[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP r9k!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: those interview feels.png (230 KB, 1424x486) Image search: [Google]
those interview feels.png
230 KB, 1424x486
Amerifat interviewing for an assembly line job tomorrow

last interview i did i bombed when they asked 'what does safety mean to you?"

what the fuck kind of question is that?

can you give me tips on how to answer that?

also, what other questions can i expect for a minimum wage entry level assembly line job?
>>
it means

"do you care that you might die working at x"

kek
>>
I don't know anon, I was lucky enough to et a job at my cousins work and it's a small company of really laid back employees and management so I didn't even have to have a real interview
>>
>>28347284
It means giving a shit for your fellow human beings, and, you dont want them to die. Just tell them its important, you clean up spills, notify supervisors of any hazards etc. Basically when you see something that could hurt someone, you say something.
>>
I got nothing for you anon

t. AutismBux
>>
>>28347284
"Safety, to me, means making sure to follow all of the proper rules and requirements while working so that I and my fellow co-workers can avoid injury."
>>
Good luck anon

ok shlomo, how's this for originality?
>>
>>28347284

What does safety mean to me? It's an important part of the job and it's everyone's responsibility to be safe, protect company property from damage and a lot of the time it begins with keeping the work area clean.
>>
>>28347427
that sounds way to scripted to be honest storage
>>
>>28347465
that's what theyre looking for.
>>
>>28347427
Nice copy pasta, wherever did you get it?!

>>28347478
>companies want people to sound like drones
>>
>>28347465
it's just a template of a response. op can change it up to make it sound more like him/more natural and suited to the specific job he's applying for
>>
>>28347478
OP here.
i saw someone on a different site say that you didnt want your answers to sound too scripted.
theyd actually be impressed to see someone give an answer a little outside the box

whos right guys?
>>
>>28347532
everyone is right
they're looking for someone that can answer a question reasonably and isn't a total idiot.
you have to say your answer in your own words and tone of voice so it doesn't sound like you're reading a script
>>
>>28347532
You're applying for a fucking assembly line job you idiot, they want exactly inside the box
>>
>>28347532
>interviewers want someone who thinks outside of the box
m8 that's for serious jobs, not an entry level assembly line job

Your job is literally repeating the same task all day long. You're a drone, so be one in the interview
>>
Just be yourself

i want to be original pls you fucking KIKE filter
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.