[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING ESTOC FAGS GET OUT OF MY WORLD! GET OUT! GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1454961777785.jpg (53 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
1454961777785.jpg
53 KB, 389x366
FUCKING ESTOC FAGS GET OUT OF MY WORLD! GET OUT! GET OUT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
*unsheathes fugs*
>>
If you can't beat em join em.

Always have a backup rapier and greatshield for maximum cheese
>>
E S T O C

B E S T O C
>>
>>28347548
dont do this

>>28347509
just use a counter weapon OP, like halberd
if hes being a complete fag with estoc / greatshield then use weapons that pierce blocking, and weapons that can outrange it (dragonslayer spearsword is one example)
>>
File: 1432008721598.png (191 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1432008721598.png
191 KB, 419x398
>tried playing through the story with a str weapon
>tfw you hit the halfway point and now suddenly all the enemies have infinite stamina and 7-hit combos
>don't stagger anything with a single UGS attack but can with a single Estoc attack
>>
>>28348311
that's bullshit and you know it
the reason they're even landing comboes on you is because you're using an ULGS and probably have enough stamina to do barely 3 swings or so
there are like 2-3 mobs in the game that can actually tank a few ULGS tier swings
>>
>>28348348
This. I've been using the Zweihander the whole game without issue. Leveling Stamina is a must.
>>
>>28347509
>Not using the butchers knife and never losing a match again...

>>28348311
Dont give in you fucking faggot, i beat the entire game without summoning with the dragonslayer while stoned.

Dont be a little bitch.
>>
estoc and greatshield turtles are two of my least favorite things.
>>28349987
>while stoned
I don't see how that makes things any harder.
>>
>>28350074
It just made it 16x more atmospheric.

Made me feel a lot harder too
Why was the giant blacksmith death scene so sad?
>>
>>28350245
>Why was the giant blacksmith death scene so sad?
Because he was a cool character and that whole area was full of nostalgia.
>>
File: postmodernism.png (286 KB, 536x371) Image search: [Google]
postmodernism.png
286 KB, 536x371
>>28347509
Supreme edgelord here, have uchi on my right and a fire estoc on my left ( looks like it increases range). So fucking fun fucking over gankers in carthus,
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.