[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
22 year old robot self-immolates when dad removes vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 666x911) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 666x911
A video game addict burned himself to death after being 'tipped over the edge' when his father told him to stop playing and get more sleep.

Online games fan Hsueh Jun-Chen, 22, had been in his room at his family home in the town of Fenyuan in western Taiwan when father Liu, 48, knocked on his door and told him to go to sleep.

The two then exchanged heated words and the father told his son he was fed up with his gaming and wanted him to stop.
But the next day he realised Hsueh was missing and when he went outside to look for him, he found the boy's charred remains 300 metres away - with empty bottles of petrol lying nearby.

Devastated Liu said: 'I had simply said that he should sleep rather than play because university was starting again after the holidays.

'He said he would and that's the last time I saw him alive.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2970551/Video-game-fan-22-burned-death-father-told-stop-playing-computer-games-bed-Taiwan.html
>>
This shit only happens in China. So I'm not surprised at all.
>>
It's always the asians doing this shit. They gotta take everthing to the extreme.
>>
>tfw this could be you

sdfss
>>
Doesn't surprise me considering the typical asian upbringing.
>>
>>28347774
This will be me in a few years
>>
Why would he choose the worst way to die?
>>
>>28347651
taiwan is not china!!!
>>
File: 1458829345786.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458829345786.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>28347634
>>28347651
>>28347664
>>28347774
>>28347775
>>28347814
>>28347853
>>28348127

This article will probably be me in a few months, or even a year

>fell for the education meme
>supposed to be the best time of my life
>just want to play vidya all day
>was never designed to function in the world
>would be happy living in a 5x5m box with a computer

I wouldn't have what it takes to do the immolation, I'd find someway to make it instant
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.