401
I wear glasses
>>
OCD and IBS

My biggest problem is that I'm weird. Not the cute kind, just not fitting in and shit. I don't know if it stems from the OCD or nah
>>
Hyperhidrosis
I can live with it but the big problem are my hands, especially since I often work with circuits and such. I soak whatever I touch and it's certainly not a good thing when I shake hands with strangers.
I wish I could wear latex gloves 24/7 desu
>>
>>28348401

Literal micropenis
>>
>>28348401
lateral nystagmus

dunno if i spelled it right. but the condition affects the eyes and you are born with it. prettyuch a nerve ending in your eyes is compromised and us actively making your eyesmove side to side 24/7.
>>
I have arthritus, patellar maltracking in both my knees, not even 30 yet.

Most recently I messed my knee up sitting down in a chair. It is surreal. I bascially can't hold down a job at this point.

inb4 fat. Im 180lbs, 5'11"
>>
>>28349374
Have you tried reducing (not cut out) the ammount of carbs in your diet? I always had sweaty palms until I did this.

Also cup your hand slightly when you have to shake hands.
>>
>>28349565
I'm 25 and In the same boat however it's in my spine.
>can't sit long
>can't stand long

Only thing that keeps me going is that I'll die one day and it'll all be over
>>
Where is the pectus excavatum bot?
>>
I have pretty bad ulcerative colitis. I have to rush to the bathroom a lot and its very loud so I cant use bathrooms in public. And then theres the crippling pain and bleeding out of my ass and my body be constantly weak, plus te knowledge I'll have this disease for the rest of my life.

Not too bad though.
>>
hypospadias, pectus excavatum and aspergers
>>
>>28348401
No, I'm just a pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>28349070
you remind me of minigun
>>
autism and dyspraxia make life harder. i also have visual snow syndrome but i'm accustomed to it.
>>
>>28350976
autism, dyspraxia, dysgraphia and visual snow here. i think i got it from sleeping pills

also have tinnitus, life is joy
>>
File: 1461603431611.jpg (42 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1461603431611.jpg
42 KB, 604x340
Gender dysphoria senpai
>>
File: 1457438969909.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1457438969909.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
I have several.

>Hypermobility Syndrome (imagine if arthritis had an easy mode, that's what this is)
>Tight Achilies tendons, meaning that I can either walk on my toes like a dinosaur (naturally) or waddle around with a limp (trying to walk normally) either way, I get fucking awful blisters after walking even a short distance
>Vitamin-D deficiency because I'm a hermit who never leaves the house, gotta take supplements.
>Assburgers, hence why I never leave the house
>>
File: How_Mac_Got_Fat.png (900 KB, 1201x679) Image search: [Google]
How_Mac_Got_Fat.png
900 KB, 1201x679
>>28348401
>have dermatitis on my dick
>can't use lube or any other weird foreign substances on my dick
>can't use onaholes, or fleshlights
>bought a fleshlight anyway and thought I could use it with a condom
>condom fucks my skin up too
>probably can't even fuck a real girl with out it giving me a rash

Why was I cursed with this shit?
>>
DIAGNOSED severe anxiety, mild depression and fucking trichotiliomania.

Hair pulling is the absolute worst, and I cannot stop. It's a tic.

Also a toe Walker but I got that lessened via surgery and exercise. Still noticeable.
>>
>>28351172
>Pulling your hair out

At least you don't have pica
>>
>>28348401
>keratoconus leads me to depression
difficulty reading
>psoriasis everywhere on the scalp, fucking disgusting, tried 4 different treatments
>Asthma, you can live with that but it adds to all my fucking genetics
>problem to the feet, can't run more than 10 minutes

Don't think I will make it past 30
>>
>>28348401
No, this is eastern europe, you are not allowed to have psychological problems.
Also, finding a psychologist is harder than finding the unicorn.
>>
>>28352006
>Also, finding a psychologist is harder than finding the unicorn.
What degree did your cashier do so?
>>
Overactive bladder
basically i have that feeling that i need to piss 24/7
>>
>>28352092
He finished primary school so he can probably count.
Probably.
>>
>>28352109
This must suck. Is it only feeling or you really need to piss ?
>>
>>28352124
i really need to piss about 12-15 times a day on bad days, sometimes more, sometimes less
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.