[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, on bizaro /r9k/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: download (2).jpg (10 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10 KB, 263x192
Meanwhile, on bizaro /r9k/...
>>
>>28347267
Man, my girlfriend is so hot. We just got back from a sexy house party. We're gonna go fuck like wild animals now.
>>
I definitely do not browse reddit.
>>
File: 53f.jpg (27 KB, 600x765) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
27 KB, 600x765
I totally don't want to kill myself
God I love life! :-)
>>
Thing's are going really great for me, guys. My beautiful wife and I just moved into the most expensive condo in Manhattan. I got my degree from Harvard now I work for a major pharmaceutical company.
>>
File: cube food.jpg (1 MB, 2147x1570) Image search: [Google]
cube food.jpg
1 MB, 2147x1570
thanks OP for making this great thread :D
>>
>>28347267
Man, all you other guys have such successful lives, and I'm over here with nothing. Any advice?
>>
>>28347366
Why the fuck is this picture so fascinating?
>>
>>28347381
it's also a wraparound image. Left edge and right edge are the same cube
>>
File: 1441430788925.jpg (77 KB, 558x580) Image search: [Google]
1441430788925.jpg
77 KB, 558x580
Who needs drugs?

I am high on lyfe.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 319x319
I love chads and staceys, they are nice and kind people :))
>>
>>28347394
Holy shit, I didn't even notice. If it weren't so large, I'd definitely make that the background of my desktop..
>>
>>28347376
Nothing? Your life sounds depressing. This board is for happy people. Get out, normie. REEEEEE
>>
I can't believe I just finished my paper three weeks before the due date! Man, I'm glad I kept up a habit of being a proactive student my whole life. Thanks mom and dad for raising me so responsibly and not allowing me to slack off!
>>
>>28347484
>recognising that you have a problem
>blaming your parents
come the fuck on, anon
>>
File: 6392981.png (89 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
6392981.png
89 KB, 417x234
>7000 word essay
> due today
>I turned it in yesterday

WHAT DO
>>
My parents didn't beat me at all. I'm very well adjusted, with lots of friends and a great job! I'm taking a vacation with my gf to Honolulu next week.
>>
/r9k/ is always such a nice board. Full of friendly and positive people. Just posting here makes anyone feel better, and anyone who needs encouragement to improve their lives gets it.
>>
>>28347356
dick or gtfo

blod
>>
>>28347555
It's really uplifting. I love how sober and sane everyone is here.
>>
>tfw no aspie virgin bf

I just want someone to play video games with ;_;
>>
>tfw didn't even do any drugs tonight
I feel wonderful!
>>
OP is a hetero
>>
You shouldn't lift bro it hurts your back
>>
abnormies get out EEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
you guys are all such autists lol

I'm going to work, time to earn lots of money
>>
>>28348985
Have fun at work. All of us will be leaving soon too I'm sure. Everyone here has a job.
>>
Man I fucking love minorities
>>
Man I'm happy
>>
I picked up a bunch of girls earlier today in my new Lambo. We had a foursome and I left them at the hotel. In the car right now and omw to a yacht party.
>>
>>28347267
we are all virgins here

oh shit that's just past r9k before they put the robot back in

fucking trash board
>>
>>28347437
this is a nice picture friend. may i save it?
>>
I fucking love being alive!
>>
File: 1460542645005.jpg (242 KB, 736x868) Image search: [Google]
1460542645005.jpg
242 KB, 736x868
My sanity is intact and I have absolutely no qualms with life or love. :D
>>
>>28349260
I too am totally accepting of people of all races, creeds, and cultures. We should open the borders for everyone who wants to come on in.
>>
Man, the internet just keeps getting better and better. It used to be that it was just illiterates and IRL shit, but in the past few years, it's developed its own culture..
>>
I love meeting new people when I go out to social events thats why I do so frequently! The thought of staying inside all weekend sounds terrible!
>>
This post is not original
>>
File: dun dun duuuuuuh.gif (1 MB, 416x310) Image search: [Google]
dun dun duuuuuuh.gif
1 MB, 416x310
>>28350763
Calling the police desu
>>
Hi bros! I just got back from throwing the pigskin with my son. Later tonight I'm taking him to see his grandparents while me and my wife go see a movie at the local cinema.
>>
>>28350837
That sounds great. Do you know about a good movie to see with my wife and sons?
>>
there are no normies on this board
>>
My life is fulfilling.
>>
I'm not covered in blood right now and am reminiscing about all the sex I've had with multiple females

Yes. Good.
>>
I kiss my wife goodbye before I go to work.
>>
I've never understood the name for this subreddit girls.
Human5000? is that some kind of inside joke or meme? I'm new here so some advice would be appreciated

-rosecarnationcrysanthemum89
>>
My wife's son is proud to call me his mother's husband
>>
>>28347267
Man i HATE reddit!
Women are respectable people
I am content with my life
I don't but down others for my shortcomings
>tfw gf
Feels gr8 mane
>>
>>28347381
Guessing the food is fun :DDD
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.