[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he isn't dominant in real life and submissive in bed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1462434113117.png (880 KB, 587x775) Image search: [Google]
1462434113117.png
880 KB, 587x775
>he isn't dominant in real life and submissive in bed
>>
Why do expect a person can flip this on and off like a light switch? Maybe that's what you need though: Someone who is a switch. Good luck with that.
>>
What if he's submissive in real life but dominant in bed?
>>
>>28346943
>he isn't dominant in real life and IS submissive in bed
FTFY, friendo.
>>
>>28346943
>she isn't a lady in a lady in the street and a freak in the bed
>>
>tfw beta as fuck but the girl you like is an uber sub so you have to act dominant to keep her around
>>
>>28346943

>tfw too much ego and pride to be a sub with another actual person
>>
File: 9112.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1246) Image search: [Google]
9112.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1246
I refuse to put myself in these roles. I have no interest in making decision for you and you wont be making them for me.
>>
>>28349082
HA! I had this exact situation happen to me. I was dominant over text, but as soon as we Skyped, I just had no idea what the fuck I was doing. Honestly, though, made me realize I like the idea of BDSM more than the reality. Shit is weird as fuck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.