[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me the stories of your first time smoking/drinking/doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 01.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1080
Tell me the stories of your first time smoking/drinking/doing drugs/whatever it is you do.

Which came first that started your downward spiral? How old were you?
>>
Took parents booze to a friends house at 15, blacked out and puked everywhere

Didn't drink again until I was 17 and at that point I just kept going and now I'm a drunk. I've thought about quitting and tried a few times but at this point I welcome my inevitable death.
>>
>>28347107
>smoking
stole a cig from my dad's pack when I was 12.

>drinking
dad started giving me beers from around the same time.

>drugs
copped weed from a friend at school from middle school. my older brother gave me amphetamines around the same time so I could wake up for school in the morning.
>>
>>28347248
Amphetamines for school?
>>
is it ever possible to reclaim that first high?
>>
>>28347590
About as possible as to reclaim that first fap.
>>
>>28347605
so...yes?

original reee
>>
>>28347107

I'm a binge drinker. My father is a functional alcoholic, but I still feared becoming an alcoholic myself. I didn't really start drinking heavily until I was 23. I drank myself to about 240 lbs.
I'm 29 now and have been trying to drink less. The biggest reason why I binge drink is because my friend of 20+ years liked to binge drink as well. I'm scared that without drinking, I'd lose him as a friend but I'm also concerned for my health. I've been sober for 3 weeks now and managed to avoid drinking with him by using my new job as an excuse.
Any tips r9k? He's the only friend I got left, but we don't really socialize unless we drink heavily.
>>
>>28347107
>smoking
was being babysat by some roasty at the age of 7, she had cigs she had stolen from her mom, asked me if i had ever tried it before, i respond "no" then she had me try it.
>drinking
dad gave me a beer to drink at 5
I finished it
>drug
some guys at the school gym were passing around a bong and i went to give it a try. i was 14
>>
I stole some beer from my dads garage to drink with my friends in some leafy woods at the park. When I got back he asked to talk to me and wondered where the beer was gone. I immediately knew I was caught and in deep shit so I pre-emptively started crying in front of my friends so had deer in the headlights looks on their faces. I was balling like a baby expecting to get smacked or something and then my dad said it wasn't a big deal and I felt like an idiot.

Nothing ever really bad happened to me trying drugs or drinking. I once screamed at a girl for no reason, probably releasing some sexual frustration but that was about the most awkward shit I did.
>>
>>28347645
Yes if you're willing to have a massive tolerance break, basically.
>>
>>28347551
yeah because it's hard to wake up in the morning after smoking weed and drinking all night
>>
>>28347646
It's weird how alcoholism is hereditary. Even after all the stuff they see when they're younger, they still become alcoholics. Wonder if it's the addictive nature.

Seems to be the same story too that they don't touch alcohol for years, way after the legal age. Then it just spirals from there because they have a good first time.
>>
>>28347727

Addictive personalities are thought to be hereditary. Booze is something I can control somewhat, but I have other addictions; mostly the internet.
>>
Smoked some cigarettes my first semester of college. Cigs taste like shit and don't give me a satisfying buzz so I haven't smoked them since. Cigars are kinda fun though if I'm with friends and drinking.

Drank at a party in highschool. Still drink, but I'm not too crazy about it.

Smoked weed for the first time at a party after highschool. It was pretty nice, me and another friend went into the hosts backyard and watched all of Terminator 2. Still smoke pot pretty often, a few times a week. Tried psychedelics a few times in college, they're pretty nice, but hard to come by and expensive.
>>
>Smoking
I was 11 and my friend snatched a cig, we both tried it behind his shed. It sucked. I've never smoked since except a cigar on my 18th birthday

>Drinking
First drank when I was 16 but didn't get drunk until I was 20.

>Drugs
Only ever smoked weed. I was 19.
>>
>Drinking
Freshly into secondary school, after 2 or so weeks me and my friend found out about a pub that sells to minors, so we went. It was aight, drank enough to be drunk, not completely wasted.

>Smoking
Had my first 'puff' from a cigarette the same night, it was shit, only smoked one time after that when I got wasted.

>Drugs
Havent done anything besides weed, altough I may be able to get some shrooms soon. First time was at the same school's dormitory with my roomate, choked on a lil 500ml plastic bottle bong, but I was fired. Still smoking today, altough less regularly
>>
>>28347107
>smoking
9th grade. Bought a cig from this black kid at lunch time then ran off to the forest half a mile away to go smoke it
>drinking
Drank the drops out of the used cups my mom left by the sink/ 8th grade. Hanging out with friend and his older brother gives us each a teacup of whiskey.
>weed
9th grade. Bought a dime bag from a kid in math class. Rolled a shitty joint and smoked it on the walk to school the next morning,
>acid
2014. Went to a rave and as I was about to leave this kid dressed as Wobbufet gave me a free hit, took it and drove around in my van all night.
>meth
2103. Asked my addict friend for some then a month later went to his house after school and smoked some meth out of a lightbulb pipe he made
>>
>drinking
9th grade
>smoking
9th grade for cigs
8th grade for weed
>drugs
Nbome, dxm, adderal, vyvanse, mugwort, cocaine (i think), ketamine

smoke weed daily now, drink every couple of months, some a cig occasionally, get pretty dependent on drugs if i start using them so trying to stay away

can get prescribed benzos and shit tho so who knows

want lean
>>
>>28347665
stop being so dramatic pussyboi
>>
>>28347811
Are you a meth addict now? Also kid dressed like wobbufet sounds awesome.
>>
>>28347107
>Weed
Made me feel horny, uncomfortable levels of social anxiety, binge eating.
>Xstacy
limp dick, no social anxiety, clear headed, energetic.
>Alcohol
limp dick again, hazy, confident, also sleepy
>shrooms
really fucks up your perception of things kinda seeing the world through the funny circus mirrors, histerical and paranoid.
>>
>drinking
I was 16 or 17
Went to a friend's house to spend the night with the few friends I had and he got his cousin to buy beer, rum, and vodka.
I had beer before and knew it was fucking garbage so I stuck with vodka and rum. Didn't get drunk since I was/am fat but everyone else did
>friend A tries some coke and rum, first drink he's had probably
>instantly pukes

>friend B gets wasted an hour after the shit arrives
>is yelling and breaking shit while drinking still
>eventually we all just hold him down in a bed until he passes out
>friend c&d eventually get drunk at 11pm~ started at 6pm maybe
>friend c breaks a shot glass and some other shit
>only sober person so I clean the shit up so I don't cut open my feet
Most memorable part of the night was friend B grabbing a beer from the fridge, going to the bedroom, opening the can and then just throwing it on the ground after taking a small sip
that and friend A puking and pissing in his bed and waking up to thathe also got up to use the shitter and pissed on the door instead

>smoking
>only girl I liked and was friends with convinces me and our gay friend to go to a hookah bar
>have fun but all the fun was just talking about stupid bullshit
>smoke hurts my eyes
>music is too loud
>its 1 am I'm tired
looking back on it it is very similar to vaping in that the only fun or purpose of it is to breathe some smoke that doesn't taste horrible.
>drugs
only drugs I've done are alchohol, a few instances of tobacco at that hookah bar and caffine. I don't even take shit like Tylenol unless I experience pain for more than 3 hours

Only thing I do is rum on occasion, it tastes good and it dulls the pain. Perfect for a fat robot.
>>
>>28347960
Were they annoyed at friend b? cause it's funny they ended up the same way.
>>
>>28347870
No. While it is a very addictive drug I keep it under control and casually smoke it with a group of friends every now and again. And yea, I took the Wobbufet guy for a total fag when I first spotted him but he turned out to be a pretty cool guy, and not just because he gave me free drugs.
>>
>>28348025
Was it an outfit or like a hoodie?
>>
>>28348020
Yeah we were all mad at him at the time. In the morning we just said it's fine and everything. He had no recollection of the night and denied doing anything like that.
They weren't too bad B was just really emotional about something. Friend D had a "girlfriend" at the time who was french and I told him to text her "sucre mon dich" which is suck my dick in french. When he was throwing up I took his phone and sent it. Didn't tell him I already texted her saying it was me. Long story short friend B only remembered that "you fucked it up" (talking to D) and was acting belligerent.

C&D were just sort of loopy and overreacting to things. For example C was playing some game on his phone and I tapped it out of his hands and he slurred something along the lines of "im done im doooone"
>>
>>28348057
Computers really hot and laggy but he looked like this give or take a few dozen bracelets and other accessories. I remember him having little pokeball graphics on his pants too, I thought it was neat that he put such a cool outfit together,
>>
>>28348057
>>28348225
Whoops forgot my ms paint representation of what he looked like bloooooox
>>
File: Untitled.png (28 KB, 501x677) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
28 KB, 501x677
>>28348251
>>28348225
>>28348057
GOD FUCKIG DAMN IT BLOOOOOOX
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 750x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 750x630
>>28347107
>try weed a few times
>never get high
>one day it's some huge event at highschool stadium
>me and my outcast burnout friends go deep in the woods with some weed
>it's dark as fuck
>the spot we go to is really cozy, a few rocks up on a hill surrounded by trees, you have to climb to get up and you can see anyone coming
>we start smoking in rotation
>I'm taking huge hits
>we're talking and laughing and rapping
>completely black out as if I'm asleep
>an eternity passes
>suddenly come to as we're climbing down this hill in pitch black
>completely confused
>what must have been about 15-45 minutes passed in the blink of an eye, with no memory in between
>I realize I'm high for the first time
>going back through the woods is a fucking adventure
>we all held onto each others bags to find our way over the terrain
>I'm filled with euphoria and pure childlike joy and wonder
>the world seems so huge and amazing and full of promise and potential
>we emerge back on a small road with a few street lights
>the lights seem infinitely incandescent
>minutes seem like hours, hours seem like minutes
>head to a park
>we sit down and I start eating a bag of chips
>I normally don't even like junk food
>I drink a soda and eat chips and its mindblowingly good
>we sit and talk and laugh for who knows how long
>the time comes to leave
>I take the rail back to my home and plug in my music
>every song takes me on an intense mental journey, sensations and memories and dreams I hadnt felt since childhood flood my mind at an overwhelming rate
>watch the city fly by through the window
>felt so happy and cotent with life and the universe I could've cried tears of joy
It was a time when I had no real place to be or anyone to account for or report to. My parents and siblings were all busy with their own lives and we rarely saw each other. In the next few months I had many more wonderful experiences and plenty of trips on acid and shrooms, some RCs, opiates, and benzos.
>>
Went to my very first house party at 17 and the parents gave me spiked punch and I was fucking plastered had my first hangover too
>>
>>28348225
>>28348251
>>28348300
Kek, but looks cool.
>>
File: whiskey.jpg (257 KB, 1300x975) Image search: [Google]
whiskey.jpg
257 KB, 1300x975
Drinking :

>Be like 15
>Alone at home
>Have a dozen of drinks of whiskey
>Feeling like I'm becoming drunk while listening to this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4
>Sit on couch, I close my eyes but it's like I have dizziness
>Mom phones
>I can't even walk straight
>Asks me something
>I try to speak correctly
>She tells me to write down something
>I take a pen and draw unintelligible shit on a paper
>"Yeah mom, okay mom"
>Hang up
>Run (crawl) to toilets
>Try to put up the bowl
>I'm already vomiting
>Everywhere
>Go to kitchen, still drunk, wash everything with sponge, water and bleach
>Grandparents come home
>Fuck
>H-hi
>"You seem tired"
>Yeah
>Go sleep

From this day, I can't drink whiskey without wanting to vomit
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.