[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck a Neanderthal if they still existed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 465x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 465x309
Would you fuck a Neanderthal if they still existed?
>>
>moon face
>huge nose
>no chin

they're even uglier than i am
>>
>>28347803
>tfw no neanderthal qt gf
>>
>>28347803
Why wouldn't I?
I'd take a Neanderthal wife in a heartbeat, communicating with her would be weird since they spoke differently than we do but we'll get by with grunts and gestures.
>>
i would have to meet her and see how human or animalistic she was
>>
>>28347937
Neanderthals were supposedly more intelligent than early homo sapiens. They were probably friendlier too.
>>
Would be cool if different intelligent species coexisted on earth

>gas the neandertal, species war now!
>>
>>28347961
Those dumb cucks let us rape and kill them, literally the swedes of the ancient world.
>>
>>28347810
Don't lie to yourself mate
>>
>>28347803
would they fuck me though? the answer is no
>>
Yo do know if you are not completely black you have some neanderthal blood in you, the first homosapiensapiens originated In Egypt. So we're all either mixed or black in some sense.
>>
Any holes a goal. Maybe put on the beer goggles first.
>>
>tfw no H. floresiensis gf
>>
>>28347989
>H. sapiens were the niggers of human evolution
>>
What would a 1/2 Neanderthal look like? 1/4?

Would they look that noticeably different to us? Which population today has the greatest amount of Neanderthal DNA?
>>
>Holocene epoch
>no fighting game featuring all the homo genus
>>
>>28348017
whites have on average 4% Neanderthal DNA

Blacks have none, fuck knows about asians
>>
>>28348232
Asians have the most
Whites have somewhat less
abos have some neanderthal
blacks only have it if they mix with other races
>>28348203
>Which population today has the greatest amount of Neanderthal DNA?
asians, native americans, and pacific islanders
>>
No, they're not like us. We have to kill them!
>>
>>28347803
Looks like a mtf tranny desu

>no
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.