[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup faggots. I just asked my girl out to prom. Too bad she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Sup faggots. I just asked my girl out to prom. Too bad she's stupid as rocks and wouldn't know the code won't compile.
>>
i'll inject your GUI cunt
>>
that's not nice bro. Why are you posting other people's pictures online?
>>
>>28348333
You won't do shit faggot. I am in AP Computer Science Introduction to Object Oriented Programming Java C++, Faggot.
>>
>>28348321

i find it unlikely this is actually a picture of OP. but whoever this guy is, based on their levels of attractiveness i think they are going as friends
>>
>>28348363
I'll make you say hello to the underworld.
>>
>>28348375
Mad cuz u never went to prom. Get jealous bro, she wants a real coder and programmer like me son.
>>
turnLeft
>>
>>28348410

i went to prom. look i already know that's not you OP
>>
>>28348321
>Jeremy
Why do Asian Americans always have Western names? Why can't they stick to their own fucking names?
>>
>>28348882
Why are westerners so racist. Fuck off already and leave jeremy alone.
>>
>>28348882
are you autistic anon
>>
File: baint.jpg (37 KB, 718x720) Image search: [Google]
baint.jpg
37 KB, 718x720
oh wow, your life is great and we're losers, thanks normy, I never realized
>>
>>28348375
Shes really pretty and hes tall and he's good at computers. He'll be a millionaire in a few years 8/10 would marry
>>
>>28348321
the word promposal makes my stomach churn. glad i was finished high school by the time it became a thing
>>
>>28348882
English speakers people are fucking shit at pronouncing names
>>
>>28348882
The guy that owns the Chinese restaurant near me is named Jerry, he literally came from China and can barely speak English, but he changed his name to Jerry
>>
>>28348962
If I move to China and open a hot dog restaurant there (yeah as if) and change my name to Zheng Zhung would the gooks ridicule me?
>>
>>28348321
I have to admit, that was pretty clever.
>>
>>28348996
>pretty clever
>fucking autistic and unoriginal
>pretty clever
well memed my friend
>>
>>28348321
This absolutely fucking enrage me beyond rational amounts, you got me good op. There is not a single thing I dont hate in this picture.
>>
>>28348321
In Java, you don't use semicolons at the end of comments. So close, but off the mark.
>>
File: 1457785394825.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457785394825.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>28349038
found the virgin

muted 4 2 sec
>>
Not only that, your poem doesn't scan.
>>
>>28349060
Calling me autistic would've been better, Anon. At least that statement might be slightly true.
>>
>>28348321
Why would you formally have to ask her to prom if she's already your girl?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.