[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self Harm Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
aka Attention Whoring General

>why do/did you self harm
>How do/did you do it?
>Do you have a fetish for blood or cuts?
>something something question
>are you fucking retarded?
>>
You're not deep or meaningful, you just dragged a razor over your skin to draw blood and blah blah something blah

Someone post pics of your self harm
>>
dude I self harmed for literally no reason, like I got this knife and wanted to test if it was blunt or not and now I have this semi faded scar on my wrist but it's noticeable still

how can I conceal it
>>
>tfw you'll never be the cool and mysterious self harming guy
>tfw you're not the guy females want to save
>tfw you're just some ugly fucking manlet mutilating yourself until you inevitably commit suicide
>>
The idea of it feels comforting but i just cant be fucked to do it
>>
File: jbXebc[1].jpg (43 KB, 637x504) Image search: [Google]
jbXebc[1].jpg
43 KB, 637x504
>>28348042
Just do it and be yourself man
>>
Why don't you be cool and hurt yourself like all the cool kids?
>>
File: 20090919214405.jpg (58 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
20090919214405.jpg
58 KB, 400x300
My last time self harming was about a year ago, I kind of miss it ocasionally. The main reason being is that my arm is so fucked up that its never going to look even semi-normal and it really show far away. So t-shirts outside, never again. Havent had that or gone for a swim in 6 years now. I live next to a lake too which is kind of tormenting.

I miss taking it easy, listening to good music and just removing any emotional problems with some good 'ole cutting.

Im amazed that I've managed to keep it a secret from everyone irl for 6 or so years. Even if someone would see it, I would spout memes and use irony as a defense mechanism and never talk about it to someone face to face.
Ever since I stopped self harming, I became totally unable to talk to people seriously about any emotional issues whatsoever, just them memes, irony and sarcasm galore.
>>
>find out I like pain
>develop a fetish for my own blood
>can't cut myself or I'd look like a huge faggot

Not even trying to be edgy. There's no deep dark emo fag meaning behind it, I just like some kinds of pain and seeing my own blood. And other people's blood to some extent. No one would probably go along with my fetish.
>>
Just feels good. Can't explain it. I have trouble with my temper, so its easier to slash myself up when I'm full of rage then take it out on someone else. Its also kind of thrilling, in a pathetic way. I once slashed myself up at work after hours (I was the last one there) out of frustration, and took public transportation home. For some reason knowing I was hiding hideous wounds under my jacket was thrilling and I can't explain it.

I haven't done it in years though. I considered taking it up again to cope with my anxiety, but the fallout from being found out might be more trouble then its worth.
>>
>>28348389
>For some reason knowing I was hiding hideous wounds under my jacket was thrilling and I can't explain it.
Dat feeling though

Leaking blood all under my jumper, uhhhh

I'm burning my hands over old scars but I'm contemplating cutting my arms again. I want to bleed but I don't want those permanent scars or the addiction
>>
File: 1456330676792.gif (2 MB, 560x433) Image search: [Google]
1456330676792.gif
2 MB, 560x433
>>28348435
I don't want to encourage you to do anything that might seriously hurt you, but you do what you gotta do.

I had a shrink suggest to me once to draw on myself with red marker, or use fake blood to stimulate what I wanted to see. That might work for you.

Also the fleshy upper arms are easier to hide, and you're less likely to actually damage yourself there.
>>
I used to cut/burn myself when I was a drunk but I haven't done it in years, lot of scars on me though. There's a pretty good one on my leg that I had to have my mom butterfly stitch because 2 days later it was still seeping blood and I knew if I went to a hospital I'd get locked up.
>>
File: depressed_pepe.jpg (15 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
depressed_pepe.jpg
15 KB, 400x387
>>28348435
>>28348501

heavy ass thread
>>
File: 12421521522.jpg (45 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
12421521522.jpg
45 KB, 800x680
>>28348501
I tried drawing on myself once but it just encouraged me to cut deeper then paint color my entire face black

I love and hate when I'm drunk. Burning myself with a paperclip one minute then my entire arm is bleeding because I've cut myself just by ripping the skin with it
>>
I wanted to punish myself for being socially retarded.
>>
>>28347721
I get really angry and i take it out on myself. The pain makes being angry hard and it just calms me down

I just get those box cutter razors and cut my thigh, sometimes quick sometimes slow

Maybe, i definitely think a girl cutting herself in front of me would be hot but idk cuz im a KV

Very retarded, but self aware retarded
>>
ITT: women and faggots
Only attentionwhores cut themselves. Enjoy looking like a homosexual tiger for the rest of your lives.
>>
>>28349772
>tfw no gf to sit in the tub and bleed with
>tfw you will never fall asleep as you bleed on each other
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.