[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your family /r9k/ Tell me about your immediate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: family.jpg (4 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
4 KB, 266x189
Tell me about your family /r9k/

Tell me about your immediate family and what they're like.

>Mother is I guess a typical /r9k/ mother. Over protected me when I was little and wouldn't allow me to play with others then later on in life asks why I have no friends. She's also the type to whine that nobody in the house does anything to help her but when you offer to help she says no, she'll do it herself.

>Father isn't around anymore. I know he isn't dead at least.

>Step-dad left my mother a few years ago, still sees my little sister as he's her dad. He's kind of losing his mind I think.

>Older brother I used to be close to, not so much anymore. We got into trouble way back and he introduced me to a lot of stuff

>Younger sister is born to a different parent and is deaf. We're pretty close and I'm protective of her. I got her into some robot stuff and now she's going through her emo phase. She has an anxiety disorder

>Younger brother is dead.
>>
>my mother's great. she works a lot in a shitty job and has a shit alcoholic bf, but she has angelic patience and is pretty cool all-around. our relationship is decent

>father is kill since i was 3yo or so

>no siblings

>i have 2 bro uncles which are into vidya and IT, so we can always have a chat when they're around. one lives with us and one has a fiancee, moved out with her.

>grandmother works as a chef and can provide some good life advice when others need it. we talk a lot
>>
>>28347981
>Mother nearly perfect except she falls for shit men

>Father killed by my mother in self defense when I was 10

>Alcoholic step father who handed out regular beatings

>Four brothers (I'm the oldest):
>Second oldest is a meth addict and soon to be in prison
>Third oldest is just starting his career in finance
>Fourth oldest is just starting university and an alcoholic
>>
>dad comes from a village, was very, VERY strict to me when I was growing up, and even today sometimes when I visit he is an asshole. I just want to cut my ties with my family just because of him.

>mother is cool, doesn't really give a fuck about anything. Plays Facebook games a lot.

>younger brother is on his way to become a dumb fuck. Terrible grades and not studying at all. For some reason parents scold him for a bit but nothing major, unlike they did to me...

>lil' sister is still small, she's probably the only one (besides my gf) that I have love for. Altho' because of parents she's on her way to become a dumb shit Stacy. Couldn't even count to five with her five years until I came to visit last time and taught her.
>>
>>28348215
My grandparents are all gone.

Grandfather died in 2008
Grandmother was a shitty person and died in 2009
Other Grandfather had Alzheimers since 2008, died in 2011
My Grandmother will die this year, she's obviously really sick.
>>
>>28348464
Mine plays facebook games a ton too. That jewel crusher one. She lives out a teenage fantasy on Facebook
>>
File: image.gif (717 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
717 KB, 250x200
>dad was a "connected guy" in New York, now a successful real estate developer, badass Russian Jew, real smart, reserved
>mom's a retired professional dancer, Irish Catholic, good wife, hilarious in her way
>17 year old sister, would be a Stacy if she weren't so smart and self aware, virginity intact, wants to be an actress or musician (she's actually talented and will probably end up going to RADA)
>13 year old brother is pretty much following the male trends of the family, less antisocial than me though

will talk about how I fit into this family if I get a (you)
>>
>>28348976
Go on famalam.
>>
>>28348976
You'd. Go for it.
>>
>>28347981
What's going on with your sister OP? Tell us more.
>>
>>28348976
>went to a prestigious prep school
>wrestled and boxed
>I have Chad genetics so I wasn't a total outcast, but I isolated myself
>also, wherever I go it seems the real Chads want to start shit with me, I always took it too far so I got in trouble a lot and alienated my peers further
>OCD and Psychosis cause me to just go NEET after high school
>I grew up tha rich white kid in a black ghetto because that's where my dad builds, but I made friends with the block
>pull some capers with my niggaz, make enough to pay my dad for everything since I turned 18 (turn 20 in 4.5 months)
>give him the money, tell him I want to work for him now
>now I'm his driver and I go to all his meetings and learn the business, not allowed to say a word in front of most people

>select images with a construction vehicle
>>
>Father is pretty nice (but not "nice guy" nice) and quiet. Extremely good at doing all kinds of building and repairing work. He even enjoys helping my relatives (on both sides of the family). Works in a warehouse of a factory. A bit overprotective for me.

>Mother is also nice. Likes kids a lot and even has a job where she works with them. Was somewhat overprotective when I was a kid. Rather clumsy and has some quirks, such as a couple of annoying catchphrases. Has a pretty good sense of humour and can be funny sometimes.

>Younger brother got much better genes and partly grew up in a better environment than me, even though we have the same parents. We were close as kids but not really now. Says he's a shy introvert but actually has plenty of friends. Had a gf for a long time but she left for another guy. Now has a good career in game development and is pretty successful in general.
>>
>mother is a typical russian mother who is very suspiciously towards strangers. she struggeled a lot and lost her mother and her brother because of leucemia

>father is a typical russian father. was addicted to heroine many years and ruined my childhood. hes clean now and kinda a workaholic because he earns good money.

>no brothers and sisters. spent 80% of my childhood in front of my psx and my computer.
>>
Dad
>moved from France to the US, has a thick accent
>came from a poor family and now makes a ridiculous amount of money as a portfolio manager
>used to be angry a lot when I was little, not much more than ranting and yelling over messes and shit like that though
>pretty chill now
>have nothing in common with him, our relationship is friendly but kind of forced

Mom
>had a shit childhood (raped for years by a relative) but managed to move past it as an adult and find success
>she's the type of person that switches life paths all the time
>sets a goal and somehow figures out how to do it and succeed at it
>has been an executive at a bank, a classical pianist, a touring solo musician, a spiritual healer, a movie director/producer
>always super supportive of me and my siblings
>divorced my dad out of the blue about a decade ago, really fucked shit up in the family
>still friendly with my dad though and lives a few houses down from each other, still function like a married couple in some ways

Older Brother (25)
>some kind of nerd/normie hybrid
>played D&D, Magic, and MMORPGs all day every day when he was young
>had girlfriends and knocked one of them up when he was 18
>married her, graduated college, had 2 more kids, started a good career, bought a house and cars

Younger Sister (19)
>knows how to manipulate parents to get anything she wants
>scars on her arms from cutting
>lesbian, has a girlfriend
>goes to a prestigious university
>it only took one semester to turn her into a hardcore feminist sjw

Younger Brother (16)
>was a regional gold medal gymnast
>had to quit after injuries piled up
>has had some mystery illness for the past year or so
>couldn't go to school because of it, has to be homeschooled by tutors instead
>depressed and games on his PC all day

My relationship with all my siblings is more or less the same - we used to be great friends but drifted apart as we grew older. We're friendly with each other, but not at all close
>>
>>28349049
I dunno when it started exactly, I guess I first noticed it when her gay friend was gonna meet some dude he met online that was older than him and she didn't like it, so they fell out. Then its like a sudden snap change, she dyed her hair black. Even though they've now made up, she fell in with some emo crowd. So at first when she started crying about going to school, refusing to go into lessons and seeing a councillor. At first we just assumed it was her trying to fit into her emo crowd since it was a cool thing to do, some of her other friends tried to do it. But it got really bad.

She keeps saying she doesn't know why. She just has panic attacks when in lessons. We investigated and she's not being bullied. She doesn't have a teacher she dislikes, she's not that stressed about work. She just ends up with a horrible feeling when going physically into a classroom. Then if she does she has a panic attack. She was then diagnosed with anxiety. She also claims she is depressed. My mother doesnt believe her, I do.
>>
>>28349713
:( Cheer your brother up!
>>
>>28349781
I would if I knew how
>>
>>28349970
How long ago was it that his gymnastics thing was fucked?

I dunno, play games on his PC with him, even online through steam or something.
>>
>>28349737
That sounds rough. Have you talked to her alone? If she's feeling that bad and claims she doesn't know why, maybe something is going on that she doesn't want her mother to know.
>>
>>28349997
She isn't going to tell me either. Because she's deaf she isn't that expressive to what she says and keeps to herself.
>>
>>mother is overprotectiv much like op's mom, she doesn't allow to play with the other kids but when i was on the computer(only thing i could offord) she bitchs about not going outside. what i would do outside alone?
>>now she bitches about me not going with my "friends", going out with them and getting girls. she openly said that.
>>my father chills most of the time and does not care, and sometimes takes my mother's position on thing mostly because he is a beta fag.
don't have any siblings.
best recipe for a robot.
>>
>>28350133
Well you mentioned you two are close so I thought maybe she would at least confide in you.
>>
>>28350673
Nah. She's at that age in her life where the shutters are down.
>>
>>28350401
I've had my mother bitch at me because I never go out like the other kids and I always stay in all day and she wishes I'd go out and do other stuff.

Now she bitches that I'm always out and never around and she feels like I'm never here to help out. It's fucking nuts.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.