[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting a Blowjob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: me_irl.jpg (139 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
139 KB, 1200x800
Hello fellow robots.
Today, I, a 21 year old KHV may be getting a blowjob next week.

I should note that this girl is not a model, a 4/10 at best.

Does this count as losing my virginity?
I don't plan on having actual sex with her, but does getting a bj from her disqualify me from being a virgin?

I personally don't think so. I don't want to ascend into normiehood this way.

I always thought of losing my virginity in some cheesy romantic meme way with someone I love, and maybe probably more important, with someone I find attractive out of actual attraction, not desperation.

What's the opinion on this?
>>
BUMP

original cake
>>
>getting a blowjob
When did this NOT become losing your virginity
>>
File: 1367468882173.jpg (90 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1367468882173.jpg
90 KB, 500x667
Yeah it counts. Not gonna lie it pretty much counts if a girl gets anywhere near your dick, if you get that blowjob wear it like a badge of honor.
>>
>>28347136

If you accept male virginity as a persistent concept, and not just a common event to mark the passage from adolesence to adulthood, then no, it does not.
>>
>>28347298
could you elaborate a bit on that?
sounds like an interesting take
>>
How could losing your virginity possibly involve anything other than actual sex?

Me and an ex of mine got eachother off once (she, thankfully, isn't degenerate and didn't want to have sex until marriage,) does that mean I'm no longer a virgin?
>>
I don't think virginity is taken unless there is penetration. In fact, that's how it's technically defined, but some bitter robots/wizards will tell you otherwise.

I am 23 and have only engaged in mutual masturbation and oral sex, 2 times each. Haven't gotten any of that since I was 19, though. Not even a kiss.

Take what you can get though buddy. Just don't expect it to be a breakthrough into avid casual sex
>>
>>28347332
that could be a big grey area honestly.
Imagine if some girl wanted to be your gf and she told you that she's never had sex before but she's given about 7 handjobs.

what then?
>>
>>28347136
>next week
What, you scheduled a blowjob?
>>
>>28347332
>she, thankfully, isn't degenerate and didn't want to have sex until marriage

Jesus, how boring.
>>
>>28347428
pretty much. story goes
>meet girl nearby online
>chat for a bit
>chat turns a bit sexual
>decide we want blowjob
>decide we're both free next week for blowjob

pretty much it famalam.
>>
>>28347355
This happened to me... Handjobs, blowjobs, cunilingus. Probably more... I felt so betrayed
>>
>>28347479
>chat turns a bit sexual

Fuck man how do people do this?
>>
>>28347480
I would feel that way too.
idk how old you are, but I'm in college and it's pretty much degenerate central.

I expect about every girl 6/10+ to have at least given a blow job.

That way when it's true for any future oneitis I may have, my feelings aren't hurt.

Damn man, this girl is pretty low on the scale and has already given blowjobs..

>>28347503
I get out of work pretty late and she joked how I was probably working as a stripper. Went from there.
>>
>>28347136
There are tiers I guess. If someone voluntarily touches your penis in any way with the intent to get you off you're no longer a virgin in my book. It's proof that at least some deem you worthy and desirable for physical intimacy, which excludes you from robothood.

Then if it happens more than once and while not intoxicated it means you were able to actually attract another person. I think that's worth a distinction.

Cumming inside while in a relationship is a whole other level though. It means someone genuinely enjoys your company on multiple levels and accepts your genes inside of them.

But any of these will make you impure for future partners. Purity and loyalty is not just about avoiding penetration.
>>
>>28347539
Blowjobs are a big deal to me personally. Taking someone elses genitals in my mouth seems pretty intimate. You might as well have full blown intercourse at that point.
>>
>>28347269
Among hypocritical religious normies (especially in USA). They want to have a lot of sex, but want to consider themselves proper "pure" Christians/Muslims. "I sucked dicks of 50 Chads, and have anal with 10 Tyrones, but never PiV, so I'm a pure virgin Christian girl". Top kek.
>>
>>28347748
>You might as well have full blown intercourse at that point.

but she's ugly tho.
idk if it's just my narcissism or if I'm genuinely at least not so ugly, I want to look back at having intercourse as not something I cringe at.

Something I had with someone I was attracted to, not a desperate place to dump my cum.
>>
>>28347819
You're already a failed normie anyway, there's no way back.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.