[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey r9k my mom went though my room and found my LCBO bag. Keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 596325.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
596325.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
Hey r9k my mom went though my room and found my LCBO bag. Keep in mind the family is muslim and alcohol is haram. She's asleep rn cus it's 5 in the morning and I just came back from work around 4. Very surprised she didn't find my kush tho. It's ridiculously dank and even my sister said that my room smells really bad. It's way too potent I guess, I got it off a guy who said it's medical grade shit.

When I took just a bowl of it that I shared with a friend, I was beyond fucoed and was high for a coupleasure hours at work too.

Anyway, what story should I tell her when she inevitably confronts me in the morning?
>>
>>28347610
pull ur pants down and show her your asshole
>>
Tell her to shut the fuck up
Tell her you want to renounce Islam, because in the glorious West they allow you to take drugs and get fucked up instead of being a sober, non-pork eating fucking terrorist cunt
>>
>>28347610
move to a country where you won't be honor killed/executed for not being an obedient religious sheep
>>
She may not say anything. Don't anticipate it.
>>
>Muslim
>LCBO

One day I hope the GTA gets nuked. It will be glorious
>>
>>28347643
This to be fucking honest
It's the only way.
>>
>>28347610
Beat her for talking to a male without being questioned first.
>>
Tell her you're holding onto it for some of your white friends, since you don't want them to think you're a terrorist.
>>
If you're leb you'll be fine, most lebs aren't strict about it, parents included.
>>
>>28347643
I eat pork too and she thinks I still eat halal kek.

I love the west and western culture man, fuck being raised in a Muslim family, but maybe it's just my mom. She's kinda crazy, washed my mouth with soap when I was a kid when the principal called home and told her that I mouthed off and said a bad word. When I bought and ate two choco bars instead of one when I was a 7 year old fatass, she beat my ass with a spatula. Threw a knife at me in grade 5 when I gave her my report card and she saw all my Ds.

Fuck man my family life is dysfunctional as fuck and I always thought we were normal but I guess not. This is making me very sad currently.
>>
>>28347772

holy shit RIP bro, I don't know what to say
>>
>>28347772
I too love the west fan

I just had bacon last week for the first time over rated.

Fuck Islam Bro
I just want to be me not some drone

Drinking cider as we speak feeling comfy
>>
I had a similar incident with my son, but he absolutely snapped and beat me up.

Living with him now is terrifying, e runs the house and I'm always scared of him
>>
>>28347772
Islam is pure shit, just become a degenerate Westerner like the rest of us.

Or just go and join ISIS/Al-Nusra.
>>
OP update:

Well she came into my room, woke me up and had a talk with me about alcohol. Went on about how it's not compatible with the religion and how I could have gone absolutely crazy after just one shot, using some kid that drank and punched someone to death (head hit pavement). She was "very disappointed ", she didn't seem.angry though. Maybe that comes later and she's trying to get my guard down so she can really fuck my shit up.
>>
>>28350462
Now is when you rape her and she is forced to marry you and by default obey you.
Do it now anon. Before it's too late.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.