[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW you'll soon be single again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: cool as ice.jpg (50 KB, 650x346) Image search: [Google]
cool as ice.jpg
50 KB, 650x346
Feels good bros
>>
You'll want them back soon. I divorced my ex because of how he treated the kids over 10 years ago and I still find myself desperately lonely
>>
>>28348248
I don't think your situation is the same as mine. It seems like you were involved in an abusive relationship which always leaves people second guessing themselves. My relationship is healthy and full of love.
>>
I'm happier and better off single, but at night especially I get lonely.

Boys are teens now, hard to find someone wanting to deal with that
>>
>>28348248
There's always tindr.
>>
>>28348351
Lol. I am too old for these new phone hookups
>>
Either A: you're institutionalize to the relationship and probably fat and boring by it, or B: you're still hot and can enjoy your newfound playground
>>
What's your first order of business as a newly freed man going to be, oh pee?
>>
>>28348385
Being a bachelor with a good income man. World is oyster
>>
File: wrinkles.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wrinkles.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>>28348248
>>28348377
no one cares you old used up whore, blames it all on the father when her fat ugly ass browses r9k.

Two failures of a parent
>>
>>28348211
>be me
>got really close to this girl
>the feels for her got me really hard
>still getting depressed for some reason
>we stop talking
>she hints me on her fb that she is talking with some Chad, even tho i dont have a facebook SHE KNOWS
>bad feelings attack me like a firing squad
>start thinking some unhealthy shit.
>delete her
>she shows up everytime with love quotes and stuff, like asking for mercy
> ITS JUST A PRANK BRO
>chill a little
>start over again

Im getting real tired of her shit. I tried to dump her but i end up being in this shitty circle everytime. To be fair im a robot in the social aspect. I like her, but she knows my weakness, im jealous as fuck. In the other hand, when i disappear she seems to get really sad. I dont want to make her jealous, thats normie shit.
Any advice? I feel i cant live my life in peace with this shit in my head
>>
>>28348724
Dude who literally even cares? Do you know how many women there are in this world?
You could literally find a girl who is into all of the weird shit that you're into. You could find a girl that is into the fact that you're jealous.

Sure you need to work on being able to seduce them and being worthy partner yourself. But if it's making you depressed thinking about this girl then why the hell won't you try and fix your situation?

Life is great man, you just need to shape yours to be great.
>>
OP here not even a robot. Just wanted to get the good feels going
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.