[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>taking a shower >water is cold >drain is clogged >stand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 125819.png (91 KB, 530x420) Image search: [Google]
125819.png
91 KB, 530x420
>taking a shower
>water is cold
>drain is clogged

>stand in the cold water and forcibly masturbate
>have to clean the spurge off the floor with my hands because it wont go down the drain
>dont even shampoo my head or wash my armpits or even rinse sperm off hands, just get out and wipe hands on towel

i feel dirtier every time I take a shower
>>
>>28348126
how about not jacking off in the shower?
>>
>>28348126
Get a water heater and clean your fucking drainage. It's pretty easy if you use chemicals meant for it.
>>
>>28348146
IT'S THE BEST PLACE
>>
>>28348146
>>28348157
i was about to say is it not normal i do it all the time
>>
I really hate it when people piss or jack off in the shower.
>>
>>28348146
I have to fap in the shower, it's the only place where cleanup isn't necessary
>>
>>28348172
>I really hate it when people piss or jack off in the shower.
i do both of these
what is your problem with this? you realize the water that goes down the drain is waste water right?
>>
>>28348183
for you, not for OP who's too stupid to unclog his shower and does have to clean up and bricked about having to clean up here.
>>
>>28348199
I guess it's fine if you're the only one who uses it, but it's still unhygienic to walk barefoot in a shower like that and you end up with problems just like the one you're having right now.
>>
Why don't you just use the toilet for this like a normal person?
>>
>>28348255
why dont you shut the fuck up anon?
>>
>>28348199
You're still wasting more water trying to jack off in the shower, fucktard. Pissing is fine since you can do that while getting ready to clean yourself anyways but water makes it so hard to jack off that you're guaranteed to be in there twice as long no matter how good you are at masturbating.
>>
>>28348411
anon... I spend like an hour and a half in the shower. The amount of water I use is not an issue to me.

Most of the time I spend in the shower isn't even masturbating, its just staring into space imagining what my life could be life if I was successful and cool
>>
When I wank in the shower I get dizzy and nearly pass out after I cum. Something about hot water on the back of my neck and reduced blood pressure after cumming means I get light headed.

Last time I had to get out and lay down for a few minutes, while my housemates were waiting to use the toilet
>>
>>28348428
You're a fucking leech on this planet and I hope your mother dies so you'll be forced to kill yourself already. Stealing autismbux from the government would have been one thing but freshwater is something we can't afford to waste.
>>
>>28348479
No, I get free water, nobody pays the water bill

I live in a university dorm
>>
>>28348479
So i guess technically it is kind of like stealing autismbucks, because the water is only wasting the money of the school haha

and honestly anon, we can afford to waste water, because we are. i will not stop taking 2 hour long showers until they install a sauna or a spa in my dorm.

also, I live in california, if we can use a gallon of water to make each almond we can use water to wash down my sperm
>>
>>28348523
>free water
>>
>>28348428
An hour and a half per shower...?

How many times a week do you shower? What's your water bill like?
>>
>>28348574
i dont pay for water, uni dorm

i shower daily most of the time because its the only place I can relax and i dont give a shit about the water conservation meme
>>
>>28348479
Most water worldwide is used by agriculture. And animal products require much more water than crops (even rice). If you hate people who waste water, you should hate meat eaters and fatties.
>>
>>28348479
>>28348606
this. I am a vegetarian, and I am very thin - even with my showering I probably use much, much less water than you. stop being an emotional moron, saying shit like "you are a leech on the planet", calm down
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.